Are you tired of that annoying unwanted hair on your body? Do you dream of silky skin? The most affordable methods for removing unwanted hair are the use of disposable razors or resins.
Shaving may not be as effective, and waxing is a rather painful process.
So the next solution is to use an epilator that will give you silky skin for a few weeks. It is not as painful as waxing and is undoubtedly less trouble than shaving every day.
The average woman wastes 58 days of their lives shaving. Fortunately, you are already looking for a much better solution for epilation.
Best epilator for face and body gives you the best of everything – the softness of shaving and the long-lasting benefits of waxing, plus you don’t have to wait for your hair to grow that long!
Epilator is much faster and much less messy than waxing, and with the right epilator, your hair removal sessions will be almost as quick as shaving!
Table Of Contents
- Top 5 Best Epilator For Face (Quick Summary)
- How To Find The Best Epilator For Face And Body
- 16 Best Epilator For Face And Body Reviews 2020
- 1-Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Epilator
- 2-Braun Silk-Epil 9 9-579
- 3-Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401 Epilator
- 4-Panasonic ES-ED90-P
- 5-Remington EP7030E: The Cheapest Wet Dry Body + Face Epilator
- 6-Braun Silk Epil 3 SE3170 Epilator
- 7-Emjoi Soft Caress Epilator
- 8-Emjoi Epi Slim Epilator
- 9-Emjoi eRase e60: Corded Affordable Epilator for Body Face
- 10-Co dream 4-1 Best Value Epilator with Features
- 11-Epilady Legend 4
- 12-Braun Beauty Edition Facial Epilator
- 13-Braun Silk Epil 7: One of the Best Epilators for Body and Face
- 14-Facial Advanced Cleansing 5-in-1 (with epilator attachment)
- 15- Remington Smooth Silky Facial Epilator
- 16-Philips Satinelle Advanced Wet Dry
- What Is An Epilator
- FAQ About Best Epilator For Face And Body
- Final Words
Top 5 Best Epilator For Face (Quick Summary)
|Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Dual Opposed 72 Tweezer Head Epilator|
2,274 Customer Reviews
|Braun Epilator for Women, Silk-epil 9 9-579 Hair Removal for Women, Facial Cleansing Brush, Womens|
3,113 Customer Reviews
|Philips Satinelle Essential, Compact Hair Removal Epilator for Legs, HP6401/50|
6,498 Customer Reviews
|Panasonic ES-ED90-P Wet/Dry Epilator and Shaver, with Six Attachments including Pedicure Buffer for Foot Care,|
1,165 Customer Reviews
|Remington Smooth & Silky Deluxe Rechargeable Epilator, Purple, EP7030E|
477 Customer Reviews
How To Find The Best Epilator For Face And Body
How can you see if a specific facial epilator is worth buying? Here are some things to look out for when you) are looking for your best facial epilator:
Size of the device
An epilator for the face should be small enough to fit in small areas. The upper lip can be difficult to reach because of your nose.
The head of the device must be small enough to fit comfortably. You don’t want to hit the nose yourself.
Hair thickness is significant to consider. Thick, rough hair needs more power to remove, and many small battery-operated epilators do not work well for this type of hair. You may need to purchase a wireless epilator to get the required power.
On the other hand, beautiful hair or (peach-coloured down) can also be challenging to remove for some epilators. Too powerful force epilators sometimes break these hairs on the surface instead of pulling them out at the root.
You can usually solve this problem by using a lower speed on the epilator and moving the epilator more slowly, but not always.
Disposable batteries power most epilators for the face. These can be advantages or disadvantages, and I think depending on your preferences. But keep in mind that the cells that run on batteries will be less sturdy and that you will incur additional costs for replacing the batteries.
However, to prevent this from happening a little, you can purchase rechargeable batteries.
You can also purchase a rechargeable face epilator that comes with a battery that you connect to charge.
However, you must be concerned about charging before use.
A typical epilator needs more than an hour to charge. You will then receive approximately 30 minutes of use before you have to charge it.
Body versus face only
If you plan to epilate all over your body, consider a full epilator first to see if it meets your needs. Then you do not have to make two separate purchases, just for epilation. And if you plan to epilate your upper lip, chin, cheeks or neck, a full-size epilator works excellent.
When making a choice, you must decide which type of epilator you want to use.
There are simple facial skin epilators or whole body epilators with attachments. Some women only want to remove unwanted facial hair. Others want to be hairless in different places.
However, if you are going to epilate your sideburns, between your eyebrows or above your eyebrows, a smaller epilator is more ideal. Although you can use a face cap on many epilators to epilate in these smaller areas, it is still confusing, and you will not get very accurate results.
