The Best Wahl Beard Trimmer
is a necessity for maintaining facial hair. The best are intuitive and offer a range of settings for general hair cutting and precise adjustments.
In recent years, faster trimmers have been able to walk for an hour or longer due to advances in rechargeable batteries.Many beard trimmers on the market also use knives that require very little maintenance – in general: look for self-grinding steel blades that do not require oil for every use.
You will also want to consider how, and where, you will use it.
Have you had the same beard for years and do you only need one single pony? Do you alternate between short and long styles and do you need a trimmer that offers a lot of variety?
Do you take your trimmer on a business trip or leave it in bathroom furniture?
Finally, what is your budget?
Regardless of how you have answered one of these questions, our choices have been addressed.
This post examines the best Wahl beard trimmer and for others who are nearby. We also discuss things to look for when buying a beard trimmer, the use of a trimmer and the difference between a beard trimmer and other trimming tools.
Table Of Contents
- Top 5 Best Wahl Beard Trimmer (Quick Summary)
- Beard Trimmer And Hair Clipper – Differences In Use
- 6 Best Wahl Beard Trimmer Reviews Of 2020
- 1-Wahl Stainless Steel Beard Trimmer #9818
- 2-Wahl Trimmer #79600-2101
- 3-Wahl Professional Peanut Classic Trimmer #8685
- 4-Wahl Detailer Powerful Rotary Motor Trimmer
- 5-Wahl Professional Sterling Mag Trimmer #8779
- 6- Wahl Professional 5-Star Cordless T-Cut Trimmer #8412
- Stubble Trimmer Vs Beard Trimmer Is There Much Difference?
- Why We Choose For These Trimmers
Top 5 Best Wahl Beard Trimmer (Quick Summary)
|Wahl Stainless Steel Lithium Ion+ Beard and Nose Trimmer for Men, Hair Clippers, Detail Shaver,|
3,112 Customer Reviews
|Wahl Clipper Lithium Ion Cordless Haircutting & Trimming Combo Kit – Rechargeable Electric Razor for|
2,586 Customer Reviews
|Wahl Professional Peanut Classic Clipper/Trimmer #8685, White – Great for Barbers and Stylists – Powerful|
2,233 Customer Reviews
|Wahl Professional Series Detailer #8081 - With Adjustable T-Blade, 3 Trimming Guides (1/16 - 3/16),|
1,758 Customer Reviews
|Wahl Professional Sterling Mag Trimmer #8779 Great for Professional Stylists and Barbers Rotary Motor Silver|
492 Customer Reviews
Beard Trimmer And Hair Clipper – Differences In Use
I already have a hair clipper at home – can’t I just use it?
You can make a kind of hair clippers and beard trimmers look alike, but the specialist models are designed for two different purposes.
Beard trimmers have thinner blades and are designed to work with shorter hair and do the fine detail needed to form the perfect beard.
For comparison: hair clippers have thicker blades that are used to cut longer and thicker hair, usually in combination with attachments that are much larger than those that sometimes come with a trimmer.
Hair clippers simply cannot trim the close range required for most beards. You need a beard trimmer for that.
However, do not pull the hair clipper that you already have. If you’ve grown your beard for a while and it’s time to prune the undergrowth, clippers are great for preparatory work before you pull out your beard trimmer to get the details right.
Let’s keep this discussion short and move on to the best 6 Best Wahl Beard Trimmer.
6 Best Wahl Beard Trimmer Reviews Of 2020
That said, finding the right trimmer to not actually perform this shave is a challenge. You want one that will last for years and still retain its charge, preferably with a lithium-ion battery.
The blades must be sharp – especially for morning efficiency – and the tools must be well in your hands without appearing cheap or getting clogged too quickly with the hair.
My last trimmer recently broke, so I decided to look at all the options on the market to find the best replacement.
After researching more than 30 trimmers and testing six large electronics brands and digital instigators, these six were striking.
