By integrating the best men’s face scrub in your skincare program, not only will dead skin cells be removed, but it will also maximize the effect of the products you already use by ensuring that you do not apply new moisturizers to dirty skin. With the right peeling, you cultivate a glittering mug in the proper way, of course.
During the day, your face collects much of the dirt, oil, and debris that you encounter, leaving things in your pores and resulting in what can be formed by volcanic blackheads or annoying adult acne. It is utterly disgusting to think about it, but it is a fact in life.
Instead of trying to blink your pimples or wash your face, you can go a step further by scrubbing. If you use an exfoliant, you can penetrate deep into your pores and remove all the nonsense that clogs your skin. It stores refine and clean under the surface so that you do not share it later.
Men have to exfoliate twice a week, preferably before shaving. First, apply the scrub of your choice to your wet face. Then scrub. Bear in mind that you should not clean too hard or too rough and that you should use lukewarm water.
Following an exfoliant with a moisturizing cream or mask will help to restore the moisture that you used up in the process.
Here’s the best news: these best men’s face scrub will easily do the trick when it comes to changing your skin forever.
Table Of Contents
- Top 5 Best Men's Face Scrub (Quick Summary)
- Why Should Use The Best Men’s Face Scrub
- 10 Best Men’s Face Scrub On Market
- 1-Brickell Renewing Face Scrub For Men
- 2-Dove Men+Care Face Scrub
- 3-Kyoku For Men Exfoliating Facial Scrub
- 4-Baxter of California Facial Scrub
- 5-Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub
- 6-Rugged Dapper Daily Power Scrub Facial Cleanser for Men
- 7-M3 Naturals Premium Activated Charcoal Scrub
- 8-Thrive All Natural Men’s Face Scrub
- 9-Biotherm Homme Facial Exfoliator for Men
- 10- Viking Revolution Microdermabrasion Face Scrub for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions About Best Men’s Face Scrub
- How We Chose The Best Men’s Face Scrub Or Exfoliators For Men
Top 5 Best Men's Face Scrub (Quick Summary)
Why Should Use The Best Men’s Face Scrub
That top layer of your skin, also called the epidermis, has many critical goals: to protect what is underneath and to produce new skin cells. But as you grow older, this unique skin cell regeneration slows. This leads to accumulation and accumulation, resulting in clogged pores, dull skin, and a rough texture.
The use of an exfoliator can help to smooth and improve the skin texture, to unclog pores, and even help with acne.
In general, exfoliators can give the skin a more polished appearance and reveal a radiant glow.
Although an excellent exfoliant can help to clear away a large number of skin problems, another significant advantage is that the smoother skin accelerates everything (think of serums, moisturizers, even acne treatments) and absorbs deeper.
What should you pay attention to when shopping for an exfoliant? Although fragrance and texture are entirely up to you, you want to find a formula with exfoliating grains such as sugar, salt, fruit, grain, or nuts.
How do I exfoliate?
As mentioned above, you want to be kind to your face when you scrub. This means that you must prepare your skin under warm water and then carefully apply the product in a circular motion. The coarser elements of scrub are specifically designed to create a dead skin image, so there is no need to scrub away as if you were trying to sand a wooden bench.
10 Best Men’s Face Scrub On Market
This is the best news: these 10 face scrubs are simple enough to change your skin forever.
Brickell’s Renewing Face Scrub is a high-quality facial treatment with different functions, not the least that exfoliates the skin. Of course, a facial scrub must remove dirt and excess oil, but it must also remove dead skin cells – and that is one of the primary goals of Brickell’s Renewing Face Scrub for men.
Why is the Renewing Face Scrub for Men such an excellent exfoliator? Perhaps the main reason that the ingredients are pumice, an abrasive is often used in soaps and detergents. We place the quotes around coarse because pumice – a naturally occurring stone – is very soft, not hard, and great for removing dirt and dirt from the skin and, yes, for exfoliating it.