Ease of use
The epilator must be easy to clean to remove all hair. Hair can clog the system if it is not entirely eliminated. Most epilators come with a small brush for cleaning. Others can be flushed under the tap.
16 Best Epilator For Face And Body Reviews 2020
To write these best epilator for face and body, I spent countless hours researching and testing different models on the market, so you don’t have to.
It has been a challenge but a grand challenge of researching all these hair removal devices.
My only reward would be for finding the right device after going through my epilator reviews.
Another great option with the best high-end epilators is the Emjoi AP-18 Emagine model.
It is equipped with functions that make the epilation process more comfortable and efficient.
You can use it on the bikini line (bikini top protectors and trimmers), legs and armpits.
The Emjoi Emagine has 72 tweezers, which you will find most with every epilator on the market.
This significantly reduces epilation time and gives you hairless skin for up to 6 weeks.
The two different heads of the Emagine hold the skin tight, which helps eliminate ingrown hairs and minimise pain.
Also, the epilator lifts the hair with Glide technology, and the tweezers slide over the skin. This helps to minimise irritation.
The two-speed settings also make it possible to adjust the epilation process for fine or coarse hair. This is a twisted epilator
- Seventy-two tweezers, thorough epilation, minimal pain, ergonomic design, prevents ingrown hairs, can be used on all parts of the body except the face, double speeds, easy to clean, 1-year warranty.
- Ribbed, not visible, there is no built-in light.
This is not the most expensive epilator there is, but it IS the best epilator that can buy money in 2020. Let’s see why.
The head of this epilator is extra full, which helps to remove more hair in each pass. The head vibrates during use, minimising the pain that you experience during epilation.
The vibrations help to massage and numb your skin. And finally, the Braun Silk-Epil 9 9-579 epilator head also rotates with your body. This helps to keep the epilator head on the surface of your skin in more difficult places, such as under the arms or behind the knees.
It is wireless, with the longest possible battery on the market, and can be used in both wet and dry environments. It is also easy to clean with a removable head that you can wash or use the included cleaning brush.
There is a built-in light for better visibility. To help with sensitive skin areas, the Braun Silk Epil 9 9-579 epilator offers two speeds and an efficiency cap. This helps to maximise hair removal and determines how much hair you want to epilate at any time.
Last but not least, the Braun epilator comes with seven extras! Yes, SEVEN! This includes a shaving head that you can use for shaving, a trimming cap for trimming the hair, an efficiency cap, a high-frequency massage cap, and a face brush.
The facial brush helps remove makeup and physically exfoliates any dead skin through micro-vibrations. All these fittings are watertight just like the epilator itself. The seventh extra is a charging standard for the epilator.
- It is wide enough to shave you smoothly without having to make many movements.
- You can use it wet or dry and regularly for painless hair removal.
- The pulsating vibration massages your skin, which is excellent for circulation.
- Comes with a few extra functions for better facial care.
- Smart-Light technology ensures that you remove even the smallest hair.
- Can use both AC and DC power and hence the portability.
- Your first experience may not be smooth, so patience is required.
If you are looking for the best affordable epilator, one of your most important considerations should be the Philips Satinelle Essential model. It’s the best-selling epilator on Amazon and with good reason.
For the low price tag, there is no other model that can beat its efficient performance.
Philips Satinelle has been specially designed for epilating legs.
But it can also be used in the bikini line and arms. However, it is not recommended to use on the sensitive skin of the face.
It has an ergonomic design that offers a very comfortable grip. The epilator is equipped with 21 tweezers that pull the hair out.
With the two speeds, you can choose a softer speed when epilating more sensitive areas or finer hearing or accelerating when epilating coarser hair.
- Affordable price, sufficient tweezers to remove the hair at the roots, double speed, ergonomic design, the removable head is washable, including an efficiency cap to relieve pain, two years Guarantee.
- not for use on the face, not wireless, compared to more powerful models it takes longer for the epilator to have more rough hair.
The ES-ED90-P epilator from Panasonic comes close to the Braun Silk Epil and still offers an excellent choice minus some functions.
This epilator comes with a 60-degree rotating head with built-in light, and two working speeds to epilate more or less sensitive parts of your body in one go. With 46 tweezers it falls in the mid to high range for tweezers.
It also comes with six attachments. Two of these attachments are epilating attachments, with a soft epilating cap and a precise cap attachment. The softcover is intended for parts of your body with a low tolerance for pain because it reduces the number of tweezers along your skin.
