Shaving your head properly requires the best electric head shaver
Anyone who has ever done that knows that shaving your head is not as easy as it seems. It takes time and experience to maneuver comfortably with a razor along your scalp, it is difficult to see and achieve much of the area you are shaving. Frankly speaking, it is difficult for most people to do a good job unless they have the right equipment for the job.
For those who are not particularly co-ordinated, using a manual straight razor is a recipe for a disaster. And because her electric shavers hold on for a long time, the standard is not built to touch the hair on the top of the head.
An electric shaver is a must-have for men who want a bald head. You can use regular electric razors, but they do not get the job as a shaver, just for your head.
we have tested electric hair shaves in the past four years. In our most recent tests, we tested more than 35 hours of seven devices on a group of volunteers. We compared battery life, ease of use, warranty length and included accessories to determine which products were the best.
We are here for everything you need to know. First, we will introduce you to the world of shavers and show you which functions are best for your specific needs. Then we have detailed mini-reviews of the three best electric head shaver that is worth your attention.
- Compare The Best Electric Head Shaver On The Market
- How to Choose Best Electric Head Shaver
- The Final Words :
Compare The Best Electric Head Shaver On The Market
|Remington HC4250 Shortcut Pro Self-Haircut Kit, Hair Clippers, Hair Trimmers, Clippers, (13 pieces)||1734 Reviews||$58.69||View on Amazon|
|Philips Norelco QC5580/40 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper Pro||499 Reviews||$159.85||View on Amazon|
|Bald Eagle Smart G||2079 Reviews||from $59.99||View on Amazon|
|Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4 Men's Electric Razor, 4-Blade Cordless with Wet/Dry Shaver Convenience||2353 Reviews||$99.99||View on Amazon|
|Wahl Clipper Bump-free Rechargeable Foil Shaver||12 Reviews||$49.97||View on Amazon|
|Wahl Professional 5-Star Balding Clipper #8110 – Great for Barbers and Stylists – Cuts...||2017 Reviews||$46.00||View on Amazon|
Remington is one of the best names in shavers. That’s a bit ironic considering how small and portable the HC4250 Shortcut Pro is. The shaver is hardly any larger than one of the nine combs supplied.
Accessories include combs of nine lengths, a charging adapter and a pouch for travel or storage. Also included are a cleaning brush and oil. Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery.
The Shortcut Pro is a great option for men who want to shave their heads every week
or even days while on the road. Easy to carry and clean while on the go, it takes the HC4250 a reasonable four hours to fully charge. A full charge gives you 40 minutes of cordless power.
The HC4250 may be small, but it has a lot of punch. With a comfortable grip, this shaver fits easily in the palm of your hand. Lightweight and easy to handle, the extra wide curved blade effortlessly fits the contours of each head.
Looking for something that is not only water-resistant but also waterproof? Remove the cord and you can also use this shaver in the shower. Simply use tap water after every shave to wash away excess water and you are ready to go.
This is not a professional shaver that can withstand the heavy use of a barbershop. But there is far too much fun if you are an informal user who is looking for an easy, quick way to keep your head clean. Great ergonomics and reliability at an affordable price.
- Medium to low battery life
- Blade heights cannot be adjusted
- Fits in the palm of your hand so you can easily reach the back of your head, neckline and around your ears. Precision ground, stainless steel blades easily cut through even the thickest hair, reducing pulling and snagging
- Extra-wide Curved Blade - The blade contours to your head with maximum coverage to provide a close, even cut. Shortcut Pro Hair Clipper is 100% Washable - Conveniently rinses clean under the faucet
- Lithium, Rechargeable Battery- 40 minutes of cordless runtime. The Shortcut Pro Hair Clipper can also be used corded for maximum versatility and convenience
- 9 Length Combs - Cuts 1/16" - 5/8" to achieve the exact look you desire
- 13 Piece Kit Includes- Hand-held clipper, 9 Length-adjusting combs, cleaning brush, storage/travel pouch, oil (charging adaptor also included)
The following is included in this list is the QC5580 / 40. This is absolutely unique from the others. It features a 180-degree swivel head with a compact, comfortable grip for a perfectly smooth shave.
This Philips Norelco model unique head design, the ability to cut longer hair before the balder accessory makes your head beautiful and shiny and its reasonable price.
Using is simple; all you have to do is select the corner that best suits you. This makes it easier to access shaving in hard-to-reach areas such as the neck and sides of the head. In addition, it makes it easier to shave the beard, jawline, and chin. You simply turn the head to select the angle at which you want to shave, and the head stays flat on the scalp or skin, making it a skill to reach and shave everything from the sides of your head to your neckline. No need for contortions to reach anywhere.
The function of the QC5580 is the best of all electric shavers we have seen. First, use the trimmer to shorten the hair before you switch to the baler. The balder shaves very close to the skin and gives a smooth finish. This versatility makes this shaver indispensable. The blades have rounded edges, to minimize cuts and for a smoother, more even shave. There are also two comb attachments, one for longer hair lengths and one for precision work.
