The best shower squeegee is an essential part if you want a clean bathroom.
When someone is in the shower, their main concern is to clean themselves. Does someone rarely think about the shower itself or something around them?
For example, when guys shave in the shower, they usually don’t think about washing the mess they make. Any accumulation of dirt and hair can eventually lead to serious problems.
But this doesn’t have to be the case if you have the best shower squeegees to clean your shower. You can easily remove this dirt and leave your bathroom clean and fresh for the next person.
When you first consider a purchase, you may be surprised at how many different styles are available.
Choose the ideal squeegee for your shower. This is where we come in handy because we’ve looked at ten best shower squeegees out there.
Table Of Contents
- Top 5 Best Shower Squeegees (Quick Summary)
- Things To Consider When Buying the Best Shower Squeegee
- 10 Best Shower Squeegees Of 2020
- 1. Oxo Good Grips All-Purpose Squeegee
- 2. Cleret Ido Shower Squeegee
- 3. Baban All Purpose Shower Squeegee
- 4. Simplehuman Foldaway Shower Squeegee
- 5. Cleret Elite Bath Shower Squeegee
- 6. Command Satin Nickel Shower Squeegee
- 7. Quntis Stainless Steel All-Purpose Deluxe Squeegee
- 8. Interdesign Forma Bathroom Squeegee
- 9. Magic Squeegee
- 10. Rabbitgoo Shower Door Squeegee
- Advantages Of A Shower Wiper
- FAQs About Shower Squeegees
- Final Words
Top 5 Best Shower Squeegees (Quick Summary)
Things To Consider When Buying the Best Shower Squeegee
There are a few different things to consider when looking for the right shower squeegee for your shower, including mounting type, blade type, weight, and material.
1. Mounting Methods
Bathroom squeegees usually have a mounting plate with a loop or some type of hook that holds the squeegee between uses. The plate is held by means of an adhesive back, a suction cup, or old-fashioned screws on glass, porcelain, tile, plasterboard, or other surfaces.
In most cases, the hardest part of installing the slab is determining exactly where to place it. But if you bought a screw-mounted squeegee blade, your options are necessarily limited.
2. Blade Types
Most doctor blades are made of neoprene, vinyl, or rubber. They are available in different thicknesses, usually depending on the manufacturer, and can have a pointed or square point.
Pointed blades are usually more flexible and are good for use on a variety of surfaces, especially those that are not porous but uneven. Square slats are good for wide flat surfaces such as the glass panels of the shower wall.
Shower squeegees are usually made of metal or plastic, so once you know what type you want, keep in mind that the material determines the weight. The weight also determines which type of holder you have.
Heavier or metal squeegees are likely to be hung or taped. Lighter squeegees can use suction cups or one of the other two.
Either way, weight is important for assembly and use, as heavier squeegees can be of higher quality, but lighter rockets will be easier to use.
Ultimately, any type of shower squeegee, regardless of weight, material, or mounting, will be incredibly beneficial to your shower.
Make cleaning the bathroom just a little easier with a shower squeegee.
4. Ergonomic design
Check that the squeegee handle is comfortable at all angles and does not slip out of hand. Don’t go for models that look modern and elegant, but it can be tricky to hold while cleaning.
10 Best Shower Squeegees Of 2020
View On AmazonWhether you need to clean a tiled or curved surface, a steamed up mirror, a soapy shower door, or window, OXO Good Grips All Squeegee works extremely effectively.
The lightweight, sleek, and durable construction, along with a soft, comfortable handle, allows you to hold it ideally in the palm of your hand without worrying about slipping.
The blade is very flexible, and the design resembles the squeegee. This design provides smooth, resistance-free sweeping and streak-free drying.
A rotary suction hook is part of this squeegee and provides comfortable and convenient storage.
If for any reason, your suction cup loses its shape, by putting it in boiling water in a glass or metal pot for three minutes, you will solve this problem.
After these three minutes, remove the suction cup from the water and let it air dry, and you will notice that it has regained its shape.
- Durable squeegee inspired flexible blade design
- Soft, nonslip handle for a comfortable grip
- Includes PVC free suction cup hanger
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Very affordable price
- The suction cup does not suck on a surface for very long
- Very small handle
Customer Reviews 7,776 Reviews
I use this to clear water from tiles and shower cubicle.It works very well and is sturdy and well made.Previously I'd been using something that cost about £2 which did the job but was very flimsy and came apart after less than a year's use.
View On AmazonThe problem with metal shower squeegees is that they are significantly heavier than plastic ones, and if dropped, they can damage your floor or seriously injure your foot.
The use of metal wipes also permanently opens the risk of scratching your delicate glass surfaces. With the Cleret iDo shower squeegee, you no longer have to worry about scratches on surfaces or broken toes.
This 3.9-ounce tool is made of plastic and rubber, meaning it’s lightweight and safe for delicate surfaces. You no longer have to worry about leaving a scar on your expensive glass shower. In addition, this squeegee uses a revolutionary 2-blade technology that makes surfaces cleaner than single-blade squeegees.
The blades are 30 cm long, which helps to cover a lot of surface in one go for extremely fast cleaning.