And not just for simple things like the most power, or the most durable blades, or sufficient battery life, but because otherwise, it is a lot better than the rest.
Best all-around beard trimmer: Made in the United States, this beard trimmer is housed in a durable stainless steel housing and uses rechargeable Lithium-Ion 2.0 technology that allows hours of trimming with one load. Model 9818 comes with four attachments and 12 T-sheet guide combs to achieve different finishes.
The Wahl stainless lithium ion plus rechargeable beard trimmer is one of the best in its professional product line. It has the option to work wirelessly thanks to Lithium-Ion + technology and can work for up to four hours with a single charge of one hour. It can also work while it is connected and with the quick charge function, you can charge quickly if you are in a hurry.
This trimmer is equipped with an ultra-durable, self-sharpening stainless steel blade that requires less frequent lubrication for perfect performance every time. It comes with a set of four attachable blades for different cropping purposes. The wide T-blade ensures perfect beard and mustache trimming, hairstyle and body hair care; two decorative trimmers for precise retouching and a rotary trimmer for nose and ear trim.
It has the ability to charge a double voltage that is compatible with both 110V and 220V. This makes it travel-friendly. It comes with 12 attachable combs ranging from 1/16 to 1, so you can cut your facial hair to any desired length. It is 6.2 centimeters long, fits comfortably in the hand and weighs just 12.8 grams.
- BUY TODAY Wahl Clipper is the # 1 brand of beard trimmers and hair clippers. The brand that has been used by professionals since 1919, our made in the USA trimmer contains all the tools for a perfect look!
- SELF-SHARING PRECISION SHEETS Patented technology ensures superior cutting for all hair types and lengths. The blades last a long time for quiet performance.
- COMPLETE GROOMING SYSTEM 4 different multifunctional attachments are perfect for all facial hairstyles: T-blade, Detail Shaver, Rotary Personal Trimmer, Detail Trimmer. For updating between hair cutting and detail shaving, mustaches, sideburns, goatees, stubble, nose, ear, other facial and body hair!
- DOUBLE VOLTAGE This wireless trimmer is equipped with a long-running rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can be used internationally with 110 V and 220 volts. The perfect travel choice!
- GIVE THE GIFT OF QUALITY Great personal gifts for the men in your life! Fathers, spouses, and friends will appreciate this precise self-care trimmer for every occasion!
Questions & Answers
This lasted several months, and now the on/off button doesn't work and the device tries to stay on. Everyone has this issue. Has Wahl addressed it?
I just bought it yesterday and this happened after the first time I used it. I can not turn it off unless I connect it. I was checking Amazon to see if it was a typical problem. I'll call Wahl today to see if I can get a replacement, since I'm not aware of the refunds after using it.
I need more combs for my trimmer, the number 1 trims my beard too low, while the number 2 trims it too high, is there any add' product that I can buy?
The Conair I-Stubble adjusts in increments of .2 mm, which is perfect for keeping a short beard (or the appearance of stubble): http://www.amazon.com/Conair-i-Stubble%C2%AE -Ultimate-Stubble -Control / dp / B004PXIR1W / ref = sr_1_1? S = hpc & ie = UTF8 & qid = 1413136272 & sr = 1-1 & keywords = istubble
What are the width of the trimmer combs(in mm or cm)? I'm not asking about the cutting depths but the actual width.
There are two clipping combs. One has a cutting surface of 1/4 inch (6 mm) in width, and the second has a cutting surface of 1-3 / 8 inches (3.5 cm). The actual width of both combs is slightly wider, but those are the actual cutting widths. I hope that helps.
How close does this cut if you are using it to shave? Will it be .5mm or closer?
I'm not sure ... About 1/16 ", but I'd suggest you call Wahl, I'm sure they could help you.