The precision cap makes the head smaller so that you can epilate smaller areas with more accuracy. The precision hood can be especially useful for men for beards.
Other accessories include a shaving head, a bikini comb hood, and a pedicure buffer for removing dry skin and calluses.
This epilator also works in wet and dry environments.
Profit, just like the Braun, price, and reloadability are the most important but still minor problems.
This is still an excellent investment in terms of price because it is much less than even one salon wax session.
This epilator cannot be charged during use, as with some wire simulators. Be sure to charge immediately after each or every few sessions to ensure that it always runs when you need it.
- Panasonics multi-functional electric shaver and epilator for women with powerful dual-speed motor and six snap-on hair remover and pedicure buffer accessories for complete hair removal and foot care at home
- The Panasonic epilator contains a shaver with hypoallergenic blades and foil for safe hair removal on the hair. sensitive skin and a pop-up trimmer to capture long and loose hairs and trim, shape and maintain the bikini line
- Wide epilation with double disc epilation Head hair meets individual body contours, ideal for legs and arms, and Gentle Epilator Head takes care of hair removal from sensitive areas. Power source AC 100-240V. Charging time 1 hour. Operating time 30 minutes
- Panasonic epilator contains a Pedicure Buffer attachment to remove dry, rough skin and beautify the feet gently. Compatible with outer foil with inner leaf combination, inner leaf
- Wet dry handy hair removal, always uses dry or in bath or shower; Panasonic shaver/epilator cleans quickly and easily under warm running water; Built-in LED light and travel case included. Use on hair about 2 to 3 mm long about 1/8 inch
The Remington EP7030E is a bit of an unusual model.
Why do I say that?
Because it’s affordable, well, that’s not the weirdest thing.
The thing that surprises me is the attachment that goes with it:
efficiency cap with aloe vera, there are a few small green rolls that massage the skin, so it is the Remington version for the message roll mount of the Braun
the precision hood that is actually a face mask and it can also be used on the bikini line, making the package complete
it is wireless and wet & dry so that it can be used in the shower
This is the cheapest wet dry epilator that can be used to remove the hair from the entire body plus face.
Also, the Remington EP7030E has:
- 40 tweezers
- Two speeds
- built-in light
When it comes to wireless epilators, there are complaints that the battery is not charged after a few months of use.
This is why people still don’t feel comfortable buying a wireless model.
I and many others are still waiting for a cable pill epilator with all the right accessories, such as the Braun 5780, but it is not easily available worldwide.
- 40 Tweezers Total coverage
- Detail light Get a clear picture of your maintenance areas with the integrated detail light
- 2 Speed settings Dual speed settings let you find the performance that is most comfortable for you
- Rechargeable Enjoy the convenience of wireless use with the rechargeable battery with a low power consumption indicator light
- Extra caps This set contains a massage cap with aloe vera for soothing skin and a precision cap for use on the face and detail areas
Braun Silk Epil 3 is equipped with a 20-tweezer system that ensures easy hair removal for the roots, leaving the skin smooth and shiny.
This epilator also does not run on batteries but is a wired unit. Rechargeable models are usually more expensive.
As with the models mentioned above, Braun Silk Epil 3 also offers two speeds that you can choose depending on whether you are epilating more beautiful or coarse hair.
The Silk Epil 3 epilator has a message system that effectively soothes epileptic sensation by stimulating the skin during the epilation process. This results in maximum comfort and minimal irritation.
The construction of the epilator contains SoftLift tips that are designed to remove even the flat-lying hairs. This model also contains the same SmartLight function as on the Silk Epil 7 epilator. This feature is handy to ensure that you do not miss a hair during the process.
- Two speeds, SoftLift tips, root hair removal, SmartLight lighting, high-frequency massage to prevent irritation.
- corded, not for use on the face.
The Emjoi Soft Caress Epilator is a different kind of powerhouse because it is a very efficient epilator for people with sensitive skin.
It only has 36 tweezers, but it has the furriest pin codes per minute. There are two speeds on this epilator. So although there are far fewer tweezers, at each of the two rates the tweezers rotate very quickly to pull the hair out quickly. This makes the Emjoi Soft Caress Epilator perfect for causing the least amount of discomfort on sensitive skin.
Emjoi Soft Caress Epilator has another useful function for people with sensitive skin – all 36 tweezers are 24-carat gold-plated and have antibacterial properties. This plating makes the tweezers hypoallergenic and reduces ingrown hairs.
This epilator is also wireless and rechargeable. You can even use it while charging, unlike the other epilators treated so far. This allows you to use this epilator at any time in dry situations!