Pumice is soft but firm; many people use it in its natural rock formations to wear calluses and remove dead skin from feet and hands. But it is also a popular lightweight building material used in concrete blocks, while it is used for grinding and polishing glass – under some other applications.
Brickell’s Renewing Face Scrub for men does not contain pumice in its pure rock but uses it as a finely ground ingredient that exfoliates the skin like few other products. It also reveals the pores and scrubs the surface thoroughly to make your skin soft, clean, and fresh (and ready for your morning shave, if you are so inclined).
Jojoba pearls strengthen the Renewing Face Scrub for scrubbing men and help to remove dirt and other impurities from skin cells.
- What it does: this exfoliating facial scrub for men wipes away oil, dead skin and other impurities in the face. Restores a clear complexion and softens the skin. Use pre-shave to remove dead skin and lift whiskers for an ultra-close shave.
- For whom: men of any age with any skin (especially those sensitive to fatty deposits, blackheads, or ingrown hairs). Use in a skincare or shaving routine.
- How it works: our facial scrub for men uses powerful natural scrub particles to remove dead skin cells, exfoliate, unclog pores and break down tight facial hair for an ultra-smooth shave.
- Main ingredients: natural and certified organic ingredients, including aloe vera, avocado butter, vitamin E, pumice stone, and jojoba beads. 98% natural, 70% organic.
- Who we are: Brickell makes skincare and care products for men using natural and certified organic ingredients. Our products are sold in more than 20 countries and have appeared in GQ, Men’s Health, Men’s Journal, and other popular men’s magazines.
Questions & Answers18
I like my face scrub gritty and abrasive, how will this compare?
Yes, very good face washing
Customer Reviews1,319 Reviews
This is the best facial scrub I've used. The microcrystals exfoliate your face, but they are not so rough as to leave your skin irritated. (My face used to turn red like beets after using my previous facial scrub, for longer!) I also find that it penetrates well into my short beard and reaches the skin below for a complete facial cleansing. The facial scrub also blends well with clarionic for a deeper cleaning.
If the price is the biggest concern for you, this is the face scrub you want to view first. But we have to put a few disclaimers on that. This is not the scrubbiest of exfoliators and more like wax with a soft exfoliation.
The good news? That means it is soft enough for daily use. Given the price, that is no problem. And, given the smell, you will probably look forward to your daily scrub. Users are sure that it is effective.
But there are parabens in this product – and Dove is not a brand without cruelty. That will deter some people. And although no nut extracts are mentioned in the ingredients, it is not sold as tree nut-free. But you can not forget the price – and the possibility to add it to your subscription and storage order.
- Deep Clean exfoliating face scrub removes dirt and oil without stripping the skin
- Invigorating exfoliating agents on contact cleans effectively while combating dryness
- Contains natural pumice for gentle exfoliation to keep the skin supple and soft
- Advanced protection for dry skin on your face
- Clinically tested to thoroughly clean and care for your skin
Questions & Answers14
Does it have granuals or microbeads?
Feels like it does
Customer Reviews1,000 Reviews
This has a great smell I kind of want to rub it all over my body.
Kyoku sets the pace when it comes to ingredients that you will not find anywhere else. Look at it: volcanic ash, Japanese adzuki bean powder, and rice bran – all important ingredients in Kyoku for men exfoliate with an exfoliating facial treatment.
So, what about the Kyoku ingredients? Volcanic ash? Yes, volcanic ash is an essential ingredient in all Kyoku products, and it is excellent for removing excess oil and dirt from the skin. It makes your face smooth, not grainy.
Meanwhile, Japanese adzuki bean powder provides the exfoliating power that removes dead skin cells, while rice bran is widely used in Japan to smooth the skin. Adzuki bean powder also offers a moisturizing component that moisturizes the skin.
Kyoku’s Exfoliating Facial Scrub also contains vitamin A and vitamin E, which help to balance the pH of the skin while promoting elasticity and revitalizing blotchy skin. All Kyoku skincare products are free of parabens and free from harsh chemicals.
