By integrating the best men’s face scrub in your skincare program, not only will dead skin cells be removed, but it will also maximize the effect of the products you already use by ensuring that you do not apply new moisturizers to dirty skin. With the right peeling, you cultivate a glittering mug in the proper way, of course.
During the day, your face collects much of the dirt, oil, and debris that you encounter, leaving things in your pores and resulting in what can be formed by volcanic blackheads or annoying adult acne. It is utterly disgusting to think about it, but it is a fact in life.
Instead of trying to blink your pimples or wash your face, you can go a step further by scrubbing. If you use an exfoliant, you can penetrate deep into your pores and remove all the nonsense that clogs your skin. It stores refine and clean under the surface so that you do not share it later.
Men have to exfoliate twice a week, preferably before shaving. First, apply the scrub of your choice to your wet face. Then scrub. Bear in mind that you should not clean too hard or too rough and that you should use lukewarm water.
Following an exfoliant with a moisturizing cream or mask will help to restore the moisture that you used up in the process.
Here’s the best news: these best men’s face scrub will easily do the trick when it comes to changing your skin forever.
Table Of Contents
- Why Should Use The Best Men’s Face Scrub
- 10 Best Men’s Face Scrub On Market
- 1-Brickell Renewing Face Scrub For Men
- 2-Dove Men+Care Face Scrub
- 3-Kyoku For Men Exfoliating Facial Scrub
- 4-Baxter of California Facial Scrub
- 5-Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub
- 6-Rugged Dapper Daily Power Scrub Facial Cleanser for Men
- 7-M3 Naturals Premium Activated Charcoal Scrub
- 8-Thrive All Natural Men’s Face Scrub
- 9-Biotherm Homme Facial Exfoliator for Men
- 10- Viking Revolution Microdermabrasion Face Scrub for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions About Best Men’s Face Scrub
- How We Chose The Best Men’s Face Scrub Or Exfoliators For Men
Why Should Use The Best Men’s Face Scrub
That top layer of your skin, also called the epidermis, has many critical goals: to protect what is underneath and to produce new skin cells. But as you grow older, this unique skin cell regeneration slows. This leads to accumulation and accumulation, resulting in clogged pores, dull skin, and a rough texture.
The use of an exfoliator can help to smooth and improve the skin texture, to unclog pores, and even help with acne.
In general, exfoliators can give the skin a more polished appearance and reveal a radiant glow.
Although an excellent exfoliant can help to clear away a large number of skin problems, another significant advantage is that the smoother skin accelerates everything (think of serums, moisturizers, even acne treatments) and absorbs deeper.
What should you pay attention to when shopping for an exfoliant? Although fragrance and texture are entirely up to you, you want to find a formula with exfoliating grains such as sugar, salt, fruit, grain, or nuts.
How do I exfoliate?
As mentioned above, you want to be kind to your face when you scrub. This means that you must prepare your skin under warm water and then carefully apply the product in a circular motion. The coarser elements of scrub are specifically designed to create a dead skin image, so there is no need to scrub away as if you were trying to sand a wooden bench.
10 Best Men’s Face Scrub On Market
This is the best news: these 10 face scrubs are simple enough to change your skin forever.
Brickell’s Renewing Face Scrub is a high-quality facial treatment with different functions, not the least that exfoliates the skin. Of course, a facial scrub must remove dirt and excess oil, but it must also remove dead skin cells – and that is one of the primary goals of Brickell’s Renewing Face Scrub for men.
Pumice is soft but firm; many people use it in its natural rock formations to wear calluses and remove dead skin from feet and hands. But it is also a popular lightweight building material used in concrete blocks, while it is used for grinding and polishing glass – under some other applications.
Brickell’s Renewing Face Scrub for men does not contain pumice in its pure rock but uses it as a finely ground ingredient that exfoliates the skin like few other products. It also reveals the pores and scrubs the surface thoroughly to make your skin soft, clean, and fresh (and ready for your morning shave, if you are so inclined).
Jojoba pearls strengthen the Renewing Face Scrub for scrubbing men and help to remove dirt and other impurities from skin cells.
- What it does: this exfoliating facial scrub for men wipes away oil, dead skin and other impurities in the face. restores a clear complexion and softens the skin. use pre-shave to remove dead skin and lift whiskers for an ultra-close shave.
- For whom: men of any age with any skin (especially those sensitive to fatty deposits, blackheads, or ingrown hairs). use in a skincare or shaving routine.
- How it works: our facial scrub for men uses powerful natural scrub particles to remove dead skin cells, exfoliate, unclog pores and break down tight facial hair for an ultra-smooth shave.
- Main ingredients: natural and certified organic ingredients, including aloe vera, avocado butter, vitamin e, pumice stone, and jojoba beads. 98% natural, 70% organic.
- Who we are: brickell makes skincare and care products for men using natural and certified organic ingredients. our products are sold in more than 20 countries and have appeared in gq, mens health, mens journal, and other popular mens magazines.
Questions & Answers
Does this product contain microbeads?
I don't see or feel any when I use the product. I also like to stay away from products with microbeads because of the damage they cause to the oceans.
I like my face scrub gritty and abrasive, how will this compare?
Yes, very good face washing
What is the main scent in this? i want to smell like it all the time.
Extract of coffee and green tea
Should/can this be used with an applicator or are fingertips sufficient?
Fingertips probably work best. I take a small amount out and rub in the palms of my hands before applying and massaging the face.
