Finding the best body groomer for men or women, and being well-groomed is not an easy task. Moreover, modern body care is much more than just daily bathing and you keep your hair neat and tidy. Not to mention the fact that the number of men who are more aware of personal care is increasing. To make the process of body care quick and easy, you can make a choice today from our assessments of your body grooms.
A good body groomer does not cost a fortune. But like everything in life, if you spend a little extra, you get a little more.
There is a lot to choose from when it comes to body trimmers. If you choose the right one, you add an essential part of your strategy to care for body grooming, which is an approach to the whole body. That said, we did the research and came up with what we think are the best body groomers.
- Top 5 Best Body Groomer Comparison
- Why Using a Body Groomer
- Body groomer vs electric shaver
- What to look for in Body Groomer?
- Can I use Body Groomer to shaving my head?
- Wrapping It Up
Top 5 Best Body Groomer Comparison
Philips Norelco keeps things tirelessly reliable when it comes to electric razors and trimmers. Accordingly, their Body groomer Series 7100 is one of the best body groomers. It features powerful knives, 5 high settings and a 3D swivel that closely follows the natural contours of your body. This gives you a lot of control and comfort and trims away those unwanted follicles.
Women such men who are diverse have a variety of tastes, who can be well informed about many different things. So why not use a body trimmer that has a similar versatility as a man? OK, so maybe the Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100 does not really help you to close the deal, but it does offer an all-in-one care solution. No matter where is hair on your body, that is the Series 7100 makes the trim process fast, clean and easy.
We recommend cleaning a body groomer after each use, if possible because it is a product of personal hygiene. But that’s another reason why we like the Body groomer series 7100 – it’s easy to clean. Simply remove the shaving head and rinse it under tap water until all excess hair has disappeared. There is also a supplied brush that allows you to clean the hair chamber before rinsing it with water. This product has everything you want in the best body groomer.
- It must be charged for 24 hours before it is used for the first time.
- Replace the foil every year or so.
- Shaver needs to charge for 24 hours before its first use .
- 3D pivoting head allows the shaving head to closely follow your body's contours for the ultimate in skin comfort on your body
- High performance trimmer has rounded blades and combs to prevent scratching the skin. Select from from 5 length settings (up to 11/25 inch) to get the look you want
- Designed exclusively for men who want the ultimate body comfort below the neck: shaves and trims chest and abs, underarms, legs, groin area and back and shoulders
- Water-resistant casing and materials. Use wet (in the shower) or dry. Charging: 1 hour full charge
The Fusion ProGlide Body Groomer for Gillette men is a more compact design. One of the better sales points if you travel a lot, get trimming tool for your body hair or are looking for something that is multipurpose, This can suit you and meet your needs.
To begin with, the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler has been tested and approved by dermatologists, which is good to know when using a trimmer in your most sensitive underworld. You get a comfortable shave and it shortens the hair to the skin if you prefer.
Do not let the size of this body-groomer fool you. It may be compact, but it does have a punch. They are blades that also make it great for sensitive skin. No pulling hair and really gives you a good shave.
What is nice about the ProGlide Styler? Good, many things, including that it is water resistant and can be used in the shower or dry, as well as with shaving gel, lotions, foam, and creams. However, that is not all. It is thin, easy to use and comes with Gillette’s most advanced knives to provide the kind of proximity and comfort you deserve. It is also suitable for your face and thanks to the precision blades you can create sharp, defined lines and finishes.
In addition, the ProGlide Styler has three interchangeable cams that allow you to find the consistent length and contour you are looking for. Whether it is your face or body.
The only drawback is that the width of the blade is smaller. So it takes more time to shave. That’s why we recommended this shaver for people with not so much body hair
- Eventually, replacement heads will have to be purchased.
- Trim with Braun engineered technology: Slim and easy to maneuver for even trimming. Includes three combs for custom length.
- Shave with Fusion ProGlide Power: Gillette's most advanced blades.* Incredible closeness and comfort. *First four blades vs. Fusion.
- Edge with Precision Edging Blade: Designed for crisp, defined lines
- Contains: 1 Trimmer, 1 ProGlide Power Cartridge, 3 combs, 1 battery, and an organizer.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 is another all-in-one care kit that offers you complete versatility for your desired style.