Something else to love with this exfoliating facial scrub, the best men’s face scrub for acne, deeply cleanse pores to remove blackheads and restore the skin to make it look smooth, clean and fresh, Regardless of your skin type, it is a facial scrub that has benefits for men of all skin types. The chemical-free ingredients help you to balance your skin with a pH value that is not greasy or dry.
- This male face Kyoku exfoliates, nourishes and exfoliates male skin to remove dead skin cells and ingrown hairs that can clog pores
- This male skincare is infused with vitamins A and E to balance the pH level of the skin to promote elasticity and reduce the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
- Our Kyoku for men scrub is a powerful acne treatment for men, it removes stains caused by dead skin cells, minimizes large pores and revitalizes smudged colored skin
- Men’s facial scrub mixed with volcanic ash that absorbs excess oils and toxins and also acts as a facial toner for men to protect the skin from harmful bacteria and prevent wrinkles from forming
- The Amazon-only version of Kyoku’s men’s skin products come with an improved product packaging and 90-day money-back guarantee only when purchased from an authorized Kyoku reseller
Questions & Answers10
Is this honestly good as the description saids it is?
It's pretty good. I used it a few times and my daughter used it all ... she loved it ... I like it. Nice fragrance. Does the job. Not sure if worth the price, just give it a shot. You may think differently.
Customer Reviews741 Reviews
Felt compelled to leave my review because I love this stuff. I would say I had mild acne on my face, I would only get a zit here and there but then about 2 months ago I was getting horrible flare ups. I'm not really sure why, I go to the gym 5 days a week so I sweat a lot and I tried a new type of protein so maybe that had an effect but anyway this stuff worked wonders. Some people say they only use it 2 days a week or so because it dries out their skin...well I must have moderately oily skin because I use this stuff twice a day. Once after the gym when I shower and then again at night after work when I shower. It does leave my skin dry but I just follow up with the moisturizer. Long story short I am beyond pleased with this product it has cleared up my skin and kept it clear and I will definitely be ordering it again. I highly recommend giving it a try.
This not only cleanses your face, but it also scrubs all dead skin cells and promotes cell renewal as you do this. You are left with an amazingly fresh face. It is the thick, granularity of this facial scrub that it does.
Unfortunately, it does this with parabens and nut powder, which means that there are enough men who do not go for it (or not). And, sensitive skins should count themselves among those numbers; it is a bit too powerful.
It is powerful and effective for those who can use it, but it also costs a pretty penny.
- Massage in a light, circular motion on a moist face and neck. Rinse well.
- Scrub to tone and smooth skin.
Questions & Answers0
Customer Reviews228 Reviews
I have been a Baxter fab way back since 2014. I remember i first tried a sample in my Birchbox, and from then on, I am a brand enthusiast for them. I have tried and continue to use a number of their products.The face scrub is a staple. I don’t have a skincare routine (I use Irish Spring most nights) but this stuff is my go-to post shave. The exfoliation material inside is really heavy duty (none of that dainty little exfoliation) and it really does help prevent shave afterburn. I use it on my nose and forehead, and this combined with Irish Spring prevents any acne.It doesn’t have a smell, and 2 peas is all you need to scrub your whole face. I place a little bit into the palm of my hand, and then rub my hands together and rub into my face vigorously. It kind of hurts a bit, but it feels good after and does the job.
You will often see the PureScience label with the skincare products from Jack Black, and it is a label with many positive connotations, i.e., natural and organic ingredients without parabens, dyes, or fragrances, as well as approval by the dermatologist.
- It is an excellent total product that is suitable for most skin types, including oily and sensitive skin, even the best men’s face scrub for oily skin available today.
- It contains small scrub particles that effectively remove dirt and dead skin cells. That makes it an excellent scrub for preparing your skin for an irritation-free shave, and it prevents ingrown hairs by removing clogged pores.