Top Customer Reviews
The renovating facial scrub for men from Brickell is amazing! I turn to my mid-forties and I thought it was time to start taking better care of my skin. Now, do not get me wrong, I've already stolen some of my wife's products, but it's hard not to feel guilty, since the smell of wild rose seeds, flowers and jojojajajoba oils fill the air after you use them. . Brickell facial exfoliation smells great, is not overwhelming and is far superior to any other feminine product you have used. My skin felt soft and hydrated after the first use without all the guilt. In fact, I was so intrigued by my products that I visited the Brickell website and found a free sample package with tons of products. Brickell is certainly my place for skin care.
I tried a sample of this face scrub after finding it in a Brickell Sample Kit. Previously, I had used Kyoku, which was one of my favorites, until I tried this. While I loved the Kyoku, I thought it was a bit overly abrasive, even for a scrub and it left my face feeling like it was on fire for a few minutes after use. Brickell Face Scrub is just the right amount of abrasive and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. There's no irritant after using it and you can use a very small amount every 2-3 days. It's a keeper and the price is comparable to other products of similar quality.
Only recently have I started using facial scrubs. In the past, my regiment was washed, toner, daily hydration (and at night if I do not have much sleep). I started using a facial scrub because I noticed that the skin in the beard area seems to have more dry spots. The use of a face lift has eliminated this for me. I use the exfoliant in the shower the days I shave (MWF). I really like the Brickell exfoliator because it is not too abrasive, but it does the job well. I like to do a "squeak" test. If I get that squeaky sound by rubbing my wet face after washing, then I'm satisfied. A little goes a long way (I put a full finger in my palm). Using this 3 days a week, I could last about 4 months. I found Brickell while doing a Google search on "men's facial care". I am a big fan of brands that like to educate their clients and their website is full of excellent information. They also offer a free sample so you can try the products before buying them.
I was on the look for some good scrub. I saw 4.5 stars and $12, so why not.It felt so good on my skin, very light, clean without overdrying. I use it after shower, twice a week and it helps reducing my pores significantly, believe it or not. Although at the time of purchase, I paired it with face wash from another brand. Now that I have the Brickell Clarifying Gel Wash, it goes well together. Happy with my purchase and probably pick up the same one when this lil thing goes out.
If the price is the biggest concern for you, this is the face scrub you want to view first. But we have to put a few disclaimers on that. This is not the scrubbiest of exfoliators and more like wax with a soft exfoliation.
The good news? That means it is soft enough for daily use. Given the price, that is no problem. And, given the smell, you will probably look forward to your daily scrub. Users are sure that it is effective.
But there are parabens in this product – and Dove is not a brand without cruelty. That will deter some people. And although no nut extracts are mentioned in the ingredients, it is not sold as tree nut-free. But you can not forget the price – and the possibility to add it to your subscription and storage order.
- Deep clean exfoliating face scrub removes dirt and oil without stripping the skin
- Invigorating exfoliating agents on contact cleans effectively while combating dryness
- Contains natural pumice for gentle exfoliation to keep the skin supple and soft
- Advanced protection for dry skin on your face
- Clinically tested to thoroughly clean and care for your skin
Questions & Answers
Can you use the deep clean face scrub everyday?
Yes, I use it every day. I usually have a lot of oily skin, but I have no problems using it every day (for months, maybe more than a year).
What type of scent (if any) does this have?
It has a little, but once you rinse it there is nothing. It works very well, I always buy it, it gave me a look and it feels great. Been using for 5 years
Does it have granuals or microbeads?
Feels like it does
Can this be used with electric face scrubber?
The Dove Men + Care Deep Cleansing Exfoliator has not been tested for this purpose. Scrubbing agents in the product are activated when they come into contact with the skin and provide deep cleaning and effective moisture if used in accordance with package instructions. We hope this has been useful.
Top Customer Reviews
A good face scrub, you can feel the beads in the scrub against your skin and they foam up a bit as they break down. Feels nice and seems to work well. I don't use many products like this, but for a men's product to be used every once in a while (because I don't bother to do it too often) I like it.
This has a great smell that I want to rub on my whole body.
I used to use an excellent Avon scrub; they discontinued it, so I would use two other products that they had introduced. I tried several other bushes. Then I found one that I liked, that was for men but that was also hard to find. I found this a few months ago and VIOLA - success. It's really beautiful for my oily skin. It does not feel gritty at all, but it works very well.
Use almost every day. Little goes a long way. Cleans good and deep, though i cannot exactly illustrate what i mean except to say my face feels smooth and taut. Not abrasive, not rough, but works hard on my skin. Dove enjoys an excellent, well earned and trusted reputation. I recommend this product. No problems.
Kyoku sets the pace when it comes to ingredients that you will not find anywhere else. Look at it: volcanic ash, Japanese adzuki bean powder, and rice bran – all important ingredients in Kyoku for men exfoliate with an exfoliating facial treatment.
So, what about the Kyoku ingredients? Volcanic ash? Yes, volcanic ash is an essential ingredient in all Kyoku products, and it is excellent for removing excess oil and dirt from the skin. It makes your face smooth, not grainy.
Meanwhile, Japanese adzuki bean powder provides the exfoliating power that removes dead skin cells, while rice bran is widely used in Japan to smooth the skin. Adzuki bean powder also offers a moisturizing component that moisturizes the skin.
Kyoku’s Exfoliating Facial Scrub also contains vitamin A and vitamin E, which help to balance the pH of the skin while promoting elasticity and revitalizing blotchy skin. All Kyoku skincare products are free of parabens and free from harsh chemicals.
Something else to love with this exfoliating facial scrub, the best men’s face scrub for acne, deeply cleanse pores to remove blackheads and restore the skin to make it look smooth, clean and fresh, Regardless of your skin type, it is a facial scrub that has benefits for men of all skin types. The chemical-free ingredients help you to balance your skin with a pH value that is not greasy or dry.