It comes with a lithium-ion battery. It is good for one hour of use, after 60 minutes of charging. You can use it with or without the power cord for more portability. The shaver has an indicator for the battery level; a white light for a full charge and an orange light for a low battery. This is important in case you are far away from a power source.
- The exclusive 180 rotating head makes it easy to reach even the most difficult spots
- Head shave attachment delivers a perfectly smooth shave
- 14 built in length settings from 0 inch to 19/32 inch
- Powerful Lithium Ion battery delivers 60 minutes of cordless use
- The high quality stainless steel trimmer blades are self sharpening, fully washable for easy cleaning
Pitbull Gold Skull Shaver Smart is one of the best options if you shave your head regularly. The unique shape makes it easy to shave different contours of your head.
It has a 90-minute battery life, so you can use it longer than any other shaver in this equation before recharging. A light will come on to alert you that the battery is low. Please note that it takes 160 minutes for the battery to fully charge, which is not nearly as long as other devices we compared. Fortunately, you can also use this device if it is connected. You can use it on wet hair or even remove facial hair. This device weighs only 8 grams, making it one of the lighter devices we have reviewed. When you have finished shaving, you can clean it by simply opening the tap and running hot water over it. There is also a handy carrying bag, so you can keep everything organized or take with you when you are traveling. The company only covers this device with a one-year warranty and does not contain any additional accessories.
We are convinced that you will love the Bald Eagle head shaver. It’s great if you’re a man who shaves his head regularly, but it’s also versatile enough to shave other parts of your face and body. It covers a wide area in a single pass and offers a close, clean shave.
The warranty of one year warranty of the Bald Eagle is not great. And you have to buy extra accessories because they do not come with the kit.
- a long time to charge the battery.
- The warranty lasts only one year.
- It does not contain guiding combs or precision trimmers.
- Designed for cordless bald head and face shaving
- Strong motor turns up to 10500 RPM
- High Capacity Lithium-ion battery for strong and consistent cordless performance
- 90 Minutes of use on single charge (two and a half hours to fully recharge)
- CE certified 110-240V charge input allows for charging Worldwide with varying voltages
Okay, so it does not have the most catchy name. But the Panasonic ES-LA63-S has some pretty impressive figures. Specifically, this electric shaver has a four-bladed foil cutting system with a two-cylinder system.
This shaver has its own LCD screen, which is certainly a unique feature. The display shows the current battery level, the charging status, and other operational information.
Accessories are a bit on the light side. Included is an AC charging cable, but no charging stand. Also included is a travel bag.
In particular, replacement foils or sheets are missing. You will probably need them at a certain time, so be prepared for these extra costs at a certain time in the queue.
Motor one moves the shaver sideways, while the second motor moves up and down. Blades rotate with a robust cut of 14,000 per minute. In addition, every time you get a smooth, smooth shave because the blades are at an angle of 30 degrees.
This is a solid, reliable foil shaver that ensures a smooth shave. In addition, this shaver has a number of interesting functions, including the LCD screen and the ability to shave wet hair. Although not many accessories are included, this shaver is a reliable, powerful choice.
- not include replacement blades
- The award-winning Panasonic Arc4 Multi-Flex ES-LA63-S men's electric razor is the 4-blade, dual-motor shaving system with precision-honed 30° angle Nanotech blades for maximum durability and sharpness.
- This Panasonic shaver is equipped with a fast, powerful Hyper Performance Dual Motor which features a linear drive that delivers 14,000 cuts her minute - that's 56,000 cross-cutting actions per minute across 4 blades - while a second motor vibrates the Arc 4 shaver head up and down to help lift and hold hair for a clean, smooth, efficient shave.
- The Panasonic Arc 4 Multi-FlexTM pivoting head enables the men's electric shaver to glide smoothly along the individual contours of the face, chin, neck and jaw and Multi-fit ARC foils gently conform to facial contours, for enhanced shaving comfort.
- The Panasonic shaver's built-in Pop-Up Trimmer details sideburns and mustaches; wet/dry electric razor operation makes shaving in or out of the shower quick and convenient.
- ES-LA63-S includes a 10-stage LCD in the shaving machine handle to easily check Arc 4 razor power status, charge indicator and cleaning and replacement reminders for blades.
The Wahl 7339 is the least expensive shaver we have tested and does not offer as many functions as other devices. Surprisingly, it is covered by the strongest guarantee, which lasts for three years.
One of the best features of this shaver is the hypoallergenic titanium leaves, which help reduce irritation during shaving. You can use this appliance to cut facial hair, but it has no adverse effect on wet hair. With the battery, you can use this shaver for up to 60 minutes. Unfortunately, it can take several hours before the battery is fully charged. Since there are no fixed options, you have to wait until there is enough battery to use it. In our tests, this shaver lasted only four to five times to shave an area. Although the results were fluid, they were not as consistent as other shavers. Fortunately, you can also use the built-in pop-up trimmer to smooth your shave. It is also one of the heaviest razors in our equation, weighing 14.4 grams, making it relatively heavy. When you’re done, use a dry brush to clean it because it’s not designed to be cleaned with water.
- relatively heavy.
