what is the best safety razor for sensitive skin?
Are you allergic to shaving and have infections?
Does the beard cause you allergies and need a safe and effective shave?
Does your profession require shaving daily like military service and you can not because of allergies?
I think you’ll agree with me if I say: It’s hard to find the best safety razor for sensitive skin for 2019.
There are many options and tools available in the market but none of these options are suitable for your own needs and meet your desires as well as cheaper and less expensive than others without wasting time, effort and money in searching for them.
Do you believe it’s difficult?
After hours of searching forÃ the best safety razor for sensitive skinÃ inside the market and seeing the best and finest, we came across ten best safety razor for sensitive skin that you can buy. Not only will it not cause any irritation but although some of them are double-edged, you can use them all on sensitive skin. Thus, if you want to get a safe haircut, but do not want to pay a lot of money, it has come to the right place.
LetÃ¢â¬â¢s get started:
Table Of Contents
- Before You Buy: Safety Razor For Sensitive Skin
- What features or characteristics will you look for when buying a safety razor for sensitive skin?
- Our Top 10 RecommendedÃ BestÃ Safety RazorÃ For Sensitive SkinÃ Review :
- 1 – Merkur Progress Adjustable
- 2 – MK 23C Long-Handled
- 3 – Edwin Jagger Double Edge Safety Razor
- 4 – Elkaline Safety Razor Double Edge ButterflyÃ Ã¢â¬â Best for Easy Cleaning
- 5 – Merkur Futur Adjustable Safety Razor 700 – Double Edge Design, Heavyweight, Sleek Satin Finish
- 6-Gillette Mach3 Men’s Razor
- 7-Smoothere Double Edge Safety Razor Kit for Men + 5 Premium Blades
- 8-Seki Edge Feather All Stainless Steel Double Edge Safety Razor (AS-D2)
- 9-VIKINGS BLADE The Vulcan Safety Razor
- 10-Parker Variant Adjustable Double Edge Safety Razor
- Final Thoughts
Before You Buy: Safety Razor For Sensitive Skin
You have to ask yourself some questions you need to answer before making any purchase:
Open comb or comb closed safety razor! Which one is best for your sensitive skin and what is the most effective?
Yes, there are two types ofÃ Open comb andÃ comb closed safety razor :
Open comb razor designs are more aggressive, while most closed combs are suitable for various skin sensitivities.
While the best aggressive wet razor is achieved with open combs, you should always use closed comb razor blades if you have sensitive skin.
These designs have a protective metal layer that prevents direct contact with the skin and the blade. Also, some comb designs are closed and adjustable head angles that can work better on delicate skin.
Types of Safety Razor Edges
There are two types of edges for safety razors. Before you choose one of the two types, you must know them. The two types are: 1) Razor blades with single edge & 2) Razor blades for the double edge.
Single Edge Safety Razors
Single Edge Safety Razors have become rarer nowadays. It is not surprising that these safety razors have one advantage of shaving. It is more of a vintage collectible nowadays. Due to the modern transition to normal shavers, the SE has fallen in the demand for products by manufacturers. SE razors use a heavier blade compared to a safety razor with a double edge and offer a much more aggressive and closer shave. Therefore, it must be used with caution.
Double Edge Safety Razors
As the name suggests, Double Edge Safety Razors use both sides of the blade. You will be able to use both sides for your shave, but unlike that, there is no real difference. Although it is not as sharp as SE, it is much safer because the SE leaves the other side of the sheet free. Most SE shavers now use the same knife as DE razors, so the most practical choice today is the DE for the best, fastest and cleanest shave.
What features or characteristics will you look for when buying a safety razor for sensitive skin?
- Is the razor evenly balanced? The direct result of superior geometry in shaving blades is an impeccable balance. Good razor blades are balanced so that you do not have to exert excessive pressure to get a close shave. On several occasions, additional pressure from the user causes shavings. This can happen all the time with balanced shaving blades.
- Does it improve your skin tone and complexion?
- Is it easy to use?Ã On it, you do not want something is not easy to use. Easy handling is essential for razor blades meant for sensitive skin. Most of this is guaranteed if you get one of the truly balanced best safety razor for sensitive skin.
Our Top 10 RecommendedÃ BestÃ Safety RazorÃ For Sensitive SkinÃ Review :
1 – Merkur Progress Adjustable
If you are someone who is good at shaving, her short handle will come in handy. By giving you full control over the blade, it allows you to get a unique shave and much easier to use.Ã Talking about the most popular best safety razor for sensitive skin the market, the name Mercury comes right up. Fortunately, the safety of shaving progress – although a little expensive, do not believe my words with me to see the advantages
- Adjustable to allow better shave.
- Easy to change the blade.
- plastic carry case with a pack of 10 Merkur blades.
- Merkur double edge safety razor.
- Handle length 75mm.