Top Customer Reviews
I had it with five stars because it deserves it, so it's a shame they have a low-cost power plug. It will not work unless it is doubled in a certain way after a year and a half and, sometimes, it does not stay that way and ends without charging. None of my other devices powered by similar plugs has come out that way, why this one? Other critics say the same thing too. I had to buy a second single to replace it because they do not sell the plug only. It's so good that I would reorder it but I should not.
You can enjoy the freedom to work wirelessly with this trimmer thanks to the lithium-ion battery in the trimmer. It provides a maximum of 2 hours of use and can be charged for a year. It can also be operated while it is connected and has a fast charge function of 10 minutes if you need power immediately. A strong electromagnetic motor is installed in this trimmer that operates at 120 V / 60 Hz.
A complete hair care set is included in the box. It comes with 10 guide combs of different lengths to deliver styles in different styles and sizes. It also contains blade oil, blade protector, cleaning brush and instructions for use. A detail trimmer is also included with the box that runs on 2 AA batteries.
- Wahl Clipper is the best brand for beard trimmers and hair clippers.
- The complete cutting set also includes multiple sizes of guide combs for easy and worry-free home cutting
- Wahls self-sharpening precision knives stay sharp for adder-free cutting for longer. Cuts hair 40 percent faster than standard Wahl precision knives
- Best gifts for men /fathers/boyfriends/mothers/family for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and other holidays. Make sure your family looks good and also save money
- Only for use in power outlets in the US. Not for international use. * Based on sales in North American dollars. LED light ensures that tools are charged. machine, hair cutter, razors, razors, personal trimmers, goose trimmers, hairdresser cutters, professional trimmers, self trimmed for men, body trimmers, body trimmers, beard and mustache trimmers, mustache trimmers, facial trimmers, facial hair trimmers, outliner, detailer, electric, blurry, balding, silent / balding low noise, for traveling, adjustable, upgrade your hair clipper
Questions & Answers
Does it work on 220v?
No, the standard charger included in the box works only with 110 V. I am currently in Europe and charge it with an old Sony-Ericsson charger without any problems so far. But, of course, you should find a DC charger tip that fits the cutter and a little bit of DIY experience.
Stupid question, but i want to use these in Europe when i travel. Can i just buy a european outlet adapter to plug this clipper in to charge?
If you can. The small shaver only needs an AA battery. The bigger one will work well with an adapter.
Is this made in USA?
The box says that it is "made in the US of domestic and imported parts." I hope this helps.
Does clipper kit include a charger? I WANT TO know if I need to buy the charger separately. Thanks.
Yes, a charger is included. It is a plug-in. The small trimmer is battery powered.
Top Customer Reviews
Wahl Professional Peanut Classic Clipper / Trimmer # 8685 is a commercial quality beard trimmer from their product line that is recommended by many professionals.
This relatively smaller beard trimmer has been specially designed with ease and comfort in mind and delivers impeccable precision.
This trimmer is only 4 centimeters long, fits perfectly in your hand and weighs just 4 grams so that you can work non-stop without tiring your hands.
This hair clipper is packed with all the essential accessories that are needed for a smooth and flawless cut or trim. This trimmer is equipped with a removable blade for easy cleaning and maintenance.
The blades are made of ultra-durable stainless steel that offers ultimate precision. It comes with four attachable combs for different lengths between 1/8 inch to 1/2 inch. The package also contains lubrication for the blade, cleaning brush, red blade protector and manual.
It has a powerful and durable rotary motor that works on 120 volts / 60 hertz. It is equipped with a 7-foot chemical-resistant industrial wire that is long enough to give you the flexibility to roam around during a haircut or trimming.
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professionals product line of commercial quality, the Peanut Classic Clipper is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand with the convenience of a smaller size.
