When it comes to shaving, you may feel that you have exhausted every one of the options and read all the online guides to discover what best men’s razors for sensitive skin.
The term sensitive refers to men who are not afraid to express their feelings, who cry in films that absorb large amounts of information every day and are sometimes overwhelmed by people.
Regardless of how you define it, you do not have to be ashamed of sensitivity.
Many women prefer sensitive men.
Sensitive skin is a very different thing. If you have it, there are plenty of times when you want to run away from it. For example, when you shave.
Although we will do our best to talk about the best men’s razors for sensitive skin, we also want to explain why your current shaver will not help you, if you have to invest in an electric shaver (after all, they are convenient), with a few very secret shave tips that men rely on for an extremely comfortable shave.
Table Of Contents
- Top 5 Best Mens Razors For Sensitive Skin (Quick Summary)
- Things To Consider Before You Buy A Sensitive Skin Razor
- 10 Best Men’s Razors For Sensitive Skin Of 2020
- 1-Merkur 34C HD Safety Razor For Sensitive Skin
- 2-Gillette Mach3 Men’s Disposable Razor
- 3-Feather All-Stainless Steel Double Edge Razor Model As-D2
- 4-Merkur Progress Safety Razor For Sensitive Skin
- 5-Braun Series 9-9095cc Wet and Dry Foil Shaver for Men
- 6-Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Skin Razor
- 7-Bic Twin Select Sensitive Skin Disposable Razor
- 8-Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor
- 9-Gillette Mach3 Disposable Men’s Razor
- 10-Schick Slim Triple Disposable Razors
- How To Shaving If You Have Sensitive Skin
- Are Electric Shavers Good For Sensitive Skin?
- Treat Shaving Nicks And Cuts
- The Inside Story: How We Know The Best Men’s Razors For Sensitive Skin
Top 5 Best Mens Razors For Sensitive Skin (Quick Summary)
Things To Consider Before You Buy A Sensitive Skin Razor
Buying a five or six-blade razor may not be your best option, even if manufacturers say otherwise.
These five blades cut tight but run the risk of irritation and shaving. Buying a good razor from a reputable brand is crucial.
Yes, this is not the time to skimp on cheap knock-offs of inferior quality, you) thank me for it later.
Here are a few things to consider when buying a razor and sensitive skin.
Cartridge Or Safety Razor
Cartridge shavers are the standard option for most men (and women) because it is available in just about every supermarket, gas station or pharmacy there.
Yes, it is still a good option for men with sensitive skin because it has a very shallow learning curve.
First shavers benefit from using a cartridge razor for a safety razor to inform them about the technology.
Safety razors, on the other hand, require more skill because it has a fixed angular head with a single blade.
Another disadvantage of using a safety razor is the time it takes to shave correctly. It can take at least 10 minutes if you have the technique less and longer if you are still learning.
But the results are worth it because it carefully closes minus the irritation because only one blade is used.
Costs are another advantage of using a safety razor because the razor itself lasts for years.
The only thing you need to replace is the blade, and it costs pennies of the dollar if you compare it to cartridge refills.
The handle is another essential feature to look at because this is where you hold the razor.
Find something with an ergonomic design that is good enough and does not slip but still feels comfortable in hand.
Number Of Blades
In this case, you have to practice the principle (less is more). Using a 5 or 6 blade razor may not be the best idea if you have sensitive skin.
A good compromise is the use of a 3-blade razor that has more space between the blades, making it easier to clean. Fewer blades also mean less irritation.
If you are willing to learn wet shaving, it is best to use a safety razor with only one blade.
10 Best Men’s Razors For Sensitive Skin Of 2020
Fortunately, we live in a modern world where technology can help us in our struggle, enter the sensitive skin razor.
These new shaving aids are (mostly) specially designed for use on sensitive skin, gels
Here are the ten best men’s razors for sensitive skin.
Without a doubt, the Merkur 34C or the classic 2-piece razor is one of the best men’s razors for sensitive skin you can buy, whether you have sensitive skin or not. The beauty of this razor is the versatility it brings to the table.
For years, men have been shaving with MERKUR Razor because of the effectiveness of shaving, better and more comfortable shaving compared to other brands.
The first thing you probably notice is the massive head, the stem, and an extra thick handle. That ensures easy holding and maneuvering so that you get a perfectly smooth and safe shave every time.
The moment you start shaving with this razor, you can say goodbye to ingrown hairs and skin irritations that usually occur after razor blades with multiple blades thanks to the two-edged edges that are durable and of high quality.
Place a sharp blade like a feather, and you have a beard mower that can easily cut troublesome beards.
If you load it as a Personna with a smooth but sharp blade, you can use it on sensitive skin.
Another reason I like this product is the price, it’s not the cheapest available, but the build quality is great.