- This male face kyoku exfoliates, nourishes and exfoliates male skin to remove dead skin cells and ingrown hairs that can clog pores
- This male skincare is infused with vitamins a and e to balance the ph level of the skin to promote elasticity and reduce the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
- Our kyoku for men scrub is a powerful acne treatment for men, it removes stains caused by dead skin cells, minimizes large pores and revitalizes smudged colored skin
- Mens facial scrub mixed with volcanic ash that absorbs excess oils and toxins and also acts as a facial toner for men to protect the skin from harmful bacteria and prevent wrinkles from forming
- The amazon-only version of kyokus mens skin products come with an improved product packaging and 90-day money-back guarantee only when purchased from an authorized kyoku reseller
Questions & Answers
Is this honestly good as the description saids it is?
It's pretty good. I used it a few times and my daughter used it all ... she loved it ... I like it. Nice fragrance. Does the job. Not sure if worth the price, just give it a shot. You may think differently.
Does this product have exp date?
Not that I can find.
Did the ingredients change? the first tube i order was a brownish color. i order another one just got it today but is white with a minty smell
Hello, Yes, the formula has been updated to reflect a more natural and more effective product. We are in the process of updating the listing with Amazon.
The directions on the back say to use it twice a week. is it bad to use it every day or every other day?
I use it almost every day .. it is a great facial scrub as I am 50 years old and still suffer from exercise.
Top Customer Reviews
Felt compelled to leave my review because I love this stuff. I would say I had mild acne on my face, I would only get a zit here and there but then about 2 months ago I was getting horrible flare ups. I'm not really sure why, I go to the gym 5 days a week so I sweat a lot and I tried a new type of protein so maybe that had an effect but anyway this stuff worked wonders. Some people say they only use it 2 days a week or so because it dries out their skin...well I must have moderately oily skin because I use this stuff twice a day. Once after the gym when I shower and then again at night after work when I shower. It does leave my skin dry but I just follow up with the moisturizer. Long story short I am beyond pleased with this product it has cleared up my skin and kept it clear and I will definitely be ordering it again. I highly recommend giving it a try.
Update: April 10, 2018: Finally about to buy another tube. I have used it twice a week, approximately a dime on my forehead and cheeks because I have a beard, as it was delivered. This is an amazing exfoliating scrub. Some friends recommended this to me after I ran out of my previous one. I wanted to try something new. He does everything he said he would do (get rid of imperfections, remove / control oily skin, etc.). I made this revision after my second use. There was a slight burning sensation (for lack of a better word, it was not anything alarming) on the first use, but I washed my face with a daily facial scrub by Clique moments before applying. my second use, I waited a bit after washing my face in the shower and did not burn myself. I only use it once a week, but I find it incredible when you rub it gently and even better after rinsing it from your face. Leaves Your face feels very clean and fresh.
I have it because it seemed very good not to go to bed there. However, I will use. These things for many more days to come. Like many things, you do not see the results immediately, but after about a month of use twice a week I noticed a big difference. And here is the riveter of a bottle that lasted 6 MONTHS! But that still depends on how much you use each time. And yes, I leave it on my face for the minute it says. The two minutes a week are nothing.
This not only cleanses your face, but it also scrubs all dead skin cells and promotes cell renewal as you do this. You are left with an amazingly fresh face. It is the thick, granularity of this facial scrub that it does.
Unfortunately, it does this with parabens and nut powder, which means that there are enough men who do not go for it (or not). And, sensitive skins should count themselves among those numbers; it is a bit too powerful.
It is powerful and effective for those who can use it, but it also costs a pretty penny.
- Massage in a light, circular motion on a moist face and neck. rinse well.
- Scrub to tone and smooth skin.
Top Customer Reviews
*** UPDATE *** As of March 2019, the last request for facial exfoliation was disappointing. Apparently, Baxter has changed the formulation and the scrub looks and feels quite different. They have changed it so that there is much less grain or exfoliating substance in the scrub. This is disappointing because I loved having that deep exfoliating sensation when you apply it to your face and neck. Unfortunately, since the exfoliant has less capacity, now I must degrade this product a star. ************ My exfoliation to the face in the past was the revitalizing facial scrub of the Lab series because it had the best combination of grain, texture, aroma and cleaning power for my face prone to acne fatty. I loved it until they changed the formulation a few years ago and it does not have the agility to really exfoliate my clogged pores. Fortunately, after some searches I think I have found my replacement in this product. Of course, it is a bit more expensive than the average cleaning product of a pharmacy, it is worth the price for the quality of the washing. The only blow to this product is the smell that I do not like. But apart from that, it will exfoliate your skin and leave it with a sensation of softness and renewal. For people with sensitive skin, this may be a little too thick for the skin, but I definitely recommend it.
I have been desperately looking for an exfoliant to replace a discontinued product that I loved. The Baxter exfoliation is nice, but it's not really what I was looking for. It has a very "retro" feel, which I like ... it reminds me of an exfoliant that I could have bought in the 80s (in a good way), with natural corse beans in a creamy base, similar to an apricot scrub. the old one, and it has a really nice aroma of honey and almond that gives me back. This is a decent exfoliant, but a bit too creamy for me and that combined with the larger pimples is not as exfoliating as I wanted, but if you do not have super fat and clogged skin, this is probably fine for you. Although I could buy it again just for the smell.
So I've had this for a few months and I'll be honest, I love it. The fragrance is nice and not too strong, but if you like a strong sandy face wash, then this is for you. I feel like it really reaches those hard-to-reach pores. My complexion has improved drastically in the time I used it.
I love the sandy texture. I love the feeling of my skin after using it. I do not know if I have a bad batch, but the smell is terrible. The smell of dirt and yogurt expired. Because it works well, I continue using the product (holding my breath) until it's over, then I'll find another brand.