2 – MK 23C Long-Handled
The next product in this review is better though it does not have much of the advantages it is low cost compared to the previous one with it being praised by many people.
Starting with balance, relatively heavyweight with the length of the handle to give it the ideal near balance. Thus, for those who they make a switch from shaving the cartridge to a single die, and the balance gives you an incentive to make the switch.
Simply put, if you want a safety razor blade which makes it very hard for you to nick yourself, you need to have this one in your hand.
- EXCELLENT COMFORT AND CONTROL – Have a comfortable and safe grip with its long-handle, designed for man-sized hands.
- DOUBLE EDGE SAFETY RAZOR – This feature of the razor is very convenient and gives a quick, decent shave.
- HEAVYWEIGHT – Its weight of 4.2 ounces gives a solid feel in the hand and allows the razor to do most of the work.
- CHROME FINISH – It has a chrome finish, making the razor look sleek and simple.
- HIGH-QUALITY RAZOR – Merkur Futur provides men with quality grooming with this top-quality razor that gives a nice, clean shave.
3 – Edwin Jagger Double Edge Safety Razor
The Edwin Jagger Double Edge Safety Razor is on our list Best Safety Razor For Sensitive Skin today for a very simple reason Ã¢â¬â it cares for the sensitive skin.
The head of the razor fitsÃ most effective safety razor blades.
During the test, we found a lot of sensitive shave support has to do with body balance.
- Unique design from the original designers of the DE8 Edwin Jagger Double Edge Safety Razor range offers a very close, comfortable shave, with very low-cost blade replacement it saves you money every day
- Comfortable weight and balance for accurate, close shaving. This is an ideal razor, with a blade angle perfectly suited for both new and experienced Double Edge wet shavers
- Smart chrome handle with precisely lined patterning for improved wet grip and the Edwin Jagger name embossed into the chrome plated collar, a guarantee of authenticity
- A genuine Edwin Jagger design Double Edge Safety Razor from an internationally renowned supplier, based in Sheffield England. Register your new razor with the manufacturer for authenticity and years of excellent product support
- The two-part DE razor head is compatible with all standard Double Edge Safety Razor Blades and includes a FREE 5 blade pack of blades. Delivered in smart Edwin Jagger packaging, with instructions, traditional wet shaving advice, and product registration information
4 – Elkaline Safety Razor Double Edge ButterflyÃ Ã¢â¬â Best for Easy Cleaning
Go through any list of safety razors, and it is likely that you see Elkaline name somewhere in the review. Although not as famous as Gillette or Derby, ElkalineÃ acquired a market share of its own. As the miserable price of this safety razor tells you, there is a reason why alkalinity competes with game giants.
The first thing that most users expect from shaving – which is also the main reason for selling this razor, is the ease of cleanliness. Unlike other blades that are hell-bent to bend you from being cleaned, butterfly blades are an example when it comes to ease of cleaning.
- NO MORE CUTS, INGROWN HAIRS OR RAZOR BURNS: Get a close shave, Elkaline safety razors are made with premium high-end materials.
- UNIQUE BUTTERFLY HEAD ALLOWS CHANGE OF BLADE IN SECONDS: Simply twist the knob, insert the blade and firmly secure it.
- FOR WOMAN: ItÃ¢â¬â¢s not just men that are rocking a smooth close shave, women who love having silky smooth legs.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We are confident that our Razor is a premium quality made de safety razor. Buy with confidence.
- FRACTION OF THE COST OF STANDARD CARTRIDGE BLADES: It’s time to give them up & use the Elkaline shaving kit. you’ll be amazed at the savings.
5 – Merkur Futur Adjustable Safety Razor 700 – Double Edge Design, Heavyweight, Sleek Satin Finish
There are not many safety razors that are adjustable.
Thus, being adjustable is one thing that sets this razor apart from the rest. There are more advantages to recognize
First of all, the only thing I personally admired about this razor was a set of settings to adjust the aggressive of this blade.
You have six settings at your disposal which allow you to adjust exposure to the code according to your convenience.
Simply put, if you set the setting at level 1, exposure will be minimal code, and thus ideal for those with sensitive skin. However, if you want it rough, turn the knob to position 6, and the blade will reveal all it has to give a strong shave.
However, unlike other Merkur Products, the grip of this blade badly lets it down.
Yes, there is an indentation, but the lack of knurling makes this blade very difficult to hold on.
- ADJUSTABLE RAZOR – This razor from Merkur Futur allows you to adjust its blade depending on your preference and beard type. It has settings from 1-6, with one being extremely tame, and six being super aggressive.
- DOUBLE EDGE SAFETY RAZOR – This feature of the razor is very convenient and gives a quick, decent shave.
- CHANGE BLADES EASILY – It is very easy to change blades on this Merkur Futur razor, Pull its duo clip head, place the blade, snap the top, and push it down so that it locks into place.