- It has enough of an abrasive quality, but not too rough, that it scrubs the most deep-seated dirt off your face. You do not have to apply pressure during the bushes, just enough to make your skin feel (and look good).
- You get a lot of scrub in every bottle – enough to last a few months, even if you use it several times a week. It also makes it an excellent value for its price.
- The scrub beads are 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly. They break down quickly and do not contaminate the water system.
- Many users are enthusiastic about the smell of Face Buff Energizing Scrub from Jack Black. It is minty, but masculine, and leaves your skin feeling cool and fresh. The smell resembles that of a male cologne but is not overwhelming.
Questions & Answers12
Does this product have a scent?
The scent is very subtle, just a nice, clean, fresh scent.
Customer Reviews605 Reviews
I got this for free originally when I worked on set (it was left over from a male actor's beauty kit in his trailer). I LOVE these products-- I know it's for men but this cleanser will wake you up and has a pleasant smell that doesn't really linger past the bath so I don't care if it's sort of "male." I got my dad addicted to their products as well and usually give him a travel set for holidays/birthdays. I have tried the regular face wash too and it's nice/gentle but I think if you had to choose one product to "splurge" on outside of a CVS brand it'd be this exfoliating scrub.
Just like Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub, the Rugged Cleanser for Men is a sturdy product that is suitable for most skin types. But it is also the best exfoliator for sensitive skin and best men’s face scrub.
As mentioned, men with sensitive skin should be careful when choosing a skincare product. A product with harder ingredients, suitable for men of other skin types, can aggravate the symptoms of sensitive skin. Rugged Dapper treats the problem of sensitive skin with a long list of natural ingredients that remove the skin from stubborn dirt and exfoliate deep pore without the hardness of other products.
Rugged Dapper’s facial cleanser for men is even strong enough to fight acne-causing bacteria and the overproduction of sebum, many of which think it leads to acne.
The active ingredients Rugged Dapper’s facial cleanser is aloe vera – known for its skin-soothing properties – and willow bark, rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. Other parts are burdock root, tea tree oil, and vitamin C. Tea oil can be used in various skin care products for men, because it also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and helps to treat skin conditions such as acne.
All in all, Rugged offers you a multitude of benefits for your skin because it works as a revitalizing face wash and an exfoliator that removes dirt, excess oil, and dirt without releasing your skin from moisture. Men of all ages and skin types benefit from the facial cleanser from RD.
The Rugged Dapper facial cleanser has a thick, creamy texture that is still light enough for men with sensitive skin.
- FORMULA FOR MEN: Cleanses deeply, attacks dirt, excess oil, and deposits to remove pimples and acne without draining the skin of moisture.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL BENEFITS: Energizing Face Wash, Toner and Exfoliator that covers all bases, for a clean and revitalized complexion.
- EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE FORMULA: Prevents congestion and aging. Plant-based exfoliants remove dead skin cells, smooth the skin, and prepare the skin for a clean shave.
- NATURAL AND ORGANIC: nutrients that are borrowed from outside release powerful vitamins and minerals to regenerate the skin. It contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, Willow Bark, and Burdock Root.
- FOR ALL AGES AND SKIN TYPES: Normal, sensitive, oily, rough and dry, combo, and acne delicate complexion.
Questions & Answers11
Are the beads inside biodegradable? Those things don't decompose and end up polluting our lakes and rivers.
The exfoliants in our Daily Power Scrub are 100% plant-based and absolutely biodegradable.
Customer Reviews1,068 Reviews
I am one who has tried many different brands in the past. I get almost all products that my wife or son do not like. So I used designer cleansers from the Designer brand (Lancome, Shiseido, Prescriptives, La Prairie, Kiehls) and I used some lesser-known ones. I don't remember them very well, so I don't think they were that good. I saw this in the sale and read about it and I thought I'd give it a try. This has become my daily face wash and I think I will keep it for future use. I think it cleans my face well without drying it. I tend to get pretty greasy after a day, but I always feel that my face is clean after use. The product has a very pleasant mild odor. I can't really describe it, but it's not full of perfumes or scents. It smelled of course to me. There is a mild graininess in the wash. You can see the pieces of stuff there. I have not looked or read about what they have there. Whatever it is, I think it helps to gently wash the face and I like it a bit.