You will often see the PureScience label with the skincare products from Jack Black, and it is a label with many positive connotations, i.e., natural and organic ingredients without parabens, dyes, or fragrances, as well as approval by the dermatologist.
- It is an excellent total product that is suitable for most skin types, including oily and sensitive skin, even the best men’s face scrub for oily skin available today.
- It contains small scrub particles that effectively remove dirt and dead skin cells. That makes it an excellent scrub for preparing your skin for an irritation-free shave, and it prevents ingrown hairs by removing clogged pores.
- It has enough of an abrasive quality, but not too rough, that it scrubs the most deep-seated dirt off your face. You do not have to apply pressure during the bushes, just enough to make your skin feel (and look good).
- You get a lot of scrub in every bottle – enough to last a few months, even if you use it several times a week. It also makes it an excellent value for its price.
- The scrub beads are 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly. They break down quickly and do not contaminate the water system.
- Many users are enthusiastic about the smell of Face Buff Energizing Scrub from Jack Black. It is minty, but masculine, and leaves your skin feeling cool and fresh. The smell resembles that of a male cologne but is not overwhelming.
Questions & Answers
Can i use this in the shower?
Yes, I use it in the shower. It is a beautiful facial scrub!
Does this product have a scent?
The scent is very subtle, just a nice, clean, fresh scent.
Will this help fight acne?
Ask your brother dermatologist. It is a facial cleanser, so it will be cleaned, but the smart thing to do is ask a professional.
Does this product use plastic microbeads?
Yes, the beads herein are made of polyethylene (PE) and are not safe for the environment (at least from February 2016). I'd avoid it if you care about things like that.
Top Customer Reviews
I rather liked it before the reformulation. The microbeads were much more effective than the current scrub particles that consist of bamboo powder. However, they were forced to change it because multiple governments around the world (including the US) have banned micro-beads for environmental reasons, so you can't really blame Jack Black for changing the formula.
I originally received this for free when I worked on the set (it was left over from the beauty set of a male actor in his trailer). I love these products - I know it's for men, but this cleaner will wake you up and has a pleasant scent that doesn't really linger on the bathtub, so I don't care if it's a "little man" . I also addicted my father to their products and usually gave him a travel set for holidays / birthdays. I also tried the regular face wash and it is nice / gentle, but I think if you had to choose a product to "splash out" outside of a CVS brand, it would be this exfoliating scrub.
Just like Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub, the Rugged Cleanser for Men is a sturdy product that is suitable for most skin types. But it is also the best exfoliator for sensitive skin and best men’s face scrub.
Rugged Dapper’s facial cleanser for men is even strong enough to fight acne-causing bacteria and the overproduction of sebum, many of which think it leads to acne.
The active ingredients Rugged Dapper’s facial cleanser is aloe vera – known for its skin-soothing properties – and willow bark, rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. Other parts are burdock root, tea tree oil, and vitamin C. Tea oil can be used in various skin care products for men, because it also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and helps to treat skin conditions such as acne.
All in all, Rugged offers you a multitude of benefits for your skin because it works as a revitalizing face wash and an exfoliator that removes dirt, excess oil, and dirt without releasing your skin from moisture. Men of all ages and skin types benefit from the facial cleanser from RD.
The Rugged Dapper facial cleanser has a thick, creamy texture that is still light enough for men with sensitive skin.
- Formula for men: cleanses deeply, attacks dirt, excess oil, and deposits to remove pimples and acne without draining the skin of moisture.
- Multifunctional benefits: energizing face wash, toner and exfoliator that covers all bases, for a clean and revitalized complexion.
- Extremely effective formula: prevents congestion and aging. plant-based exfoliants remove dead skin cells, smooth the skin, and prepare the skin for a clean shave.
- Natural and organic: nutrients that are borrowed from outside release powerful vitamins and minerals to regenerate the skin. it contains aloe vera, vitamin c, willow bark, and burdock root.
- For all ages and skin types: normal, sensitive, oily, rough and dry, combo, and acne delicate complexion.
Questions & Answers
Can i get a list of ingredients?
infusion of organic herbs, organic leaf juice of aloe barbandensis (aloe vera), decylglucoside, cocamidopropylhydroxysultaine, cocamidopropyl betaine (from coconuts), cocamide MIPA, methylsulfospucon from the skin, sodium disulphate, sulfosuccinate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, disodium laureth sulphosuccinate malate, hibiscus petals, olive, lavandula officinalis (lavender water), carbomer, (2s) - 2 - amino - 5 - guanidinopente anoic acid, ocean breeze fragrance, citrus grandis (seed of grapefruit), organic calendula officinalis (calendula), origanum arctium lappa (burdock root), organic trifolium pratense (red clover), organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), organic salix alba (willow bark / salicylic acid), organic simmondsia chinensis ( jojoba oil) olea europaea (olive oil), organic cinnamon (rosehip oil), borago officinalis (borage oil) ja), citrus fruits aurantium dulcis (orange tincture), origanum compactum (oregano oil), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree oil), alcohol, lecithin, and Thylhexyl glycerin, phenoxyethanol. I got this list from the box. I hope that helps !
Does this use round or sharp beeds to exfoliate? i read that the sharp ones damage your skin significantly over time.
Our Daily Power Scrub contains natural plant-based exfoliants, including round Jojoba granules that are very soft to the skin, yet very effective at removing unwanted dirt and deposits.
Does this cause over-drying with daily use?
Not with my skin type. I have oily skin.
Does this work well on acne? i have some dead skin action going on in my back.
It works great on mild face acne but I wouldn't use it on my back personally, not because I think it wouldn't help, but because it's too expensive to use as a body wash.