They are also stacked so that the shortest of the blades catch most of the water and fog, while the larger ones catch the rest. This results in a virtually streak-free cleaning that makes your shower flawless.
The blades are durable and guaranteed to last long even if several people take a shower every day, but if the blades break, they can be replaced cheaply.
The ergonomic design of the handle lies comfortably in hand and is also stylish enough to stay in view. For storage, simply use the included wall bracket to stick on a smooth, flat surface.
- Replaceable dual wiping edges
- Very light excess weight
- Nearly invisible wall mounted holder
- No metal elements that can rust or scratch smooth surfaces
- Blades are developed of plastic
- As nicely wide to use on the difficult attain spaces
Customer Reviews 1,063 Reviews
Been using an old warn out squeegee on our shower glass finally broke down and bought this one. So glad I did. This has two blades and wipes the water off super easy, no streaks and double passes needed. Almost didn't order due to the color and it looking goofy and kind of cheap. Don't let throw you off, this thing works great. Only improvement I'd add is it comes with a flimsy plastic loop with a sticky back to hang it. I hung mine to the shower tiles that are the stone with a little perforation ...
View On AmazonThis universal shower squeegee is made of stainless steel, has a stylish design, and comes with an ergonomic handle that ensures a good grip. The rubber top is of very high quality and does not scratch the glass surface of the shower walls. The squeegee also comes with a suction cup to hang the squeegee on the wall after use. It is not very bulky and can be held comfortably at any angle to remove soap residue and water from the surface. The price is moderate, but the durability of the device makes it worth the investment.
This shower squeegee with holder is a great option to consider if you are looking for a compact cleaning product for your bathroom. It is very lightweight and also looks quite stylish. The rubber blade and the stainless steel handle are of excellent quality.
- The stainless steel deal with help make the squeegee fairly lightweight and prevents it from rusting.
- The rubber blade provides an outstanding seal on the surface and is gentle on the glass walls.
- The ergonomic deal is easy to hold at all angles.
- The squeegee comes with a suction cup to hold it while drying.
- The suction cup does not stick correctly on ceramic walls.
- The dimension of the squeegee is a bit tiny for cleansing huge walls.
Customer Reviews 449 Reviews
So I’ve been using this squeegee for about 4 months now to clean my glass shower and I haven’t had any problems with it! It’s very sturdy and I’ve definitely dropped it a few times but it’s held up well. It also does a perfect job cleaning water droplets off of glass and I’d honestly say it looks like it costs more than it actually does. I have a pretty standard sized glass shower and this has been the perfect size squeegee to clean it - where I can get into smaller section without a problem but not so small ...
View On AmazonMade of durable and durable material such as die-cast zinc and anodized aluminum, the easily folding mouthpiece will not discolor or rust over time.
Instead, you can achieve easy, streak-free cleaning because the blade has a precise angle to glide smoothly across all your glass surfaces.
Feature that most other squeegees do not offer is a folding handle that folds parallel to the blade for compact storage.
Although made of heavy materials, the item is balanced for smooth and comfortable use.
You can easily hang it and store it in the bathroom or shower doors thanks to the included suction cup.
With all of these features in mind, and provided the product comes with a 5-year warranty, there’s no reason not to try it out.
- Exactly angled blade for a streak totally free of charge clean
- Foldaway die-cast zinc and anodized aluminum manage for simple storage
- Comes with a suction cup
- Created with sturdy lengthy lasting rust evidence materials
- The rubber will get loose from the metal correct after some time
- Really overpriced
Customer Reviews 733 Reviews
Works exactly as expected.Why did I get this product? Well, it can be use for a number of situations (i.e. car windows early in the morning, home mirrors etc...) However, here's a little trick for foggy bathroom windows and glass....especially if you glass doors in your shower...instead of letting the glass bath tub doors dry on their own allowing calcium to build up, use the Squeegee and you will never have to scrub your glass with CLR or Windex ever again!! Try scrubbing that after build up and you will see what I'm talking about. Recommendation: USE THE SQUEEGEE
View On AmazonModern bathrooms need modern tools to keep them looking fresh, and if you leave a squeegee in your shower, you want it to match the rest of your decorations.
The Cleret Elite Shower Wiper is a beautifully designed squeegee that looks and feels like it belongs in a science fiction novel.
This beautiful white product has two blades for the best possible cleaning, and the easy-to-hold cylindrical handle provides a superior grip.
Both blades are flexible, which makes it possible to clean both irregular surfaces and flat surfaces, adding to the convenience of this great product.
There are no adhesive hooks or complicated fasteners to screw into your wall when you want to store this squeegee.
The Cleret Elite simply stands on its side, eliminating the need for luxury shower arrangements. On a shelf or on the floor, this squeegee is great for storing anywhere, and because it’s so small, it doesn’t take up more space than a shampoo bottle. The only thing to pay attention to, especially with the double blades, is the build-up of mold along the edges and in the folds.
You may need to wash the blades regularly with bleach to avoid this.