? Of course, joke!
We are dead serious. Charcoal – that stuff that sets you on fire and cooks meat stands on the list of favorite ingredients for the care product. You can find it in soap and even toothpaste. And the use as a cleaner goes far back in time (like the old human way back).
Charcoal certainly also works as an ingredient in facial scrubs, and the premium-activated charcoal scrub from M3 Naturals scores high everywhere. Charcoal, also known as active charcoal for marketing purposes, has a porous structure that naturally removes dirt, oil, and stains from the skin, while also draining water. Attracts for superior hydration.
In other words, it acts as a vacuum for the skin and gives it a nice dose of moisture. What should not be fun?
The people of M3 Naturals combine charcoal with dead sea salts to produce a powerful cleanser for your skin. It combats acne and helps to remove blackheads while detoxifying and rejuvenating skin. Your skin looks brighter and feels tighter without losing weight. Older men also appreciate how it reduces wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Perhaps the best thing is that charcoal is natural, safe, and effective, and you use it as a body scrub.
- THE PREMIUM CHARCOAL SCRUB (12oz) Our activated carbon combines with dead sea salts to clean the ultimate oil and impurities for your skin . Superior and completely natural, watch as it detoxes, removes blackheads, and rejuvenates your skin!
- INFUSED WITH COLLAGES and STEM CELL that delivers revolutionary anti-aging performance for true rejuvenation.
- LOOKING FOR A BODY CRAB? WE COVERED YOU Our Charcoal Facial Scrub and Body Scrub works like a magnet against dirt and absorbs oil from your skin, making you feel refreshed . It helps with both, eliminating itching and order as the skin tightens . You will notice whiter and clearer skin.
- SAFE, NATURAL, AND EFFECTIVE Experience a flawless complexion and help fight acne without prescriptions or pills ! You can trust that your skin benefits from natural ingredients with powerful benefits . Treat your skin to a daily detox!
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL: M3 Naturals is proud to find every ingredient from the purest forms. Through our products, we want to offer the best and most effective beauty products at an affordable price. Moreover, our 100% natural charcoal scrub offers a 60-day money-back guarantee without questions!
Questions & Answers13
How often can I use it on a week period ?
I use it every day. Do not worry about drying the skin because it leaves it clean and hydrated. I use the nocturnal serum ritual afterwards because I really like how it seems to help him absorb better. I have skipped my ritual without dry or irritating problems in the morning. I hope this helps.
Customer Reviews4,413 Reviews
Scrub is fantastic. Makes the skin very soft and supple. It made my pores smaller, it also softened my hands from using my hands to apply to my face. The clean and fresh feeling that my skin still has is impossible to duplicate in another brand that I have tried. The scrub appears dry, do not be alarmed, it glides smoothly on damp skin. It washed away for me with simple water, although I see messages that say otherwise. There wasn't much an odor like some charcoal scrub, if it just smelled something clean. Much better than charcoal face washes from the Biore or Garnier brand. Yes, it's expensive, it's worth it. And it takes a long time. Already bought again.
This facial scrub combines coffee grounds and vegetable oils to revitalize your skin and stimulate your day while scrubbing at the same time.
The coffee grounds have an interesting side effect; because they are absorbed into your skin, you get a slight boost of caffeine, making this exfoliator both good for your skin and good for your daily energy.
It is an excellent scrub to be the first to wake up in the morning to wake up while you wake up and use a little energy boost.
The coffee grounds also help to give the scrub a pleasant aroma, and it combines very quickly with the plant-based ingredients.
The other plant-based ingredients are responsible for dissolving dead skin or dirt deep in your pores.