Top Customer Reviews
That's why I rarely review products. Usually, I get too distracted and not as important to me as I remember it. This is different. I am one of the people who suffer from neck acne. I have tried all the typical things. From washing several times a day, warm compresses, change the pillowcases daily to use the spray in the solution for my bedding. Nothing worked for me. I tried to remove certain foods and laundry detergent to see if I can find out why. Finally, I gave up and accepted that I would wear many high-collared shirts in my life (even in summer). But I decided to try this facial cleanser. This was NOT intended for what I am discussing, but rather as a good facial cleanser. I started using it daily (the most important thing in a shower before going to bed) to give me a neck massage. I made the face and the front of the neck. Then I decided to clean the back too. I did that for a few nights and he left. It's been more than 9 months and since then I have not had a single break. I'm not sure if it's this but I can tell you I did not change anything else. I did this alone. It is a great cleaner for what it is intended for. But the gritty formula seems to clean really well also for the back of your neck. If you have suffered this, just try it and see if it works. Your incredible products without a doubt. Since then, I added in the face mask and shampoo. I can not say enough about this company. They make great products.
I love this whole line. This face wash has a nice gentle scrubbing effect and leaves the skin with a deep cleansing sensation without feeling dry or tense. I continue with its moisturizer that has a nice weight that does not leave the skin feeling greasy and shiny. I'm far from being a chemist, so I can not talk about the benefits of the ingredients and the "botanicals" they use in their products, but I can say, for me, personally, they work as I hope they do, they clean, they increase, they and I have not had any negative side effects. I will buy all these products again. Facial cleanser, moisturizer, lip balm.
I get that people have different skin types and this product might not be for everyone, but it works for me. I had an area on the left side of my chin and mouth that had been breaking out constantly for the last year. Tried many different products, most made it worse, the rest did nothing. This I could feel and see a difference within the first few days. 2 weeks in now, and my entire face has cleared up and feels great everyday. Also, got the shampoo/ body wash and moisturizer and they both are equally as good
I have sensitive skin, this face was is great! I switched from dermalogica, a $70 face was to this with no issues! My face is clear and skin in hydrated. I would recommend using a moisturizer after though because it does a good job at cleaning deep. I use the moisturizer this company makes as well.
? Of course, joke!
Charcoal certainly also works as an ingredient in facial scrubs, and the premium-activated charcoal scrub from M3 Naturals scores high everywhere. Charcoal, also known as active charcoal for marketing purposes, has a porous structure that naturally removes dirt, oil, and stains from the skin, while also draining water. Attracts for superior hydration.
In other words, it acts as a vacuum for the skin and gives it a nice dose of moisture. What should not be fun?
The people of M3 Naturals combine charcoal with dead sea salts to produce a powerful cleanser for your skin. It combats acne and helps to remove blackheads while detoxifying and rejuvenating skin. Your skin looks brighter and feels tighter without losing weight. Older men also appreciate how it reduces wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Perhaps the best thing is that charcoal is natural, safe, and effective, and you use it as a body scrub.
- The premium charcoal scrub (12oz) our activated carbon combines with dead sea salts to clean the ultimate oil and impurities for your skin *. superior and completely natural, watch as it detoxes, removes blackheads, and rejuvenates your skin! *
- Infused with collages and stem cell that delivers revolutionary anti-aging performance for true rejuvenation. *
- Looking for a body crab? we covered you our charcoal facial scrub and body scrub works like a magnet against dirt and absorbs oil from your skin, making you feel refreshed *. it helps with both, eliminating itching and order as the skin tightens *. you will notice whiter and clearer skin. *
- Safe, natural, and effective experience a flawless complexion and help fight acne without prescriptions or pills *! you can trust that your skin benefits from natural ingredients with powerful benefits *. treat your skin to a daily detox! *
- Premium quality material: m3 naturals is proud to find every ingredient from the purest forms. through our products, we want to offer the best and most effective beauty products at an affordable price. moreover, our 100% natural charcoal scrub offers a 60-day money-back guarantee without questions!
Questions & Answers
How to use it?
Just pour some of it on your hands and then rub it on
What benefit does stem cell provide?
This is all marketing. Every claim this product makes in its description is followed by an asterisk. What does the asterisk indicate? Legal Disclaimer *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Does the scrub help with the appearance of cellulite?
How long should you keep it on your face.?
You rub your face in circular motion for a few seconds and then wash off ... try not to get in the eyes, only apply to cheeks chin forehead
Top Customer Reviews
This is great. I did not find it to have a strange smell, it smelled a little mint for me. It made my skin so soft and smooth and hydrated. I have a terrible dry skin that can be very spicy, especially in the winter months. I was a little worried when I opened the jar, the washing is dry without any of the oil or liquid I'm used to seeing. However, with a little water applied first to the skin, it slides easily. The only advice I have is to not panic when you do not rinse with water alone. There is no indication on the package, but this will leave your skin streaked with black if you only use water. I just used a wash cloth and everything went well without spots on the skin. I would buy this again.
I love this scrub. I have been using it 2 to 3 times a week. I highly recommend this product. It leaves my face feeling wonderful. My pores has reduce. Any time I have a breakdown, I use this scrub and within a few days my breakouts are basically gone. I do have some pointers if you are thinking about buying it.1. Now, if you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend, this is a heavy duty scrub so it might irritate sensitive skin.2. This scrub is obviously messy...I mean...it's in a powder form thats in a jar sooo i feel like that should be implied, but it does not hinder the performance of this product. Just make use to clean up with a paper towel when your done.3. The scrub penetrates deep into your pores so I would recommend using a liquid cleanser to get the residue out of the pores4. The scrub again is heavy duty so you will be red for several minutes as you wash it off. Do expect to wake out the house 2mins aftwr washing your face. The redness goes away and your face will feel very clean5. Do not forget to moisturize6. Do use this scrub everyday...unless you enjoy have a raw feeling dressAwesome product. I will definitely buy again
My skin started feeling great after the first use of this product, and it's really cleaned up my acne. I use it approximately once per day, and only in the shower (it's pretty messy!). The salt can dry my lips out if I'm not careful in applying it, but the rest of my face feels amazing after scrubbing with it.The only con I'd say is the inconsistency. The first jar had a pleasant smell to it, and my skin felt smooth immediately after rinsing it off. The second jar I bought had an odd, sterile smell to it, and it seems to leave my skin feeling temporarily tacky (but the end results are the same, clean skin with no more acne).