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: With its compact size and slim design (4 inches long and weighing just 4 grams), this stylish trimmer offers an attractive aesthetic alongside first-class precision and function. All the power of a full hair clipper in a miniature size that fits in the palm of your hand.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the peanut is supplied with all accessories required for use. The package contains the trimmer, (4) cutting guides for the comb attachment (1/8 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 ), oil, cleaning brush, red blade protector and operating instructions.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The Peanut Classic Clipper / Trimmer, White (# 8685) is 4 long and weighs 4 oz. NOTE: Wahl Professional products purchased from this authorized dealer have a manufacturers warranty that is not available from unauthorized dealers. Only for sale and use in the US.
Questions & Answers
Does this one work also on 220w? or only 110w?
Only 110, I'm scared.
What is the width of the blade?
What's the difference in this than the 8663 model? And can you buy other attachments?
The Wahl Peanut model # 8663 is wireless, but the blade and functionality are the same.
Has anyone used this on kids?
yes, you can use it on children. you don't have as many attachments as on a normal size clipper, but if the attachments are absolutely what you are looking for. don't let the small size fool you is a very powerful unit. I know several stylists who use it for trimming and for haircuts
Top Customer Reviews
I am a victim of too much testosterone in my system while I am in the womb, so I suffer from male pattern baldness. I'm tired of shaving my head. It takes a long time, and I'm tired of buying razor cartridges. This trimmer is great for people like me who want what hair you have left behind as short as possible, without resorting to shaving. It gives a length of about a day of growth, if you really had shaved with a razor. On average, I use it twice a week to ensure that I don't look fifteen years older than me (currently 30). If you are looking for a trimmer to do this, I would 100% recommend this trimmer. Ultimately, if the blades are boring, I will be able to switch them off easily and quickly, unlike many other trimmers. Do yourself a favor and buy this trimmer.
These work perfect for cutting my own Pixie at home. Here's how I do it. Lift the entire crown and attach it in a rubber band to get rid of it. Use the largest peanut cutting comb in downward movements for a scruff-looking neck (or cut up for a close shave look.) Remove the rubber band from your crown. Cut an area of about 4 cm long with scissors that hold the hair upright as if it had static electricity. I did this perfectly the first time I used the Peanut. Four weeks later I felt invincible, I grabbed the shaver, tucked it in, and FORGOTTEN THAT THE COMB TIP WAS ON. Yes, I cut a huge bald spot in the back of my head. Whoo Hoo! I had never laughed so hard in my life. don't sue me if this happens to you.
It works great and gives you a really good finish to cut your hair the way you want. The reason for giving it 4 stars is that the area where we have attached the clipper is so delegate. Everything became disturbed while I removed the clipper. It took me some time to understand how to solve it, but you have to be extra careful when dealing with changing the clipper. Otherwise it is a small and fun product to try.
It has a powerful rotary motor and features a # 2215 blade that cuts through even the thickest facial hairs and also provides precision for tricky edges.
With this trimmer, you can get all the necessary equipment for cutting facial hair. You will find three attachable combs that are 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 for cutting the facial hair in different sizes. The box also contains blade lubricant, cleaning brush, red blade protector and manual.
The Wahl Detailer has an ergonomic and stylish design. It fits precisely in the palm of your hand because it is only 5 centimeters long and weighs only 6.9 grams. That’s why it doesn’t feel too heavy on your hand and you won’t get tired even if you use it all day. It is equipped with a chemical resistant 8-foot cord of industrial quality, so you can walk around freely.
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: Van Wahl Professionals commercial-quality product line, the 5-Star Detailer is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand. It is equipped with an extra-wide, adjustable T-blade for an accurate, tight cut
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: This ultra-powerful compact trimmer offers an attractive aesthetic in addition to first-class precision and function. Excellent for lining and artwork, the Detailer has a full-size trimmer rotary motor, yet is extremely light and fits in the palm of your hand for ultimate control
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: the 5 are included for your convenience -Star Detailer is included supplied with all necessary accessories for use. Package contains the trimmer, (3) cutting head guides of the comb attachment (1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 ), oil, cleaning brush, instructions, and red blade protector
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The 5-Star Detailer (# 8081) is 5 long and weighs 6.9 oz. This product is equipped with a professional-quality 8-foot, chemical-resistant cord. Trimmer has a # 2215 blade, rotary motor and operates on 120 volts / 60 hertz
- NOTE: Wahl Professional products purchased from this authorized dealer have a factory warranty that is not available from unauthorized dealers. Only for sale and use in the US.