In combination with coffee grounds, they create a tingling sensation on your skin that we feel very pleasant and refreshing.
Because of the grounds and the unique plant-based ingredients, this facial scrub is an excellent choice if you usually have more sensitive skin.
You will not encounter any real irritation or sensitivity after the application.
Like all Thrive products, it also contains two super plants from Costa Rica, Juanilama and Fierrillo, which offer men excellent skin recovery and protective benefits.
This is not a very moisturizing facial scrub, partly because the coffee grounds are very good at absorbing liquid.
Although you only get a few grams of product, the asking price is very reasonable, and we are confident that it is recommended as a face scrub for every man who likes to go to his skincare in the morning.
- POWERFUL NATURAL (Made from high-quality vegetable ingredients plus powerful Costa Rican vegetable oils and invigorating Arabica coffee grounds that deeply cleanse, activate, and help protect against stress and irritation. 100% natural without artificial ingredients, synthetic substances, colors or odors
- EXFOLIATES AND IMPROVES THE APPEARANCE OF THE SKIN (Natural exfoliants provide a medium peeling level and remove oil, sweat, SPF, and other impurities without drying out the skin. The natural exfoliants help scrub dry and dead skin, leaving the overall appearance skin, tone and texture without the irritation often caused by the exfoliants of walnuts and apricot peels used in other natural scrubs
- EXCLUSIVE INGREDIENTS (Unique to Thrive’s facial scrub are two exclusive plant-based ingredients: juanilama and Fiorillo Juanilama has anti-oxidants bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-oxidizing properties (87% more than vitamin E) that help to combat ingrown hairs, spots, and effects of stress d skin pollution. Fiorillo extract has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, skin-repairing and antioxidant properties that contribute to healthier skin after exercise, outdoor adventures or stress
- EFFECTIVE and SAFETY premium exfoliating face scrub is suitable for vegans, gluten-free, GMO-free, cruelty-free, and contains no animal products and NO plastic microbeads. Whole Foods Markets has certified this natural scrub as a premium body care for achieving the highest level of effectiveness and health. Best, Thrive offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you do not like your Thrive, we will refund your purchase. Made in the USA
- SUPPORT COSTA RICAN FARMERS (With every purchase, you get a great face scrub and help support the rural farmers who have made it. Our business model is designed to help farmers restore the affected land on their land, and there improve livelihood
Questions & Answers10
I'm looking for a coarse scrub with some gritty-ness. Does have enough coarse-ness?
A good question. While \\ sufficient courtesy is in the eye of the spectator, the high concentration of premium jojoba, candelilla and Costa Rican arabica coffee from Thrive Energy Scrub all serve to give you an excellent scrub. Without the disadvantage of synthetic plastic microbeads, or the micro-cracks caused by many natural scrubs made from walnut and / or apricot shell particles. The result: the graininess of Thrives scrub should make your skin look healthier. And if you don't like it, Thrive offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Customer Reviews341 Reviews
I really like this product; it is completely natural and knows the area. The presentation is beautiful and the most important thing is that the scrub works great to make my skin feel fresh and clean the next day by removing oils, etc. Dried products are now used by almost everyone in my house and replaced by other products. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a face scrub who wants to tick all boxes.
This scrub is a gel that foams quickly while rubbed into the skin and removes dirt and debris in an incredibly soft experience.
Finally, this chemical scrub is another great, unique option that fits perfectly with men who don’t like the feeling of traditional scrubbing.
In short, you rub the gel in your skin, and it will eventually foam.
This foam then pushes into your pores and lifts and removes dirt and debris, so that it can be washed away with the foam itself.
This is an extremely gentle and effective way to cleanse your skin without scrubbing or destroying anything.
At the same time, the foam can penetrate deep into your pores without many problems, so it can work on skin that also has deep pores.
Also, the use of this scrub will prepare your skin for a smoother and more comfortable shave due to the opening and widening of your pores.
It allows you to trim your facial hair closer to the root, giving you better shaving and more time to enjoy your new, smooth skin.