I felt there were advantages and disadvantages in this wash. I will mention the disadvantages first, since they were the things that I noticed immediately. First, it's a bit messy to use. Unlike other exfoliants, the content is loose, so it is best to apply it in the bathtub or shower where you can wash everything that falls. Second, prepare to have to wash your face with a little soap later, since the charcoal does not wash itself. However, the professional is definitely worth it, since I noticed that my face felt much softer and smoother. After using it, and it was not hard at all!
This facial scrub combines coffee grounds and vegetable oils to revitalize your skin and stimulate your day while scrubbing at the same time.
It is an excellent scrub to be the first to wake up in the morning to wake up while you wake up and use a little energy boost.
The coffee grounds also help to give the scrub a pleasant aroma, and it combines very quickly with the plant-based ingredients.
The other plant-based ingredients are responsible for dissolving dead skin or dirt deep in your pores.
In combination with coffee grounds, they create a tingling sensation on your skin that we feel very pleasant and refreshing.
Because of the grounds and the unique plant-based ingredients, this facial scrub is an excellent choice if you usually have more sensitive skin.
You will not encounter any real irritation or sensitivity after the application.
Like all Thrive products, it also contains two super plants from Costa Rica, Juanilama and Fierrillo, which offer men excellent skin recovery and protective benefits.
This is not a very moisturizing facial scrub, partly because the coffee grounds are very good at absorbing liquid.
Although you only get a few grams of product, the asking price is very reasonable, and we are confident that it is recommended as a face scrub for every man who likes to go to his skincare in the morning.
- Powerful natural (made from high-quality vegetable ingredients plus powerful costa rican vegetable oils and invigorating arabica coffee grounds that deeply cleanse, activate, and help protect against stress and irritation. 100% natural without artificial ingredients, synthetic substances, colors or odors
- Exfoliates and improves the appearance of the skin (natural exfoliants provide a medium peeling level and remove oil, sweat, spf, and other impurities without drying out the skin. the natural exfoliants help scrub dry and dead skin, leaving the overall appearance skin, tone and texture without the irritation often caused by the exfoliants of walnuts and apricot peels used in other natural scrubs
- Exclusive ingredients (unique to thrives facial scrub are two exclusive plant-based ingredients: juanilama and fiorillo juanilama has anti-oxidants bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-oxidizing properties (87% more than vitamin e) that help to combat ingrown hairs, spots, and effects of stress d skin pollution. * fiorillo extract has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, skin-repairing and antioxidant properties that contribute to healthier skin after exercise, outdoor adventures or stress *
- Effective and safety premium exfoliating face scrub is suitable for vegans, gluten-free, gmo-free, cruelty-free, and contains no animal products and no plastic microbeads. whole foods markets has certified this natural scrub as a premium body care for achieving the highest level of effectiveness and health. best, thrive offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. if you do not like your thrive, we will refund your purchase. made in the usa
- Support costa rican farmers (with every purchase, you get a great face scrub and help support the rural farmers who have made it. our business model is designed to help farmers restore the affected land on their land, and there improve livelihood
Questions & Answers
Can this be used at night before sleep?
Yes, I use it before going to sleep
Is this product gentle enough to be used on the face?
I only use it on my face and I really like it. It is absolutely soft enough for my skin and I am a woman 😉
Will this exfolliate the scalp? is it ok to use on the scalp hair?
Hello Jefferson. Never had that question before, and we did not try Energy Scrub on head hair ourselves. Assuming that your hair is shorter than a few centimeters (eg cut bald or buzzing), you could theoretically scrub your scalp with the scrub. But if your hair is longer than just a few centimeters, we suspect that the plant-based exfoliants in the Scrub may be difficult to wash out in the shower. And you want to prevent that you get plant-based exfoliant particles in your eyes as you have used / washed. Try it with these precautions in mind and let us know what you discover. email your results to [email protected] Who knows? You may have discovered a new use for premium natural scrubs!
Does this product cleanse the facial pores from dirt, oil and chemical build up??
Firstly, this product is intended for peeling. Daily use of a scrub product can cause some skin irritation in some people. I would find out from Thrive whether this is made to use every day; once or twice a day. That said, since it is a scrub product, it should be able to clean facial pores from dirt, oil, and chemical accumulations. The beads in the product should help remove dirt, oil, and chemicals that are on and in the skin. I have combination skin; greasy and normal. I have used it one month a week for a month and can say it feels cleaner and the pores seem smaller. It also seems to hydrate.
Top Customer Reviews
So I switched to this product because it is all natural and aware of how it affects the planet. I use this product once a week, sometimes twice, for about a month. As an exfoliant, I think it is not consistent with every use. The liquid soap suspension is thinner than most exfoliants out there, and there do not seem to be enough exfoliating grains in a typical dab of product. So sometimes I get enough beads and other times I have to spray more. The beads are smooth and do not feel like scrubbing something away, but afterwards I can feel and see that it is like that. The liquid soap suspension has a slight earthy odor. Nothing offensive and disappears after 10 minutes. After the first use, I thought the soap didn't do anything because my face felt greasy / sticky. However, I believe that the soap contains some moisturizing agents. My face was actually hydrated and hydrated, not greasy. When I shave, the razor doesn't seem to drag. I have also noticed a small reduction in pore size, so I believe it cleans deep in those oily pores. I wish there were more beads and the suspension was slightly thicker.