Questions & Answers
Does it work well sculpting and maintaining beards?
Yes, it is very precise and the best I have used so far and I have advised many people who will be happy to help you
Does it come with the attachments?
Mine came in three sizes .5, 1 and 1.5.
Can anyone tell me how wide the blade is (in either inches or millimeters)?
The "t-wide" blade is 1-11 / 16 inch wide. The protectors that fit over the blade are exactly 1-3 inches wide.
Hello friend, i would to know if you ship to Brazil. if yes, how costs it? thank's so much.
Amigo, veja meu link http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-612446125-maquina-de-acabamento-wahl-5-star-detailer-frete-gratis-_JM Meu e-mail é duca.ferraz@hotmail .com Obrigado
Top Customer Reviews
Brought to replace andis peanut who died on me yesterday, free shipping on the same day is great, I could add. Was very skeptical about the quality of the clipper, hoping that he would not get used as some claimed here. I was delighted to receive a completely new machine. Very compact, sophisticated look. Silent when switched on and a long-lasting and durable power cord. The striking pre-oiled blades were immediately set to zero and took them for a spin. Blades are clear cutting and a breeze to adjust! Very satisfied with my purchase, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable top alternative to an andis clipper. Would buy again.
I buy this for my boy and I for our own care tasks, from a beard hair that is close to the skin, to the hair that makes the final touches to the edges. However, the ladies of the house liked its use and constantly grabbed the unit. Feminine hygiene tasks put the device on the ring signal. The unit does not reach zero. It seems to be 1/16 offset between the comb and the knife. I do it semi-zero, so I can keep it even closer. We ensure that it is properly cleaned, lubricated and stored in a dry and cool place after each use. The comb cutter goes from person to person and enjoys the 10-second babercide bath, dried and lubricant for storage. Comb-cutter is still strong and sharp after months of use. I will wait to see how long the knife lasts until I have to sharpen it, using the professional sharpening system. The motor is much quieter than the other Wahl Pro trimmer. After 25 minutes of use, the housing of the motor is only lukewarm, compared to my other cutting plotters, which are much warmer, hot on the edge.
Full disclosure I use this trimmer off label. Like a bald man, this beauty allows me to maintain a good looking scalp that is almost as sharp as shaving, while avoiding the barber shop. I tried 3 different trimmers, the Classic 76 with a 0A 1.2mm blade, the Andis T-outliner and this model. Short answer, this is the best for my goal, a long answer to follow. The Classic 76 cuts hair the best of the three, it is what a professional hairdresser would use. If you are going to fade or want to keep a piece of hair for a flat top, this is your unit. It cuts without pulling, it is precise and it has easily interchangeable blades. These run around $ 100 and will last for years. But for a bald man trying to keep a clean look, the lowest 0A 1.2 mm blade is not close enough to give the almost shaved look that I prefer, the Andis unit trims slightly closer than the Wahl, but is substantial heavier and a bit unmanageable. It works well for the dented use of cleaning around the ear, etc. The Wahl unit is light, making it easier to use and carry. A few notes to achieve good results will help you to cut your hair dry and often. If I wait longer than 3 days before cutting, I get a lot of appetite, but if I keep it short, I can keep a very short cut without the inconvenience of shaving with a knife. If you found this review, give positive feedback.