The two-part design makes it easy to clean and assemble compared to a three-piece shaver. The alignment of the blade is reasonably consistent, which is very important when shaving sensitive skin because your margin of error is less.
- Use only one blade so that it does not irritate the skin
- The 2 part design makes it easy to clean
- Not very aggressive so that beginners can use it
- It takes a little longer to shave well
- Steep learning process
When you start shaving, you experience a perfectly smooth motion offered by the Lubra trip. The soft and protective micro fins can also gently smooth out the skin so that the blades can shave evenly and smoothly.
- Three gradually aligned Mach3 knives every stroke you take requires three And fewer strokes means less irritation
- Blades coated in patented DLC Diamond Like Coating for strong sharp blades that cut tight
- Open Architecture System makes blades easy to rinse Spring mounted pressure control system adapts to different skin types
- Lubrastrip for a smooth gliding effect
- Soft protective Micro fins gently smooth the skin so that your Mach3 Disposable can shave evenly and effortlessly
You will find that this is extremely easy to rinse this shaver after use due to the open architectural design. Moreover, it can easily be adapted to your skin type thanks to the design of the spring pressure control.
After some time of use, you will realize that it is very soft on sensitive skin and does not cause irritation.
- Lubrastrip for smooth gliding
- Sharp blades ensure a smooth shave
- Open architecture system makes rinsing easy
- Blades may lose their sharp edge after long use
The Feather stainless steel safety razor is handmade in Seki, Japan, which happens to be the birthplace of the samurai sword. So at least you know that the blades are sharp.
But there’s a lot more to this shaver than his blades – enough to make it the best shaver for sensitive skin. Admittedly, it is expensive compared to most other razors, but it is worth the price. And there is a lot of fun to be found.
First, it is made of stainless steel, as the name suggests, and it was one of the first safety razors made of the material. One of the many beautiful things about stainless steel is that it will never tarnish or lose its appearance, making it suitable for the price.
It is also made to last you a lifetime – replace the blades when they become dull – and that makes it a long-term investment that, once again, justifies the price.
Although the blades are sharp, the Feather AS Double Edge Razor is considered less aggressive than many other razors, and you can apply some pressure while shaving without worrying about nothing, cuts, and skin irritation. If you are a man with sensitive skin, then that is all you can ask for.
This is what we love about this shaver:
We have already mentioned the beautiful stainless steel case, but the Feather AS also uses a three-part design with a short comb.
We also like the overall balance of the shaver, which weighs about 3.25 grams.
The shaving head tilts at a 45-degree angle – most razors are at 30 – allowing the blade to be easily aligned.
It also helps to make it a good shaver for beginners, because there is minimal exposure of the blade to your skin. Some reviewers say that you hardly feel the edge.
Your AS Double Edge feather will be delivered in a wooden or velvet box, depending on where you live.
The package comes with five springs of stainless steel blades, which again are one of the sharpest you will find anywhere.
- Stainless steel finish lasts a lifetime
- Spring blades that accompany this are sharp and close to shave
- The grip is excellent it wont slip away
- Very expensive
Merkur’s progress combines old school and new school technology. It is one of the few adjustable razors that look like a traditional razor. One thing that separates this from the other two options above is the flexible function. You can adjust the exposure of the sheet depending on how mild your aggressive sound is.
Let’s say your neck area is the most sensitive. Use the more aggressive setting on your cheek and lip area and lower the environment when you shave your neck.
This is the beauty of being adaptable – you do not need two separate razors to do the job.
But there is a learning curve when using an adjustable system, especially in terms of mounting and grip.
After learning the basics, this may be the only razor you need. All you have to do is find the right blade that suits you.
- The adjustable function makes this very versatile
- You can go as aggressive or mild as necessary
- The steep learning curve for beginners
When it comes to finding the best electric razors for sensitive skin, the Braun Series 9 (especially the 9095cc) is undeniably the best option for you.
This is why:
not only will this foil head offer a much closer shave that looks like a cartridge or safety razor, but it can also perform in a wet environment as well.
This will help keep your hair follicles soft during your shave when a thick and creamy foam of shaving cream is applied.
But it gets better
While shaving in a wet environment is crucial for any electric shaver to do wonders to a man with sensitive skin, the Braun Series 9 in which he is housed is also a self-cleaning system.
Therefore, if you suffer from irritation after shaving, the cleaning system for this shaver will ensure that it is free from residues from the previous days.
Finally, given the portable nature of electric shavers, a single charge of this device should cost you 50 minutes – enough to go on a whole vacation probably!