This feels pretty tickling and weird so that it can get used to it in the beginning.
It is also a bit pricey, given that you only get 5 of our products for your purchase.
But it is undeniable that it is an excellent solution. The solution is if you have too sensitive skin and you cannot tolerate it, because traditional scrub feels when you rub it.
- POWERFUL NATURAL : (Made from high-quality vegetable ingredients plus powerful Costa Rican vegetable oils and invigorating Arabica coffee grounds that deeply cleanse, activate, and help protect against stress and irritation. 100% natural without artificial ingredients, synthetic substances, colors or odors
- EXFOLIENT AND IMPROVES SKIN APPEARANCE Natuurlijke (Natural exfoliants provide a medium peeling level and remove oil, sweat, SPF, and other impurities without drying out the skin. The natural exfoliants help scrub dry and dead skin and improve overall skin appearance, tone and texture without the irritation often caused by the exfoliants of walnuts and apricot shells used in other natural scrubs
- EXCLUSIVE INGREDIENTS : (Unique to Thrive’s facial scrub are two exclusive plant-based ingredients: juanilama and Fiorillo. Juanilama has anti-bacterial sc antimicrobial and antioxidant properties (87% more than vitamin E) that help combat ingrown hairs, blemishes and effects of stress and skin pollution. Fiorillo extract has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, skin-repairing and anti-oxidizing properties that help promote healthier skin after exercise, outdoor adventures or stress
- The EFFECTIVE and SAFE premium exfoliating face scrub is suitable for vegans, gluten-free, GMO-free, cruelty-free and contains no animal products and NO plastic microbeads. Whole Foods Markets has certified this natural scrub as a premium body care for achieving the highest level of effectiveness and health. Best, Thrive offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you do not like your Thrive, we will refund your purchase. Made in the USA
- SUPPORT COSTA RICAN FARMERS : (With every purchase, you get a great facial scrub and help support the rural farmers who have made it. Our business model is designed to help farmers restore the affected land on their land and to improve their livelihood
Questions & Answers0
Customer Reviews41 Reviews
This facial scrub makes extensive use of natural oils to exfoliate and hydrate the exfoliators of other competitors.
Yet you shouldn’t think that the solution is incredibly thick or that you can use it if you have acne-prone skin.
The oils used in this formula are not thick enough to cover your pores to hide your skin or to get a greasy shine.
The oils used here are completely natural and offer strength, cleanse your pores, and improve the overall health of your skin.
Some of the oils shown are sunflower oil, sweet almond oil, and coconut oil.
In addition to the health and cleanliness benefits, you will also find that the moisturizer has a pleasant aroma that is not too feminine, so even men who give priority to their scent will find this facial scrub acceptable.
In addition to all these benefits, this exfoliator also hydrates your skin.
This means that it is the right choice if you naturally have dry skin. Or a surface that often bursts.
Vitamin E is also included in the formula to nourish your skin and repair cell damage that occurs over time.
The face wash revitalizes your skin naturally and makes it less sensitive to possible shaving burns or minor cuts that can be obtained during shaving.
That is why we would easily recommend this exfoliator to any man who shaves often and likes a flexible jaw; this scrub helps you shave your daily routine and also makes your skin look and feel much better.
- GUYS FACE WASH: this Face Wash for men cleanses deep dirt from pores, eliminates oil, balances dryness, and helps hydrate facial skin.
- SQUEAKY-CLEAN: the scrub removes dead skin cells and stimulates natural renewal, making your facial skin look healthy, bright, and supple.
- MAKE YOUR SHARP: By helping to condition the skin on your face against razor irritation, our face wash will help you shave better and more efficiently.
- SKINCARE FOR MEN: our expertly formulated men’s daily facial cleansing works with oily, dry and normal skin types and is a gentle and effective way to exfoliate.
- THE VIKING GUARANTEE: All Viking products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee please contact us if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason.