My face was dry or greasy .. but always out of balance. As soon as I started using this regularly, every day in the morning, my skin feels smooth and balanced. Girlfriend loves it The fact that they make this from Costa Rican vegetable oils and yes coffee is just an extra bonus. I was excited to exfoliate by hearing that this is the most important part of the Pharrell Williams skin care regime. I wish I had found this before.
I stopped ordering my Kyoku face scrub when I received a tube that appeared to be a different formulation and I could not reach the manufacturer or distributor. I did a little research and decided to try Thrive. It has just the right amount of graininess to do the job, and although I am sensitive to odors and often feel that products are too perfumed, I find the scent of these the most attractive. After my first tube was almost empty, I ordered three more.
Great scrub that I use to get rid of dry skin and prepare my skin for shaving. It has the right level of exfoliating particles for my taste, does its scrub appeal without being overly abrasive on the skin. I read a few reviews that said it didn't have enough grit and other reviews that complain about being too coarse, so I guess it depends on what you want. I would say that it has a medium high level of graininess:} And I can tell that the company really cares about the environment and the ingredients that are in its products, so that's not fun!
This scrub is a gel that foams quickly while rubbed into the skin and removes dirt and debris in an incredibly soft experience.
Finally, this chemical scrub is another great, unique option that fits perfectly with men who don’t like the feeling of traditional scrubbing.
In short, you rub the gel in your skin, and it will eventually foam.
This foam then pushes into your pores and lifts and removes dirt and debris, so that it can be washed away with the foam itself.
This is an extremely gentle and effective way to cleanse your skin without scrubbing or destroying anything.
At the same time, the foam can penetrate deep into your pores without many problems, so it can work on skin that also has deep pores.
Also, the use of this scrub will prepare your skin for a smoother and more comfortable shave due to the opening and widening of your pores.
It allows you to trim your facial hair closer to the root, giving you better shaving and more time to enjoy your new, smooth skin.
This feels pretty tickling and weird so that it can get used to it in the beginning.
It is also a bit pricey, given that you only get 5 of our products for your purchase.
But it is undeniable that it is an excellent solution. The solution is if you have too sensitive skin and you cannot tolerate it, because traditional scrub feels when you rub it.
- Powerful natural : (made from high-quality vegetable ingredients plus powerful costa rican vegetable oils and invigorating arabica coffee grounds that deeply cleanse, activate, and help protect against stress and irritation. 100% natural without artificial ingredients, synthetic substances, colors or odors
- Exfolient and improves skin appearance natuurlijke (natural exfoliants provide a medium peeling level and remove oil, sweat, spf, and other impurities without drying out the skin. the natural exfoliants help scrub dry and dead skin and improve overall skin appearance, tone and texture without the irritation often caused by the exfoliants of walnuts and apricot shells used in other natural scrubs
- Exclusive ingredients : (unique to thrives facial scrub are two exclusive plant-based ingredients: juanilama and fiorillo. juanilama has anti-bacterial sc antimicrobial and antioxidant properties (87% more than vitamin e) that help combat ingrown hairs, blemishes and effects of stress and skin pollution. * fiorillo extract has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, skin-repairing and anti-oxidizing properties that help promote healthier skin after exercise, outdoor adventures or stress *
- The effective and safe premium exfoliating face scrub is suitable for vegans, gluten-free, gmo-free, cruelty-free and contains no animal products and no plastic microbeads. whole foods markets has certified this natural scrub as a premium body care for achieving the highest level of effectiveness and health. best, thrive offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. if you do not like your thrive, we will refund your purchase. made in the usa
- Support costa rican farmers : (with every purchase, you get a great facial scrub and help support the rural farmers who have made it. our business model is designed to help farmers restore the affected land on their land and to improve their livelihood
Top Customer Reviews
Great for everyday use. Able to use without damaging the skin. Also smells nice and does not irritate. I use moisturizing lotion daily, so it is good to use this to get rid of daily use.
My wife is Canadian and put me on Biotherm products about 8 years ago. This face wash is by far my favorite. Fresh, clean scent that is suitable for a man and the perfect amount of exfoliants that make your face feel super clean and awake! So happy that I can now get it here on Amazon !!
Joe in Northridge
This facial scrub makes extensive use of natural oils to exfoliate and hydrate the exfoliators of other competitors.
Yet you shouldn’t think that the solution is incredibly thick or that you can use it if you have acne-prone skin.
The oils used in this formula are not thick enough to cover your pores to hide your skin or to get a greasy shine.
The oils used here are completely natural and offer strength, cleanse your pores, and improve the overall health of your skin.
Some of the oils shown are sunflower oil, sweet almond oil, and coconut oil.
In addition to all these benefits, this exfoliator also hydrates your skin.
This means that it is the right choice if you naturally have dry skin. Or a surface that often bursts.
Vitamin E is also included in the formula to nourish your skin and repair cell damage that occurs over time.
The face wash revitalizes your skin naturally and makes it less sensitive to possible shaving burns or minor cuts that can be obtained during shaving.
That is why we would easily recommend this exfoliator to any man who shaves often and likes a flexible jaw; this scrub helps you shave your daily routine and also makes your skin look and feel much better.
- Guys face wash: this face wash for men cleanses deep dirt from pores, eliminates oil, balances dryness, and helps hydrate facial skin.
- Squeaky-clean: the scrub removes dead skin cells and stimulates natural renewal, making your facial skin look healthy, bright, and supple.