- The most efficient and comfortable shaver from Braun for the skin Proven on beards of 3 days
- Intelligent SyncroSonic technology the synergy of 4 specific cutting elements and smart Sonic technology with 40000 transversal actions per minute designed to capture different hair types
- Quadruple cutting system for maximum action adaptability of the face
- OptiFoil for perfect proximity that lasts longer The most advanced foil structure from Braun
- The only CleanandCharge station in the world with five operations cleans hygienically charges lubricates selects a cleaning program and dries at the touch of a button Fast charge for one shave in just 5 minutes
- Battery indicator LED for battery status hygiene indicator travel lock indicator
- 2 year warranty
Moisture is an essential ally in the fight against sensitive and irritated skin. Humidity put is your friend.
Skin that is properly hydrated and lubricated is not only a skin that lends itself to a better shave but a skin that has less friction when razor blades go over it.
The Schick Hydro 5 Razor – the best cartridge shaver for sensitive skin – is all about moisture and lubrication. On the other hand, every shaver that contains a Hydrating Gel Reservoir, as only the Schick Hydro 5 does, guarantees a well-lubricated shaving result.
Schick showed that his exclusive Hydrating Gel Reservoir delivers 40% less friction than a standard club strip, but also increases the surface of the lubricant by 80%. The SHC receives the invoice that it can hydrate your skin for up to an hour after your shave. And it contains aloe and vitamin E, which nourish and supplement the skin.
The Hydro 5 also comes out above other razors for other reasons.
To begin with, it comes with skin protectors – placed at the top of the Ultra Glide blades – that regulate skin flow and reduce friction during shaving. Also, it comes with a protective bar that helps stretch the skin for a smoother shave.
Note: The current Hydro 5 control bar has been redesigned and is more significant than with previous models.
The Schick Hydro 5 comes with two replacement blades, and refills are available at most stores selling shaving supplies. Schick recommends using the Hydro 5 with Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel and Schick Hydro Moisturizing Shave Gel for best results.
- Moisturizing gel reservoir
- Flip Trimmer for hard to reach areas
- High quality bar blades
- The handle is good, but maybe not as good as with other pattern razors
Many razors claim to be the best men’s razors for sensitive skin, many of them cost a lot of money.
The BIC Twin Select Sensitive Skin Disposable Razor not only claims it inhibits sensitive skin irritation, but it is also true. And it’s cheap not about design and durability, note, but about low costs. You can get the 10-digit package Twin Select razor blades for less than $ 10.
As the name suggests, the BIC Twin Select is disposable, that is, when the blade becomes blunt, you throw the razor handle and everything away and get a new one out of your package of 10.
Interestingly, the Twin Select does not come with a moisturizing club strip like many other razors that claim to be ideal for sensitive skin but still get the job done. It has a slimmer shaving head than other blades, making it easier to shave tight and hard to reach areas and shaves to reduce notches and indentations.
The Twin Select also has a tapered handle that provides additional shaving control and at the same time, comfortably fits your hand. The overall operation of the Twin Select makes it an ideal shaver for starting shavers with an increased sense of paranoia over notches and notches. Also, it weighs less than many other disposable products.
This shaver comes with two-quality blades to help you get a better shave. Users have praised the durability of the blades, which makes a modest investment even more budget-friendly. As we said earlier, throw it in the trash can when your current shaver gets tired and tired, and you grab a new one in your package.
- Excellent quality for the price
- Easy to operate
- Durable blades
- No club strip like many disposable products
Leg shaving is not one of the favorite tasks of a woman’s care routine. There are many curves and contours to deal with, plus a more substantial area to shave than a man’s face. That is why finding a razor that fulfills the task is crucial for women, especially women with sensitive skin.
Fortunately, shavers such as Schick s Hydro Silk are available to make work easier.
The Hydro Silk is, in our opinion, the razor of the best shaver woman for sensitive skin for various reasons. Let’s see:
- This shaver comes with a water-activated Hydra Boost serum formulated with shea butter (an excellent ingredient found in many skin care products). The serum is hypoallergenic and helps to hydrate the skin and continues to hydrate two hours after shaving.
- The Hydro Silk has five curve-detecting blades that follow the natural contours of your body and provide an incredibly smooth shave. The shaving pattern now has a smaller, oval shape that is ideal for access to hard-to-reach areas.
- Each blade comes with skin protectors that smooth the skin during shaving and provide further protection against irritation.
- The Hydro Silk handle is ergonomically designed and has a comfortable rubber grip for easy handling.
- Provides excellent hydration
- Serum lasts up to two hours after shaving
- Blades adjust to the contours of your skin
- Some reviewers say the blades are not as long go along as others
With so many options on the market, it can at least be a little tricky to choose a pattern razor that works beautifully with your sensitive skin.
From the Gillette Fusion ProGlide and Schick Hydro s 5-blade system to the razor system of the Dorco Pace 7 blades (yes, you read it the size of the giant leaves), where one will work best for your skin?
Even though it seems best to recommend one of these advanced cartridge-based systems, we recommend working with the Mach 3 instead.