Questions & Answers19
Why does the product page claim "100% natural and organic" when the wash contains butylene glycol, a petroleum product. where is the ingredient list?
The ingredients are listed on the tube.
Customer Reviews613 Reviews
Once upon a time my face was full of pimples and acne. These buggers slowly took over and made it into their territory. I called for a number of reinforcements from Viking Revolution. As I foamed on my face, I felt the war intensify. The label warns you not to use this more than 3 times a week, but if I ended the war, I knew I had to risk it for the cookie. I applied this every day until there was a real Viking revolution in and around my face. It was a long few weeks but the battlefield has disappeared and I can return to a normal life that is no longer plagued by acne. 10/10 would rub Viking juices back in and around my face.
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Men’s Face Scrub
Why do you need face scrub?
It is effortless to see yourself as a single living organism. You are that. But you’re made from all kinds of tissues and organs – and although it’s been a while since you’ve studied biology, we’re sure you can call it a lot: liver, heart, lungs, and one of the most significant skin
Not only is your skin an organ, but it is also one that everyone sees. So you do not have to be ashamed that you want to take care of it. And whether or not you have used exfoliators in the past, these products certainly play a role.
How is that possible?
Your skin is always rejuvenating itself. The top layer dies and flakes away (instead of shedding like a snake) when a new skin grows beneath it. New skin feels soft and looks young and radiant, while the dead or dying skin seems as dry as it feels. Exfoliation scrubs away the old skin, to make room for the new surface. In addition to this glow, it also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It can also help to make even dark spots and skin tones.
And do not worry, unless you use chemical peels, you will not exfoliate your skin faster than your body can produce it. Indeed, because the man’s skin is thicker and has more collagen than the surface of a woman, you will benefit more from the process than your girlfriend will do.
How Often Can I Use An Exfoliator?
You do not have to use a face scrub every day. If you do so, you can dry out your skin by removing too much of the natural oils while disturbing the natural pH balance. Usually, you should use your exfoliator once or twice a week or a little more if you have healthy skin.
- If you have healthy, oily, or combination skin (a combination of healthy and buttery), you can use your facial scrub one to three times per week. Scrubbing helps prevent oil from accumulating in your pores.
- If your skin is sensitive, dry, or susceptible to acne, do not use your facial scrub twice a week. It is best not to use face care on the same day that you use your exfoliator because you dry out the skin too much.
- Perhaps the best advice is to determine how often you should use a facial scrub. You can find the way your face looks, and after a shell, it feels so bad that you are tempted to do it again tomorrow … and the next day. But excessive use will dry out your skin and free natural oils that help to maintain elasticity.
Can exfoliators help to reduce acne?
Exfoliators can absolutely help to reduce acne.
They remove dead skin and debris and ensure that your skin produces less oil, which is one of the main causes. is from excessive acne.
Although exfoliators have a good place in the fight against acne, you also need to take other steps to really maximize your chances of making your skin a lot better.
This includes taking a daily shower and thoroughly cleansing your face, as well as eating certain healthy foods that promote a good lifestyle and healthy body chemistry.
How We Chose The Best Men’s Face Scrub Or Exfoliators For Men
A lot of research is needed to choose the best products of any type; that is obvious. We also take into account many different factors, as was certainly the case in our search for the best exfoliator for men.
For example, many top quality scrubs are suitable for all skin types, but we wanted to include scrubs that cover all bases – from dry to oily to normal to sensitive skin.
We have also reviewed the ingredient list for each product – we prefer people with natural ingredients, although not exclusive, as well as their reviews and ratings from both users and experts.
Price is always a consideration, and we strive to list products that suit every budget. Last but not least, we only select those that we think are the most robust options, the products that we believe will help you the most.
And as always, we are happy with your feedback and suggestions.
Do you have a favorite face mask? Do you have a favorite that is not on our list, or have you used one of our favorites? We would like to hear from you!
Did you like the article?
With your rating you help us to improve our content even further.