It would be nice to see Emjoi make their epilators waterproof. The Emjoi Soft Caress Epilator has so many functions in addition to the excellent epilation technology.
Being able to use it in the shower would complete its list of functions and make it attractive to a wider audience.
- Make sure this fits
- By entering your model number.
- 24-carat gold-plated tweezers discs
- Pain reduction technology and massaging finger attachment significantly reduces discomfort
- Ergonomically designed soft grip
One of the top-rated epilation devices for face and other sensitive areas is the Emjoi Epi Slim model. It has a slim and compact design and runs on batteries so that you can use the epilator anytime and anywhere.
Because it is specially designed for sensitive skin areas, this is not the best option for legs.
The tweezers have a narrow design that helps remove the hair from the root. It gently covers small areas for efficient but gentle epilation.
Because of the narrow design, it will work well on the bikini line, underarms, upper lip, chin, and cheek. It may not be the fastest epilator, but it works well.
The epilator fits nicely in one hand, thanks to the ergonomic design. The Emjoi Epi Slim is a great option if you are looking for an epilator with a sensitive epilator for sensitive areas that are also very efficient and easily portable.
- It works on batteries and is therefore very handy.
- It is safe for use on sensitive skin, such as the upper lip and eyebrows.
- You can use it on other parts of your body besides the face.
- It is not great for male or coarse hair.
The Emjoi eRase e60 is one of my favourite epilators, and there is no way to get it out of my epilator reviews.
A lot is going on:
- a very affordable price
- 60 tweezers, the second after the Emjoi AP-18 in the number of tweezers
- a sensitive attachment containing a number of those 60 tweezers, with which you can use the Emjoi e60 to
- even remove facial hair
- with cord
- Two speeds
- the Skin Glide technology that lifts the flat hair
the 3-disc system that ensures that the skin is stretched during hair removal for a bit of comfort, you still have to smooth the skin
and there are even shavers and trimmer attachments
There is no built-in light; it is a feature or defect that belongs to all Emjoi models.
- 60-Tweezer Precision Hair Removal Epilator
- Erase Glide Technology Smoothly removes hair to prevent irritation
- Double opposite heads Stretch skin for gentle removal
- For use on face and body
- Removes hair on root-draining skin Smooth up to six weeks
Are you looking for an epilator for beginners with a few more multifunctional functions? Look no further than the Co dream 4-1 epilator.
It is a less popular epilator with a younger brand. But don’t let that stop you if the functions make this an attractive choice for you.
The 4-1 refers to the four functions that this epilator offers through attachments ep Å¡ ep epilator, shaver, hair clipper, and callus remover.
Among the extras, the callus remover has the highest rated confirmation on Codream 4-1. In terms of multifunctionality, this is a powerhouse.
It is rechargeable via the power adapter and can be used if it is connected or wireless. There is a built-in LED light. The epilator head can be removed and washed with water.
But the epilator itself is not wet/dry and may only be used in dry places.
Regarding the characteristics, making the entire epilator would be water-resistant, so that this epilator would be well rounded.
Apart from features, the Co dream 4-1 epilator lacks the latest technology in both the tweezers and the epilator motor.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE: This electric epilator is approved by CE international safety standards and is safe when taking care of your face or body. Rolling speeds on two levels for your choice as a safety measure for individual sensitive skin. The design ensures easy operation. EASY to change the header for a different purpose.
- RECHARGEABLE AND CORDLESS: rechargeable, make sure you always use the device at its optimum power. All in one set. Save a lot of money by buying batteries, and you dont have to remove individual solutions for your hair and foot to remove personal care accessories.
- GET ATTRACTIVE, SEXY AND SMOOTH SKIN OF HEAD-TO-TOE: Scrub dead, hard dry skin on feet; Removes unwanted hair on legs or arms, Unwanted ugly hair in other sensitive areas. 4-in-1 attachments include Epilating head, Pumice head, Shaving head and Hair clipper. BEAUTY SPA-LIKE RESULT: Experience beauty spa-like results in the comfort of your home or when travelling. Moisten after use by applying your favourite skin cream. You will look BEAUTIFUL in your ideal SANDAL, graceful SKIRT, charming DRESS and hot BIKINI! Whenever you want, wherever you want. Perfect gifts for friends, family and children.
- The steps for using the codream epilator to get the expected result. First: use the epilator better after showering or bathing, make sure the skin is dry, then some small hair may come on the surface. Second: hold it at a 90-degree angle to the surface. It is a natural and comfortable way to hold it. Finally, do not press it against the skin, keep it loose, because the rotating tweezers grasp the hair and pull it by the root.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER Buy two and SAVE 15% enter code 4HKKOCJE at checkout. 90 DAYS Money back guarantee! Try it without risk at this reduced price and take advantage of this temporary offer! Click on the ADD TO CART button to order now!