The body groomer trimmer is supplied in a package of a total of 7 attachments, combined with 3 trimmers, 3 combs, and a detail foil shaver.
There is a tool body groomer for literally every part of the head to toe.
The Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 personal trimmer is easy to use and durable. You can choose from 18 length settings during trimming, to give yourself the exact style you want.
Plates are extremely well made of chrome steel and remain sharp forever.
Finally, because the ends of the leaf and the combs are rounded, they are friendly to the skin and have formed the way to prevent irritation of the skin.
- The battery can empty after half a year, but you can still use it with a cord.
- The device must be a little rubberized because the plastic is slightly slippery, so you have to be careful not to drop it.
- 7 tools for all-in-one face and head styling: full-size metal guard trimmer, hair clipping comb, beard comb, stubble comb, mini foil shaver, detail trimmer and nose trimmer.
- Chromium steel self-sharpening blades ensures long-lasting performance, while rounded blade tips and combs prevent skin irritation.
- 18 built-in length settings.Use the trimmer to create different hair and beard styles; the turbo power helps you trim through thick hair evenly and gently.
- Trimming performance: High-performance blade - For a gentle trim; Turbo power button - For increased performance.
- Lithium-ion power with up to 60 minutes of cordless use and adaptable for worldwide voltage. Run time:60 minutes,Charging:1 hour full charge,5 min quick charge;Automatic voltage:100-240 V
Gillette is one of the best names in shaving and the high-quality Braun Braun Cruzer 5 combines Gillette’s shaver technology with her own expertise in the production of personal care products. There are shaving and trimming tools on this machine, but one of the unique concepts that Braun puts on the table is that there is a third mode in which you can trim and then shave with one stroke.
The shaver-trimmer has five closely spaced blades that use Gillette’s wet-shaving fusion system designed to shave tightly with very little irritation no matter where you use it on the body. Of course, you do not have to shave wet, but you will find that this is the best way to get the job done quickly and effectively when you work on large parts of the body such as the chest or back.
The trimmer is intended to provide optimal results in sensitive areas. His teeth are much smaller than with most competing trimmers, which often seem to have been built more for beards than for body hair. The small teeth provide less irritation and fewer cramps when trimming the hair in the axillary and groin area. There are three different trimming combs (0.6 mm, 3 mm, 8 mm) of different lengths, so you can select how long you want the hair to be when you’re done (and a travel case is included).
You can easily switch between trimming and shaving modes with one push of a button. But the combination mode of Cruzer 5 is a welcome change from most groomers, who require you to trimming your hair before you can shave it. It is a real-time saver and unless you take care of areas where you want to spend extra special care (you know what we are talking about), it is worth the price of the shot.
- Unique combination of a powered body trimmer and gillette fusion wet shaving technology for all-round body grooming.
- Improved safety with a small trimming element and sensitive comb specially designed for body grooming.
- An extra smooth wet shave with gillette fusion shaving technology.
- Unique combi mode to trim and shave in one stroke for fast and convenient results.
- Three trimming combs for different lengths: sensitive, medium & long (0.6mm, 3mm, 8mm).
There is nothing like the best body groomer hair that does it all, and the Remington PG525 fits exactly. It is officially called the Remington PG525 Lithium Head to foot body trimmer, which gives you an idea of its versatility.
The Remington PG525 comes with self-sharpening surgical steel blades that are made to last long. Of course, it is always nice to know that your razor blades are sharp and precise when you use them.
- come with the attachment that consists of a vertical trimmer with a comb that can be adjusted in three lengths. There are also three beard and stubble combs.
- A full-sized trim coupling that allows you to trim sideburns, your neckline, and your facial hair. There is also a separate nose, ear and detail trimmer attachment that safely removes unwanted hair without tearing (and if you take good care, neglect your ears and nose).
- A handy charging and storage stand
- A comb with a length of 8 lengths with which you can cut and style your hair for practically any look you want.