- Make your sharp: by helping to condition the skin on your face against razor irritation, our face wash will help you shave better and more efficiently.
- Skincare for men: our expertly formulated mens daily facial cleansing works with oily, dry and normal skin types and is a gentle and effective way to exfoliate.
- The viking guarantee: all viking products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee please contact us if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason.
Questions & Answers
Can it be used to clean the skin under a beard? will it dry out my beard if i use it daily?
I have a beard and I never think about using it that way. I would think it would leave a residue in the hair. I also think the length of your beard depends on how well it would flush out. Give it a try.
Is there an ingredient list?
Yes, on the tube. Go to their website.
I know it is good for dry faces, how well does it work on oily faces?
I did not use it after one application. It didn't have enough scrub particles for me.
Is this for everyday use?
Yes, you could use it every day, but it is not as grainy as I had hoped.
Top Customer Reviews
Once upon a time my face was full of pimples and acne. These buggers slowly took over and made it into their territory. I called for a number of reinforcements from Viking Revolution. As I foamed on my face, I felt the war intensify. The label warns you not to use this more than 3 times a week, but if I ended the war, I knew I had to risk it for the cookie. I applied this every day until there was a real Viking revolution in and around my face. It was a long few weeks but the battlefield has disappeared and I can return to a normal life that is no longer plagued by acne. 10/10 would rub Viking juices back in and around my face.
Never knew what I was missing! After I had some ingrown hairs in my beard, someone recommended using a facial scrub for shaving and I found this product on the men who use the beard balm I use. This stuff is amazing !! Made with natural ingredients and my skin does not dry out and the shave that I received after use was much closer and I have greatly reduced the ingrown hair problem. Great customer service too, would definitely recommend.
First impressions: the packaging was great, it definitely looked like much more expensive products similar to this one, it even had the small aluminum foil to protect the opening until ready to use. Use: it smelled pleasant with small hints of peppermint. I always enjoyed facial that was slightly abrasive and this did not disappoint. It made my face feel smooth and clean but was not rubbed roughly like other products. I even used it on my beard, making it easy and making my face and beard feel great. I recommend this product, whether you have a beard, stubble or are shaved clean, this product is for you! Never wash your face with your wife or girlfriends again (and no, that's not a bad thing).
I use the product for almost a month. In the winter months I usually have small pieces of dry skin and I needed a product with the right amount of grit. Viking Revolution face scrub did a phenomenal task, not only scrubbing, but also preparing my face for shaving. After initially washing my face, the product is quickly absorbed. This is the cleaner that I was looking for and that I will buy again.
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Men’s Face Scrub
Why do you need face scrub?
It is effortless to see yourself as a single living organism. You are that. But you’re made from all kinds of tissues and organs – and although it’s been a while since you’ve studied biology, we’re sure you can call it a lot: liver, heart, lungs, and one of the most significant skin
Not only is your skin an organ, but it is also one that everyone sees. So you do not have to be ashamed that you want to take care of it. And whether or not you have used exfoliators in the past, these products certainly play a role.
How is that possible?
Your skin is always rejuvenating itself. The top layer dies and flakes away (instead of shedding like a snake) when a new skin grows beneath it. New skin feels soft and looks young and radiant, while the dead or dying skin seems as dry as it feels. Exfoliation scrubs away the old skin, to make room for the new surface. In addition to this glow, it also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It can also help to make even dark spots and skin tones.
And do not worry, unless you use chemical peels, you will not exfoliate your skin faster than your body can produce it. Indeed, because the man’s skin is thicker and has more collagen than the surface of a woman, you will benefit more from the process than your girlfriend will do.
How Often Can I Use An Exfoliator?
You do not have to use a face scrub every day. If you do so, you can dry out your skin by removing too much of the natural oils while disturbing the natural pH balance. Usually, you should use your exfoliator once or twice a week or a little more if you have healthy skin.
- If you have healthy, oily, or combination skin (a combination of healthy and buttery), you can use your facial scrub one to three times per week. Scrubbing helps prevent oil from accumulating in your pores.
- If your skin is sensitive, dry, or susceptible to acne, do not use your facial scrub twice a week. It is best not to use face care on the same day that you use your exfoliator because you dry out the skin too much.
- Perhaps the best advice is to determine how often you should use a facial scrub. You can find the way your face looks, and after a shell, it feels so bad that you are tempted to do it again tomorrow … and the next day. But excessive use will dry out your skin and free natural oils that help to maintain elasticity.
Can exfoliators help to reduce acne?
Exfoliators can absolutely help to reduce acne.
They remove dead skin and debris and ensure that your skin produces less oil, which is one of the main causes. is from excessive acne.
Although exfoliators have a good place in the fight against acne, you also need to take other steps to really maximize your chances of making your skin a lot better.
This includes taking a daily shower and thoroughly cleansing your face, as well as eating certain healthy foods that promote a good lifestyle and healthy body chemistry.
How We Chose The Best Men’s Face Scrub Or Exfoliators For Men
A lot of research is needed to choose the best products of any type; that is obvious. We also take into account many different factors, as was certainly the case in our search for the best exfoliator for men.
For example, many top quality scrubs are suitable for all skin types, but we wanted to include scrubs that cover all bases – from dry to oily to normal to sensitive skin.
We have also reviewed the ingredient list for each product – we prefer people with natural ingredients, although not exclusive, as well as their reviews and ratings from both users and experts.
Price is always a consideration, and we strive to list products that suit every budget. Last but not least, we only select those that we think are the most robust options, the products that we believe will help you the most.
And as always, we are happy with your feedback and suggestions.
Do you have a favorite face mask? Do you have a favorite that is not on our list, or have you used one of our favorites? We would like to hear from you!