One of the newest editions in Epilday’s range of epilators is the Legend 4 model. It is a full-size rechargeable epilator that is designed for hair removal on all parts of the body for smooth skin for 4 to 6 weeks.
There is an option to use this device wirelessly or with a connected cable. Either way, you will have the same power and efficiency.
The broad epilation head has the perfect angle guide that helps the user epilate at the ideal angle for maximum efficiency. The 40 tweezers can remove even the shortest hair, leaving the skin perfectly smooth.
The ergonomic design makes it easy to hold with rubber touch on gripping points. Two speeds make it possible to choose a more suitable speed when epilating coarse or fine hair.
- RECHARGEABLE: Epiladys Legend 4 is a rechargeable epilator with fast, smooth operation. Effective for use on any hair colour and skin colour. The Legend 4 can be used with or without a cord, making it easy to travel.
- ELECTRIC HAIR REMOVER: It is not necessary to always shave the same spot to get those stranded hairs. The Legend 4 removes the hair directly from the root and gives you results that last up to 4-6 weeks. This makes your skin silky smooth and flawless.
- RAZOR-SPEED: Legend 4 offers two working speeds for perfecting your hair. No expensive spa treatment is needed if you can give yourself one at home. Let your skin feel like it has just been freshly waxed.
- SUPERIOR FINISH: great results quickly. With 31,000 pin codes per minute, you will be amazed at how immediately you can feel clean and refreshed. The full epilating head ensures fast and smooth action. Let the Legend 4 be your shaver replacement.
- THE BEST FRIEND OF LADIES: The Legend 4 works on all hair types and colours, making it the epilator for everyone. The ergonomic design with rubber touch on grip points ensures a firm and non-slip grip. Can be used on arms, legs, armpits, bikini line and face.
If you have spent a lot of time browsing the facial epilator market, then you know for sure. If not, let me tell you it is unique. The Braun beauty makeup model offers the first 2-in-1 model for both facial epilation and an electric facial cleansing brush.
The cleaning brush offers you a much more thorough and thorough cleaning than manual cleaning and scrubbing, while also saving you time in your routine. It also gives the skin a much smoother, softer feel than the traditional scrub can offer, which is excellent.
The Epilator also has much more effective results than manual techniques and is a definite step above the most inexpensive Epilator options available, making it an excellent choice for Braun if you want a professional standard with a very reasonable price tag for personal care.
The set includes a carrying case, a mirror with LED lighting and an extra slim head to provide exceptional precision for those tricky small areas, especially the forehead and above the upper lip.
The Epilator can cut shorter hairs than waxing, and with a much more painful experience. The areas where the Epilator is located can remain hair-free for up to 4 weeks. The best thing is that you don’t have to wait for the hair to become visible, because the Epilator removes the hair at the root.
- LADIES FACIAL HAIR REMOVER Wave goodbye to your peach down and moustache upper lip. The Epiwand facial hair remover is designed to quickly and easily remove unwanted facial hair of women from the cheeks, chin, neck and upper lip. Roll the epilator spring over your face. Each staff is supplied with instructions and requires no batteries or maintenance.
- NO STUBBLE REMOVES FACIAL HAIR FROM THE CARROT Unlike the popular lipstick shavers for women, the Epiwand removes the facial hair of women from the root. Removing the hair from the heart means that you will not experience any male-looking stubble in the face and that the hair needs longer to grow back and becomes thinner over time.
- SAVE MONEY WITH EXPENSIVE HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENTS Save money and time on expensive hair removal treatments such as laser facial hair removal, sugar, face waxing, facial hair threading and electrolysis. The Epiwand thread cutting tool is suitable for all skin types, including women with sensitive skin who have experienced harmful bleaching creams that can burn and permanently discolour sensitive skin. This hair removal tool removes dark coarse hair and even beautiful light hair (peach down).
- REMOVES FACIAL HAIR WITHOUT THE KNIFE: The pure nature of the Epiwand makes it easy to remove hair without the clutter of sticky wax or shaving cream. This means that you can even use it on the road while you travel. Thanks to the small, portable travel format, you can take it anywhere or use it in the comfort and privacy of your own home and still achieve flawless results.
- RESTORE YOUR CONFIDENCE: If you or someone you love is self-aware about noticeable facial hair, the Epiwand is a no-brainer. This tool ensures that the hair grows less coarse over time and can last up to 4 weeks. It is a perfect gift for a friend and a great addition to your beauty set. Feel more confident and facial hair every time you leave home by investing in your own cheap Epiwand facial hair epilator today.