Disadvantages: it does not have option for beard trimming
- 8 attachments for all your grooming needs: Full-Size Trimmer; Foil Shaver; Nose, Ear, and Detail Trimmer; Vertical Body Hair Trimmer; Hair Clipper Comb with 8 Length Settings; 3 Beard and Stubble Combs
- Self-sharpening, surgical steel blades for long-lasting performance
- Washable attachments-just rinse under the faucet to clean
- Lithium Battery: Up to 70 minutes of cordless runtime on full charge. Charging indicator light updates the battery level and charging status
- Charge Stand: Organize each piece of the grooming kit conveniently in the included charging stand
Why Using a Body Groomer
There are many reasons to use best body groomer trimmer, but let’s talk about some of the best reasons. One of the better reasons is that women increasingly love body-groomed men. It is more trend now and has become the preferred option for women.
Another reason is that you naturally smell better. With less hair, you keep less sweat and smell less in exchange. A body trimmer is also great for your pubic area and that is the beginning of nicely shaved balls.
The best body groomer will last a few years. If it is a foil body trimmer, you also save a lot of money. Bladed trimmers cost more because you always have to pay new blades if they become boring. That is sometimes a big headache, but with an electric body groomer, that’s no problem!
You also feel much better with clothing. I do not know why, but you just feel great. This is the experience of many guys who use the best body groomer. I am sure you will feel the same. If you have not tried it yet, the time is right!
Body groomer vs electric shaver
Of course, You can also use a carving knife to cut off your body hair. It is also a good idea because body groomers are designed for areas that are not often shaved, not for the face that is used daily by an ordinary shaver. (You can figure out why a carving knife is not the best choice.)
If you are one of those who use your electric hair shaver on your body, I want to ask you to change. Your electric shaver is not intended for treating body hair or the number of shaving results. You ensure that your electric shaver for the facial hair wears much faster than normal.
The best body groomer is specially designed to cut body hair. There is much more body hair and surface to cover for your body trimmer. As a result, they are designed to withstand longer shaving times and are more durable everywhere.
To save the life of your facial hair shaver, get a better shave and actually do things the right way … make sure you get a body groomer trimmer.
What to look for in Body Groomer?
You would think anybody groomer succeeds, right? You are not wrong to some extent. They cut your body hair, but some will certainly do better than others.
There are a few things to consider before you buy your best body groomer and I want to make sure that you make the best choice for you. Everyone’s body hair is not the same. You may have excessive hair on the back or another problem that makes a trimmer the best for you than another.
Body groomers are usually all-in-one care tools with many attachments and many different accessories. They are designed to treat all parts of the body from head to toe with only one device. There are some parts you can find in each care kit, so let’s see what you need to look out for when buying the best body groomer.
- The head shaving
It is quite important that the blades are made of stainless steel to prevent rust. 3D – rotating head is a nice function for your hair trimmer during shaving because it fits well with the body contours and in one movement allows clean shaving movements.
packages are usually packed with many extra tools that help you with the body grooming process. In general, you will find new types of trimmers and different types of combs. You also need leaf oil if the blades on the groomer are not made of stainless steel.the brush helps you to Clean the hair of the aftershave that is stuck between and around the blade. Because there are many accessories, you probably need a bag with a cover to keep everything together, at home or traveling.
- hypoallergenic What does that? ok, it means that the body groomer will cause less allergic reactions than other body groomers. This does not mean that it is allergy-resistant or softer for your skin, but if you have sensitive skin, you should go for it.
- Water repellent
We all know how a messy hair groomer trimmer can take care of the shave. Not to mention the fact that it is covered with thousands of pieces of cut hair and if you can wash it with water, cleaning is much easier.
Especially if you are one of those who does their care routine in the shower, you should purchase a waterproof hair groomer.
Can I use Body Groomer to shaving my head?
We skip the sarcastic reference to knives for cutting and simply say that it is possible, but again not the best idea. Groomer heads are relatively smooth and not made for the contours found on most parts of the body, so the maneuverability found on the best body groomer is not what you need for the scalp. An electric shaver follows the natural shape of the head and some have rounded edges to minimize cuts on sensitive scalp.
Wrapping It Up
I hope you have learned a lot and found the best body groomer that meets your needs. Of the total options we have covered, I am sure that you will find a perfect option for you. Do not forget the tips we have covered to make the best use of your electric trimmer.
Let us know if you liked the message. Leave a comment below and if there is a body trimmer that you think we missed and you should consider, do not be afraid to send it. Thank you for reading 🙂
Last update on 2018-04-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API