- HEAVYWEIGHT RAZOR – Its weight of 4.25 ounce gives a solid feel in the hand and allows the razor to do most of the work.
- SATIN FINISH – It has a satin finish, which makes the razor look sleek and simple.
6-Gillette Mach3 Men’s Razor
With so many options on the market, it can be at least a little tricky to choose a pattern razor that works beautifully with your sensitive skin.
From the Gillette Fusion ProGlide and Schick Hydro 5-blade system to the razor blade system of the Dorco Pace7 blade system (yes, you read that large sheets), which you absolutely work best for your skin?
Although it seems like it is best to recommend one of these advanced cartridge-based systems, we recommend working with the Mach 3 instead.
The Mach 3 is considered one of the best pattern razors out there.
These are 3 sheets that not only achieve an insanely shaved shave, but that would not irritate your skin when you make the card.
From the many reviews that you can read at online vendors to forums like The Shave Den and BadgerÃ Blade, the Mach 3 is the most respected in the field of cartridge shavers.
Therefore, if you have sensitive skin, it is worth investing in this proven shaving system to get a clean shaven that does not hurt you, long after you it only last with the razor done.
7-Smoothere Double Edge Safety Razor Kit for Men + 5 Premium Blades
The Smoothere double-sided razor set was not made to measure for sensitive skin, although attention was paid to the sensitivity of the skin by the makers.
However, we are pleasantly surprised by what this shaver can do for you if you have sensitive skin.
The design is skilfully and beautifully weighted and is super comfortable when you feel it in your hand.
The razor minimizes the risk of cuts and cuts and gives your finish extra close and comfortable.
If you have the bad habit of dropping the shaver in the shower, you’ll love the great texture of the handle.
The Smoother shaver makes tackling sensitivity to wet care very easy in many ways.
The chrome plated finish on the metal is of high quality and will not fall quickly.
Protection against corrosion and rust has been added and it makes the purchase very long.
8-Seki Edge Feather All Stainless Steel Double Edge Safety Razor (AS-D2)
The Feather Seki Edge razor is a true champion when it comes to dealing with sensitive skin.
You love every function of the shaver, starting with the handle that gives a pronounced metallic feel while you weigh it by hand.
The spring handle is long enough at 3.5 inches.
Keep the entire stainless steel body of the shaver in place for a while before you are finished.
You do not have to buy those incredibly expensive cartridges if you decide to invest in this piece of metal.
The Feather Seki Edge also reminds you of shaving that happened with a touch of tradition that could be seen everywhere on the razor.
9-VIKINGS BLADE The Vulcan Safety Razor
The VIKING Vulcan Safety Swedish Platinum razor is nothing less than its name. It is of a huge Viking size more than the traditional 3.5 or 4 inches. It is a gigantic length of 4.625 inches. This slight increase of a few centimeters gives you the feeling of having a Viking weapon at your disposal.
It’s the brand-new 2018 release of Vikings Blade that follows the popular Chieftain. The advanced Vulcan shaving head uses a cut, minimizing design that also allows a quick 5-second knife change. The manufacturer has also done its best to reduce plastic waste with its environmentally friendly materials as environmental responsibility.
It comes with a free package of soft Swedish steel blades and is covered with international lifetime protection against manufacturing defects. Safety shavers are the very best for sensitive skin, but Viking is much more with its sharpness, durability, and portability.
It comes in a shaving set with a mirror. There are also instructions for beginners to inform you about all the tricks for a more controlled and satisfying shaving experience, all in a beautiful suede cover.
10-Parker Variant Adjustable Double Edge Safety Razor
Parker Safety Razors have been producing the best care accessories for more than 40 years. It specializes in shaving the best men and has set a good example through its innovative design and production standards. Parker has a strong history of producing the best and ensuring the satisfaction of its customers through dedicated products and services for customer service.
It is unique in its design and the weight of the unit of others in its class. A bit on the heavy side, it requires less pressure during shaving. The serrated handle design is anti-slip. The trouble-free and fast shaving results of Parker Safety Razor are best for sensitive to normal skin.
It is quite normal to get minor cuts or cuts when using a new shaver. But that is one thing that can not happen with this razor. The Butterfly open design makes shaving safe, smooth and clean.
The handle has a brass frame for support without any risk of corrosion or damage. The pattern provides a better grip and you get 5 bonus sheets for the price of a premium knife. The twist-to-open butterfly design is easy to unblock, replace knives and durable in nature.
As soon as you start using a safety razor, you will learn to appreciate the special care that your skin receives.
Even for people without skin sensitivity problems, shaving can make our skin dry and irritable.
I recommend choosing one of these excellent safety razors, which is my choice for the best safety razor for sensitive skin of 2019, Hopefully, this review has done justice to the high-quality razors and soon thanks to your skin for that!