It’s great for women who want to take a relaxing bath and at the same time remove some hairs.
It is also a good epilator for men because it is powerful.
Because it is wet and dry, it is also wireless.
Charging takes 1 hour and lasts a maximum of 40 minutes.
It is easy to clean because it can be washed without problems.
Some users have complained that the battery will no longer be charged after some time. It is, therefore, best to extend the 2-year warranty, but also ensure that it covers the array.
It has 40 tweezers, which is nothing spectacular at first.
The spectacular thing is how fast this model is and how powerful it is.
What is also spectacular is that the tweezers close properly, so it is intended that the hair is plucked as small as 0.5 mm, just like the above epilator from Emjoi.
I have looked at this aspect a bit because it interests me a lot.
The findings are:
According to many women, Silk-Epil 7561 removes even the smallest ones.
It is excellent to find out that it works as it should because it has a reasonably hefty price tag and it justifies this very well.
If you’ve noticed,
the Braun Silk Epil 7561 is very similar to Panasonic ES-WD51-P and they are also in a short price range.
They are both wet and dry epilators, they both have a trimmer head, a shaving head and tweezers, and both work for a maximum of 40 minutes on one charge.
Other additions are:
- the rotary head
- the built-in light
- the two speeds
- the shaving head and the trimmer head and the epilation wipes
The epilation wipes do not do much except that they smell beautiful.
The price is perhaps the only thing I can say I don’t like.
But it is still absolutely worth it.
This model can also not be used during charging, and it must be disconnected. The explanation for this is the wet function.
- The most efficient epilator from Braun. The mildest skin External study at the IPI Institute, Stuttgart, March 2013.
- Epilation removes 4x shorter hair than wax. Plus eight extras including bikini trimmer
- Wireless wet and dry epilator. Virtually painless with regular use
- Bonus bikini trimmer. Charges in just 1 hour for 40 minutes of use. Use wirelessly in the shower or the bath.
- Including shaving head and trimmer hood
As you can see from the name, this set is primarily a facial cleansing brush, but one of the five additional accessories is an epilator head. It has both an epilator and a shaving head to give you a long-lasting hair removal that won’t irritate your skin. It is portable, lightweight and handy, and it also gives you a facial brush, stimulator and pedicure attachment for a wonderfully pampered device.
What is included?
You will receive a complete pamper series in this set. You will receive the handheld device with a facial cleansing brush, epilator head, lady shaver, stimulator, and callus remover. It is rechargeable and therefore also contains the power cable. The device is equipped with an anti-slip switch and a button with one push on the button to unlock the attached head. It also indicates how much load it currently holds by the load indicator.
This is a very versatile device, and you can easily switch between attachments to quickly change functions. With this complete system, you can prepare your skin, remove your hair and even give yourself a relaxing massage. With this 5-in-1 device, you can also pamper your feet and bring the feeling of the spa to the comfort of your own home.
Changing headers takes no time – there is a one-touch release button that detaches the attachment, and then you can easily swap the head for your copy, which clicks in place.
The charging point is located at the bottom of the handle, and there is an indicator to let you know how much charge it contains.
- High-frequency micro-vibrating facial cleansing brush delivers daily deep cleansing and gentle peeling
- Rolling massager renews skin texture for a refreshed, smooth feeling
- Epilator and shaving heads ensure long-lasting and anti-irritating hair removal
- Callus remover pampers your feet as a spa in the comfort of your home
- Find Cleansing System includes facial cleansing brush + Massager + Epilator + Lady Shaver + Callus Remover, you can realise five functions in 1 set. Rechargeable, lightweight and handy!
The Remington Smooth and Silky epilator are specially designed to remove unwanted hair from your face, giving you smooth skin that lasts. It is compact, so you can easily take it with you, and an AA battery powers it, so it has been troubling you for a long time, without having to worry about dragging cables in your bathroom!
In this set you will receive the Remmington facial epilator, a cap to protect the head when you store it or travel and a brush to clean it. It requires 1 AA battery, one of which is in the kit. Of course, this is not as diverse as other available kits, but if you are looking for a facial epilator and you don’t have to worry about cleaning brushes or pedicure accessories, then this is the one for you.
This facial epilator is very easy to use. You do not have to change your head, fold the battery, and you are ready to leave. The on/off switch sits comfortably on the handle, slide it up, and it turns on. There is only one speed, but the performance is precise.