- You can not clean it by rinsing it under water.
- It takes a long time to charge the battery.
- Includes shaver with pop-up trimmer.
- Comes with foil guard and beard brush. Up to 60 minutes of run time
- Also comes with cleaning brush, charger, zippered pouch and English/Spanish instructions.
The Wahl 5-Star Balding Clipper delivers high performance with a powerful electromagnetic motor that cuts at twice the speed of rotating motors. It also provides a cut described as (operatively close.)
Wahl is a powerhouse for clippers, although most of their models have a cord. The 5-Star 8110 has a V5000 + electromagnetic motor that cuts even thick hair quickly.
Accessories include two combs, oil, cleaning brush, red knife protector, and instructions. This is a wire-free shaver. The cord is eight feet long and resistant to chemicals.
As a shaving head shaver, you must be near a power outlet. This is perhaps not the best shaver you travel with. But if you want to use a strong, fast shaver at home, the Wahl 8110 cuts hair faster or faster than practically everything on the market.
This shaver really only works in situations where the user is near a power outlet. This certainly limits the portability.
However, this is an excellent shaver for intensive use. Even suitable for use with professional haircutters!
If you want to shave your head as fast as possible, this is the shaver to choose. Although there are not many accessories and the operation can be somewhat loud, this shaving head cuts away thick head hair at record speed.
- Adjusting the blade is necessary for a completely smooth shave appearance
- Only with a cable
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professional's commercial grade line of products, the 5-Star Balding Clipper is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand.
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: This corded clipper is a barbershop must-have. With a powerful electromagnetic motor that cuts twice the speed of pivot motors, it offers barbers and stylists a surgically-close cut, making it perfect for quick, precise, and effortless skin and bald fades.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the 5-Star Balding Clipper comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the clipper, (2) attachment combs, oil, cleaning brush, instructions, and red blade guard.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The 5-Star Balding Clipper (#8110) measures 6.25" long and weighs 1 lb. This product features an 8-foot, professional grade, chemical resistant cord and features a #2105 blade, V5000+ electromagnetic motor, and operates at 120 volts/60 hertz. For sale in the USA only.
- PLEASE NOTE: Wahl Professional Products purchased from this authorized dealer feature a manufacturer's warranty, which is not available from unauthorized dealers. Intended for sale and use in the US only.
How to Choose Best Electric Head Shaver
While we did a lot of research, there is simply not enough time to test every electric shaver on the market. But do not worry, we did our homework. When finding the best electric shaver, several factors were taken into account, including personal experience and customer reviews.
There are several things that you should consider when choosing an electric shaver. Depending on your skin and hair type, the correct shaver can greatly influence the effectiveness of a session and the softness of your skin afterward. If you have sensitive skin, you should choose a shaver designed to reduce redness and irritation. If you naturally have hair, you probably need a more powerful shaver to cut your hair effectively. Here are some other things to consider:
- The batteries of the best electric head shaver can last 70 to 90 minutes. However, it is more common that shavers have a lifetime of about one hour or less. If you plan to be away from a power outlet for a reasonable period of time or if you use your shaver for a long time, you should find one with a longer use. The best shavers can be used both wirelessly and with a cord so that no matter how low the battery is, you can always get your shave.
- There are three important shaving technologies: rotation, foil, and knives. Rotating shavers work best for thick or coarse hair, especially if you do not need a super clean shave. Foil shavers are by far the most common and work best with fine hair and short shaves. However, it is likely that you should shave your head more often to keep it smooth. Shaver’s that use knives usually also have shaving accessories, so you can shave your hair instead of cutting it.
- The best electric head shaver does not weigh too much and is well balanced, allowing you to place an equal amount of pressure around your head for a consistent shave. A rotating shaver head can also significantly improve the accuracy of your shave when you come into difficult places such as behind the ears. When you are done, you will appreciate having a shaver that is easy to clean up. Here you can save time by using a shaver that can use warm running water to remove hair. For other products, you should use cleaning oil and a brush to keep them clean.
- Some electric head shaver comes with accessories, which usually contain guide combs, a storage box, and a charging stand. None of these things is completely necessary, but they can make shaving easier. Guidebook combs allow you to choose specific hair lengths and are usually supplied with shavers that use blade technology. These can also be useful if you want to cut facial hair. Storage boxes can help you keep your shaver clean and organized, but it can also make it easier to travel with it.
The Final Words :
The best electric head shaver can help you embrace the bald look with confidence. The best devices will make the process easier by making consistent, smooth cuts and simple cleaning processes. Whether you want a completely bare shave or just a really good one, you can find a device that works for your needs.
There is, of course, another electric head shaver that will also work very well when shaving the head; choosing one comes down to the budget, used technology (foil or rotating) and possibilities. This article is intended to help you refine your options.
When choosing what the best electric head shaver should be, make sure that you take into account the specific characteristics of the razor that is outlined in this post.
Some options are a bit expensive, but in the long term, the higher price of a more capable and comfortable shaver is worthwhile. Just think of all the money that you save to stop getting haircuts.
Last update on 2018-02-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API