Wahl Professional Sterling Mag Trimmer # 8779 is an exceptional commercial-grade trimmer that offers ultimate precision, durability, and an excellent appearance. The silver exterior makes the stunningly beautiful and rubber texture provides a better grip for a very precise and accurate beard contour. It has unique Snap-On blades that are powered by a strong rotary motor to offer faster, more accurate hairstyles.
There is a lithium-ion battery in this trimmer that offers the freedom of wireless power. It delivers up to 2 hours of use with a single charge. It comes with a smart and automatic charging standard. After use, simply place the trimmer on the stand and it starts charging and stops automatically when it is fully charged.
This trimmer comes with all accessories for a great beard trim experience. You get four trim guide combs for cutting hair in different lengths, ranging from 1/8 to 1/2, blade oil and red blade protector with a cleaning brush and manual. Due to the small size of just 5.5 inches and the lightweight of 4 grams, it is easy to hold and fits perfectly in your hand and you can cut into longer shifts without getting tired.
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: Van Wahl Professionals product line of commercial quality, the Sterling Mag Trimmer is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand.
- COMFORTABLE ACCURACY: This Sterling Mag Trimmer offers you the handy function for both wired and wireless use. The click knives ensure high accuracy for a clean line and cut. When you have finished your trimmer, simply place it in the standard where it can be easily changed and stored.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Wahl Professional Sterling Mag Trimmer includes professional trimmer, automatic charging stand, storage space for accessories that can be attached to both sides of the stand, charging transformers, 4 trim guides (1/8 1/2 ), oil, cleaning brush, instructions for use and red blade protector, all of which are guaranteed for professional quality in your salon.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Wahl Professional Sterling Mag Trimmer (# 8779) is 5.5 inches long and weighs 4 grams. Equipped with a rotary motor and a lithium-ion battery with a running time of 2 hours and a 2111 snap-on blade. Made in the U.S.A. Operates on 110v
- NOTE: Wahl Professional products purchased from this authorized dealer have a manufacturers warranty that is not available from unauthorized dealers. For sale and use in the US only.
Questions & Answers
Anyone use the Wahl 9818 Lithium Ion Stainless Steel All-in-one Groomer and have a preference over the mag?
After assessing the sale, both models sell the same amount. Feedback varies between customers
Would you be able to use this for trimmer over comb or does it jam easily?
Hi there. I use this trimmer for finishing and detailing and yes, it can be used over comb, first cut with scissors and then it works for detailing. I wouldn't just use it for cutting ... I hope this helps.
Comparing this with the Wahl Peanut, which one has much power and which one gives you shorter hair cut?
I have both. Go with the Mag Trimmer. Great battery. Great construction. A lot on this site.
What is the replacement blade for these trimmer?
Wahl 2111 knife
Top Customer Reviews
I am a professional stylist, and this trimmer is great. I'm finally replacing a 10-year-old Forfex trimmer that I've loved, but it's finally dead. What I like about this trimmer is # 1- It is noticeably smaller and fits perfectly in your hand. # 2- It has a lithium battery, while it was my old Ni-Cad, who dies faster and also had to be fully discharged periodically and then recharged to maintain the battery, which is no longer a problem with the lithium battery. And it should have a duration of 2 hours (without cable). # 3- You can use it wirelessly or in an emergency when the battery is empty, with the cord. # 4- It's super quiet like my old one, but seems more powerful and built better. # 5- The stainless steel finish looks stylish / expensive. There is nothing like other trimmer / hair clippers I have had in the past.
I cut my own poodle. Her feet and face have always been a challenge. I was at my hairdresser's and she used a hair clipper on my neck that I immediately took out of her hand because it was so quiet. I have had other small trimmers that explained how quiet and lightweight and the long duration of the load, NOT SO !! These hair clippers are so quiet and lightweight and no vibrations. The manufacturer declares that a fully charged trimmer will work 2 hours before the load drops. I have to use it for so long, so that it stays fully charged while I use it. She doesn't fight me anymore when I cut her feet, but the face was always the biggest challenge. Not anymore. This clipper does a wonderful job with little to no vibration and she now sits quietly when I cut her face before she would pull away or try to hide her face and even tried to pinch me from time to time. They are so light that my hand never gets tired. I just love, love, love this hair clipper / trimmer, but it won't do heavy thick hair on her body, but I have a great clipper for that and bought this trimmer to use only on her face and feet.