- 6 Automatic tweezers The rotating tweezers quickly and gently remove unwanted hair for a smooth, long-lasting result. -} Protective cap and cleaning brush Use the protective cap to protect the epilator head during storage and travel. Use the supplied brush to remove hair from the tweezers of the epilator
- Works on batteries (1 AA included)
This is the fastest epilator from Philips, with more power and forceps to remove even more beautiful hairs. You can keep your hair for free for weeks, and you can use this model on your legs, arms, bikini and even your face. What’s more, it’s a 2-in-1 device, which means you can use a shaver in your more sensitive areas if you want, and it has a total of 5 attachments to give you everything you need to keep it smooth and silky. Are staying.
The set contains the handheld device, a shaving head with trimming comb, epilating head, face area and covers for sensitive areas and a cleaning brush. You also get a blanket to keep everything together. The device is powered by a lithium-ion battery, which is also included and is rechargeable.
The Philips Satinelle Advanced is very easy to use. The cups click into place quickly, and the caps sit comfortably over the top. The S-shaped handle is designed to be comfortably held and held comfortably.
This gives you complete control and the best range, no matter which part of your body you treat.
You will find the best results if you hold the device at an angle of 90 ° to the surface of your skin. It has a non-slip handle, so you can use it best, whether you want to use it wet or dry.
The lithium-ion battery only takes an hour and a half to charge fully but gives a maximum of 40 minutes of use. However, you can charge it quickly, but it only takes 5 minutes to be sufficiently amplified for slightly longer usage time. The patented ceramic disc system is extremely efficient and lifts and removes unwanted hair.
- Satinelle Advanced cordless epilator effectively removes hair through the root on the entire body legs, armpits, bikini line and face for weeks of smooth skin, even in sensitive areas
- Special ceramic tweezers rotate quickly to capture more hair through the root while being gentle on the skin
- Extra-wide epilation head grabs more hair at the first pass for faster hair removal without pulling sensitive skin
- The rechargeable electric epilator is equipped with a lithium-ion battery that provides 40 minutes of cordless use on wet or dry skin. Fully charge the appliance before you use
- Multipurpose 2-in-1 epilator and female electric shaver comes with the epilators handle plus five attachments to adjust your epilation and hair removal
What Is An Epilator
I know some women have never heard of these devices so far, and that’s okay.
I’m going to make a long introduction so that you can catch up.
A hair removal applicator is a small device that removes hair from the root thanks to the small metal / ceramic tweezers.
Hair is not removed one by one because that would last forever.
Some of them are removed from the root with a single passage.
The tweezers rotate, and they grab the hair and pull it from the root.
Here’s the kicker:
You can have soft skin for two weeks, up to a month.
That’s pretty great, and you have to admit it!
Types Of Epilators
Does Epilady invent the first epilator?
If you’ve ever seen or used the Bellabe, you know what I’m only talking about that a motor-powered the spring type epilator.
The Bellabe is a device for removing facial hair that needs to be rotated by hand.
Type Of Rotating Disk
Remington was the first to replace the spring with a series of metal disks.
That is the modern epilator that we are all currently using.
How Does Epilator Work
The epilator’s head consists of a small metal tweezer that moves together and apart while the head is rotating, grabs the hairs and pulls them off the root and then releases the removed hairs.
Several small tweezers grab her and pluck them from their roots.
It is automated epilation, and therefore, the pain is also more intense.
The hair is pulled from the root, just like with resins.