With a durable design with sharp blades that are stronger than steel, you can be confident that Gillette Mach3 will always shave you smooth and smooth. Each filling of a razor is well made to last up to 15 comfortable shaves.
During shaving, you will realize that the blades glide smoothly over your skin thanks to the sliding layer or sliders that also protect your skin against irritation and redness.
You do not have to worry about cuts because the design of this product has an effective skin protector that plays a crucial role in stretching your skin and preparing your hair for cutting.
Even if you have a heavy or thick beard, three sharp and long blades still ensure a very smooth and smooth shave.
It’s three blades that not only provide an insane, clean-shaven face but also do not irritate your skin when you make it.
From the numerous reviews that you can read at online stores to forums like The Shave Den and Badger Blade, the Mach 3 is the most respected in the field of cartridge shavers.
Therefore, if you have sensitive skin, it is worth investing in this proven shaving system to get a clean-shaven that does not hurt you, long after you it only last did with the razor.
- Sharper and longer blades for a smooth and smooth shave
- Advanced skin protection prevents redness and irritation
- Long lasting fillings of the blade
- Sheets that are not going to last long enough
The blades are perfectly spaced from each other so that they don’t get clogged while shaving, so that cut hair and lotion can come off quickly.
Taking into account the fact that you get eight razors in the package, these items will last for at least three months with proper care.
The handle is slightly longer and wider, which ensures a good grip and prevents slipping. The knife attachment is also wall-mounted and will never fall off the handle.
- Three precision blades for a very smooth shaving result
- Rotating shaving head
- Lubricating strip with aloe and vitamin E for a smooth shaving result
- Lower costs for eight shavers
- The handle is made of plastic
- Not too sharp, so you have to go over specific areas a few times
How To Shaving If You Have Sensitive Skin
There are a few things to keep in mind when shaving sensitive skin. How you apply the razor and how you move it over the surface is an essential factor.
In addition to these, you should also consider other factors such as pre-shave oils and other skin preparations.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you:
Whatever razor you use, you want to make sure your skin pores are beautiful and open.
The best way to do this is to shave after taking a hot shower (a gentle scrub cleaner is the best face wash for men) or by applying a warm towel to the area for a few minutes to open the pores.
You will find that shaving is smoother and less stressful for your skin.
2-Use A Pre-Shave Application
Pre-shave applications, such as shaving oil, work great to protect your skin during the shaving process. Pre-shave oils are also one of the best beard-moisturizing creams.
3-Use The Correct Line Pattern
There are three line patterns that you should use during shaving, and these should be in the following order :
- Shave with the grain
- Shaving over the grain
- Shave against the grain
Are Electric Shavers Good For Sensitive Skin?
From the start, when you hear other men talking about their electric razors, it is always a push of a button – they love them or disgust them.
There is absolutely no in-between.
But here are the secret guys:
If you have susceptible skin, you may consider an electric shaver as a catch.
In general, we found from our experience that foil-based electric shavers tend to perform much better for men with sensitive skin than their rotating counterparts.
One of the most important reasons is the cutting movement of each device.
I am rotating shaving heads cut in around way (think of a weed picker) while the foil heads cut in a back-and-forth motion (such as an oscillating fan ).
Even though people tend to be cleaner on hair follicles than a rotating shaving head, there are a few things to remember before you buy one of these shavers:
- Make at this moment You better shave your abrasions and neck, and they often have trouble with the contours of your face (such as the nose, chin).
Quality foil shavers often have a much higher price than a rotating electric shaver
- Replacement heads also cost a bit more (but are replaced less frequently than rotating heads: 18 months versus 12 months)
- Price points, and In addition to cutting movements, an essential aspect of being aware of when selecting an electric shaver is the ability to perform a wet shave.
What does this mean?
This not only provides a better shave, but the addition of cream can reduce the irritation that men with sensitive skin often encounter when shaving.
Get a shaving cream with an unscented profile. When it comes to ingredients, less is needed for men with sensitive skin.
Treat Shaving Nicks And Cuts
No matter how experienced you are, cuts are best done with this.
Here are some of the products that you should have in case the inevitable happens.
First, watch this video …
The Inside Story: How We Know The Best Men’s Razors For Sensitive Skin
OK, (inside story) suggests a juicy story full of never-revealed secrets, while the selection process we use has won for all of our reviews.
Many heads. Instead, they are less sexy, but always useful, strategies such as personal experience, research, review by other experts, and what customers say about each product.
Even though we do not have the time to judge every available shaver (do not do much).
We believe we’ve come up with a method that covers a wide range of products and styles, from the products that have been produced by manufacturers to lesser-known brands.
We are also convinced that we have developed a list of best men’s razors for sensitive skin that can help you if you have sensitive skin.