Like someone who started using stylists in the late 1960s, when salons first started, and styling competitions became a huge thing ... I've always had a form of electric trimmer to manage my mustache, eyebrows and facial hair. My first trimmer, purchased in the mid-70s, was the plug-in Andis Model AE T-Edger. Since then I own wireless trimmers. It was because I saw my hair cutter with her Sterling Mag that I became interested in updating my home trimmer inventory. The bottom line is that this is the best trimmer I have ever used. The Sterling Mag is unique because the trimmer body is light, quiet and very durable. The blade is clearly unique to the Sterling Mag. It is narrow, with super fine blades that allow LITERALLY ....... to cut some whiskers! It is so accurate. Couple the accuracy with the ergonomic shape that is easy to hold and the virtually silent sound level, and you have one of the best trimmers on the market. That is not only my opinion, but also the opinion of many professional hair stylists. I have absolutely no reservations about recommending this trimmer to my friends. I keep this at home and put my older Wahl wireless trimmer in my travel set. NOTE: I suspect some reviewers are confusing the purchase of the Wahl Sterling Trimmer Kit or All in One Trimmer Set. That product, although the trimmer's body looks identical and costs around $ 20 less, is not the Sterling Wahl Mag Trimmer. If someone says: My trimmer does not cut well or is not accurate ... I suspect they are talking about the Wahl kits. They don't have the ultra sharp knife. Their hair clipper is actually not much better than a hair clipper that you would find on an electric shaver.
This trimmer gives you the freedom to go wireless, as it is equipped with a Ni-MH battery. This results in a duration of 60 minutes without compromising performance. The 5-star wireless Retro T-Cut Trimmer has a powerful rotary motor that is mounted on the inside and operates a # 2215 adjustable and wide T-blade. The trimmer is supplied with three combs for different hair lengths, varying from 1/16 to 1/4 inch. The package also includes an automatic charging station, lubricant for the blade, cleaning brush, and red protective cap.
The 5-star wireless retro T-Cut trimmer has a length of 6 inches, is easy to grasp and fits perfectly in the hand. The lightweight of 5 grams does not feel too heavy on your hand. That’s why you can cut all day without getting pain or tiredness.
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: Van Wahl Professionals commercial line of products, the 5-star wireless Retro T-Cut Trimmer is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand.
- EFFICIENT ACCURACY: The Retro T-Cut is designed for extremely precise cutting to create a clear, clean line. The extended cutting surface of the blade gives sober results for efficient and accurate service. With this trimmer, you can create and design detail in facial hair that is unrivaled by other professional products on the market.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the 5-star wireless retro T-Cut trimmer is supplied with all accessories required for use. Package contains trimmer, automatic charging station, 3 trim guides (1/16 3/16), oil, cleaning brush, instructions for use and red blade protector all to guarantee professional quality.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The 5-star wireless retro T-Cut trimmer (# 8412) is 6 inches long and weighs 5 oz. This trimmer has a # 2215 adjustable T-wide blade, rotating the motor and Ni-MH battery that offers a run time of 60 minutes. NOTE: Wahl Professional products purchased from this authorized dealer have a manufacturers warranty that is not available from unauthorized dealers. Only for sale and use in the US.
Questions & Answers
Do you have to use the recharge stand or is the charging cord separate from the stand? Also, is it the same cord as wahl shaver?
They are only set for the position. The cord cannot be connected to the trimmer. The shaver cord can fit in the trimmer, but cannot guarantee
What Replacement blades ?
The Wahl 5-star T-wide knife. Same as the detailer.