FAQ About Best Epilator For Face And Body
Hair is removed from their follicle, so epilation is painful. Such as waxing, even a little more painful than waxing, especially when it comes to removing facial hair. Shaving and hair removal creams are non-painful hair removal methods. That’s for sure. If you immediately switch from epilation to epilation, it will be excruciating in the beginning. Some people don’t accept it, and if it’s torture for you, it’s best to give up. But if you stick to it, it will ultimately be less painful. The body and the mind adapt. If you go from waxing to epilation, the transition will not be so uncomfortable. I’m not going to lie: there aren’t many things that make epilation less painful. Taking a hot bath or shower helps open the pores. By keeping the skin tight while removing the hair, it also helps a little. An efficiency connection or a holder for a massage roll makes everything just that little bit better. If you want to epilate your bikini line or armpits, use a cap for sensitive areas. Because epilation removes hair from the root, below the skin surface, there is a chance that you will get ingrown hairs as they grow back. Some people seem to be more prone to them than others. Don’t let this prevent you from epilating; the benefits outweigh. Make sure you scrub regularly to prevent ingrown hairs. Some epilators, such as the Braun Silk-Pill pill, have a peeling brush that you can use. If you choose a model without, you can use a regular body scrub instead. We recommend selecting a scrub that uses natural exfoliators, such as the Astra Organic Exfoliating Body Scrub that you can purchase here at Amazon. This scrub uses Himalayan sea salt. Alternatively, you can buy exfoliating brushes designed for this purpose. However, you don’t want to scrub too much – once, maybe twice a week should be enough. Do this just before you epilate and then again after a few days. Yes, you can, but choose one that is specifically designed for facial hair. Facial epilators have features such as the ability to rotate in two directions and generally have fewer tweezers so that you can be more accurate with your shape. Many body epilation devices have a smaller head or cap that reduces the epilation surface, but a specially designed facial applicator will be much milder for your face. Moreover, it is shaped so that you can reach the hair more quickly. However, male hair in the face is much denser and thicker than in women. Therefore, if you are a man, you will find that epilating your face will be much more painful. Yes, you can. However, remember that you are likely to feel more discomfort when epilating your bikini line. This is partly because the skin is more sensitive and partly because the hair is thicker. We recommend that you use an attachment that reduces the epilation surface for your bikini line. Although this means that it takes a little longer, it is more helpful for your skin. Don’t forget to exfoliate before and a few days after epilating your bikini line. This area can be more prone to getting ingrown hairs. You can also cut your hair short before you start epilating your bikini line. Work on smaller parts at the same time and keep your skin tight.
Is it painful to use the best epilator for face and body?
Does epilation become less painful over time?
How to make epilation less painful?
Will Epilating Cause Ingrown Hairs?
Can I epilate my face?
Can I epilate my Bikini line?
Hair is removed from their follicle, so epilation is painful.
Such as waxing, even a little more painful than waxing, especially when it comes to removing facial hair.
Shaving and hair removal creams are non-painful hair removal methods.
That’s for sure.
If you immediately switch from epilation to epilation, it will be excruciating in the beginning.
Some people don’t accept it, and if it’s torture for you, it’s best to give up.
But if you stick to it,
it will ultimately be less painful. The body and the mind adapt.
If you go from waxing to epilation, the transition will not be so uncomfortable.
I’m not going to lie: there aren’t many things that make epilation less painful.
Taking a hot bath or shower helps open the pores.
By keeping the skin tight while removing the hair, it also helps a little.
An efficiency connection or a holder for a massage roll makes everything just that little bit better.
If you want to epilate your bikini line or armpits, use a cap for sensitive areas.
Because epilation removes hair from the root, below the skin surface, there is a chance that you will get ingrown hairs as they grow back. Some people seem to be more prone to them than others. Don’t let this prevent you from epilating; the benefits outweigh.
Make sure you scrub regularly to prevent ingrown hairs. Some epilators, such as the Braun Silk-Pill pill, have a peeling brush that you can use. If you choose a model without, you can use a regular body scrub instead. We recommend selecting a scrub that uses natural exfoliators, such as the Astra Organic Exfoliating Body Scrub that you can purchase here at Amazon. This scrub uses Himalayan sea salt. Alternatively, you can buy exfoliating brushes designed for this purpose.
However, you don’t want to scrub too much – once, maybe twice a week should be enough. Do this just before you epilate and then again after a few days.
Yes, you can, but choose one that is specifically designed for facial hair. Facial epilators have features such as the ability to rotate in two directions and generally have fewer tweezers so that you can be more accurate with your shape.
Many body epilation devices have a smaller head or cap that reduces the epilation surface, but a specially designed facial applicator will be much milder for your face. Moreover, it is shaped so that you can reach the hair more quickly.
However, male hair in the face is much denser and thicker than in women. Therefore, if you are a man, you will find that epilating your face will be much more painful.
Yes, you can. However, remember that you are likely to feel more discomfort when epilating your bikini line. This is partly because the skin is more sensitive and partly because the hair is thicker.
We recommend that you use an attachment that reduces the epilation surface for your bikini line. Although this means that it takes a little longer, it is more helpful for your skin.
Don’t forget to exfoliate before and a few days after epilating your bikini line. This area can be more prone to getting ingrown hairs.
You can also cut your hair short before you start epilating your bikini line. Work on smaller parts at the same time and keep your skin tight.
We recommend choosing epilation as an excellent hair removal method. It is so famous for a reason. You get long-lasting results and beautiful soft skin.
It may take some getting used to, but you will be happy with the results. Another hair removal option that you can consider is electrolysis (the best hair removal products for home electrolysis).
We hope that with our best epilator for face and body reviews you will find the product that delivers the most efficient performance.