Is this a great tool for balding my head?
Doas it works with 220 wolt?
No, up to 120v.
Top Customer Reviews
These are my go to trimmers, they have been great since I ordered them. They are good right out of the box, but as soon as you clear them, they give you the best crunch. The only downside I have for this trimmer is that it has no LED indicator that it is charging, except that it is a strong trimmer with a slim design.
I am a recognized hairdresser. These are monsters. Sharpened and 0 split the knife and good God. They like detailers about steroids. They eat through the hair when they go bald and the lines are ridiculously crunchy. Absolutely a daily trimmer. The only downfall is that the charging station has no light and the trimmer does not indicate that the battery is almost empty. But I can hear them when they get low and it's no problem. For 50 this is a great deal.
Until now I liked everything about this specific cordless clipper. I have always bought Andis so far. This is him. Not sure of the other reviews that I can only tell you from my own experience. I like this one better. It arrived quickly and without problems with the original packaging and parts. I use it every day, it had a load long enough to shave and cut my hair with time to save. I will test the full charging time and answer everything about the results. But for now you can't go wrong with this Wahl cordless clipper. Ps. I bought this because I needed a cordless clipper that could cut shut. Zero is what I needed for facial hair and trim beard and mustache. I DID NOT HAVE THE 5 STARS FOR 14 WEEKS TO STOP WORKING HOW HANDY RIGHT AT THE TIME I CANNOT SEND THIS PAPER WEIGHT. LOST MONEY. ASK YOURSELF, YOU HAVE MONEY WASTE: THAT IS THE QUESTION ....... Now for anyone who wants to question this. I cleaned mines after each use and returned to the charger. They never fell. They still look brand new as if I just got them out of the box, don't keep a charger for more than 60 seconds.
Stubble Trimmer Vs Beard Trimmer Is There Much Difference?
It is important to solve a problem first: a beard trimmer is not necessarily the same as a stubble blade. Most beard trimmers can make large stubble, but not all stubble teams can effectively trim long beards: and then some models are great for all purposes.
So understanding your requirements will help. Do you want to look like Ryan Gosling (big stubble), tame a much longer beard, or do you want the option for both?
Stubble – Everything is in the length!
What makes a stubble cutter different from a beard trimmer? Length settings. A stubble model should be able to trim your facial hair extremely short, as short as 0.3-0.5 mm (approximately 1/64 inch) for the 5-hour clock shadow look.
The longest setting you need depends on your preferences, but a maximum of 5 mm (approximately 1/5 inch) gives you sufficient flexibility when trimming and shaping large five or ten days of stubble.
If you really want short stubble, then you want to make sure that the clipper can mow safely without a comb. This does not produce the same smooth shave that you would get with a razor, but it can leave a layer of fine stubble without touching stubble. This is a great option for men with very sensitive skin or acne – the Philips one blade (listed below) works very well for sensitive skin.
Beards – Short and long
Because we have already discussed hair length, we will continue. Shorter beards require a trimmer that can be adjusted from 2-5 mm, you want to trim up to 10 mm for average beards, and lumberjacks must be able to hit 20 mm or more.
Why We Choose For These Trimmers
There are plenty of reasons why the ten beard trimmers discussed above are on our Best Wahl Beard Trimmer. We have taken many factors into account: the versatility of each trimmer, the ease of use, the number of (useful) accessories, whether it was good for both wet and dry shaving and durability.
We also carefully consider the ratings of others, especially those of customers, as well as personal experiences.
The most important factor is of course how it did what it had to do, that is to say: trim your beard and touch other parts of your face.
We also look at how much each product costs and, as with all our assessments, we want to cover a wide price range. Hopefully, it will help you choose a trimmer that will serve you for many years to come.
With that, we add another review. We are always happy with your feedback, whether it concerns the products mentioned here, a favorite product of you, or anything related to the care of men and beards. We would like to hear from you.