- The chrome cap of the squeegee is relatively sturdy and gives an excellent grip
- The dual rubber blades make it very simple to clean rough as nicely as smooth surfaces
- You can clean the squeegee by just moving the chrome cap from a single end to yet an additional
- There is no requirement for an additional hook to hang the squeegee as it rests on its chrome cap
- The rubber will get loose from the metal proper after some time
- Fairly overpriced
Customer Reviews 48 Reviews
Great product, keeps shower door glass drip and mark free without sprays and cleaning - very high quality and attractive handle - works well in all directions - Unique shape allows for upright free standing storage so you can use your bath / shower recessed alcoves (where you stand up/store your shampoo / conditioner bottles) - about the same size as your average large size bottle of shampoo - also nice ergonomics - fits nice in your hand, solid weight, can clean 2 full length glass shower doors in just a couple of minutes, does a much better job, faster ...
View On AmazonIf you love the idea of a shower squeegee but don’t want it to stick out like a sore thumb in your shower or bath, the Command Satin Nickel Shower Squeegee is just what the doctor ordered. The Command is easy to install and hangs upside down from the stainless steel hook. This will help break up the squeegee profile a bit and blend it into the environment. Plus, it has a crystal clear Lucite handle and a satin nickel finish that both help blend.
But it’s more than just ink for a shower squeegee. It is also extremely effective at removing all kinds of water stains, soap residue, dirt, steam, and more from your enclosure with just a few wide swipes. No glass cleaner needed. You do not need to leave the shower door open to allow the moisture from the glass interior surfaces to evaporate. The assignment takes care of everything and then disappears from sight.
- The two-color choices make it easier to acquire a squeegee that matches your bathroom fittings.
- The stainless steel blade and the curved deal make it easy to use on all surfaces.
- The water-resistant strips and nickel hook stick on all kinds of surfaces to hang the squeegee
- The value of the item is sensible, and you can get it at a discount online.
- The water-resistant strip does not support the bodyweight of the curved squeegee properly.
- The stainless steel blade may scratch the glass surface.
Customer Reviews 2,133 Reviews
I first wrote a 1 star review for this squeegee saying the hook is great but the squeegee was terrible. Who knew you could have an operator malfunction on a bathroom squeegee. (Me) I unpackaged the parts, applied the hook per instructions and set the squeegee in the hook. The next day, after a shower I went to use the squeegee, and it left all kinds of water on the glass. I wrote a one-star review and started the paperwork to return the squeegee for a refund. When I went to package the squeegee for return, I noticed that there ...
View On AmazonCurved handle and high-quality stainless steel on Quntis All-Purpose Deluxe Squeegee make this tool easy to use and effective in removing soap and water from all surfaces.
You can use it on any glass, tile, marble, and mirror surface.
Having said this, use it freely on your shower doors, mirrors, bathroom tiles, house windows, flat tabletops, counters, car windows, and more.
The feature that makes this item so efficient is a durable and flexible precision edge silicone knife. Both sides of the blade can be used for cleaning.
The knife is also easy to clean. You only need to wash it with warm water and cleaner, but never with the brush.
For installation and storage purposes, there is a sturdy suction cup with a hook that can be mounted on any flat, smooth, and clean surface.
- Sturdy and versatile precision edge silicone blade
- Big best quality tough stainless steel
- Has a suction cup for a straightforward setup
- Ergonomic and lightweight
- The suction cup does not stick to any materials following some time
- The handle is hefty and slippery
Customer Reviews 492 Reviews
Good suction power!!! Light weight for easy storage! Great for cars!
View On AmazonModern decorating got a little easier with fashionable squeegees to hang under your showers. The InterDesign Forma shower squeegee is the perfect blend of elegance and class, with a brushed bronze look that is sure to connect the entire bathroom.
This squeegee has a 12-inch blade for optimal shower cleaning and a 7-inch handle for even bigger hands to grip comfortably.
The blade is made from a super-pliable material that glides effortlessly across the flat and textured glass, meaning you spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying the things you love.
The body is made of metal and is also available in colors such as brushed stainless steel and transparent. This gives you ultimate control over what you decide to display in your bathroom. To hang this squeegee, there is a handy hoop on the end of the handle with which you can hang it almost anywhere on a hook.
Since it’s made of mostly metal, you risk scratching your delicate stained glass windows, but if you are careful, it shouldn’t be too much of a problem.
One thing buyers notice, however, is that the squeegee occasionally makes a gruesome squeaky sound. Apart from that, it is a cheap and effective product that cleans your windows.
- The brushed bronzed metal manage is incredibly sophisticated and trendy.
- The rubber blade is versatile sufficient to be employed for smooth and textured glass.
- The useful hook on the deal with allows you to hang the squeegee effortlessly proper right after use
- The twelve-inch blade is really handy in cleaning tiny, as well as huge glass walls and tiles.
- The metal deal with can scratch the glass walls if not employed carefully.
- The price of the squeegee is higher as compared to other styles.
Customer Reviews 569 Reviews
I've had other squeegees before - this one rocks. The water squeegee side is silicone I think, it is tight to the glass and doesn't let any water through when wiping. The handles is nice and sturdy, perfect size. I like that it has the loop on the end and comes with a suction cup with a hook, hangs perfectly in our shower. Silly to get all happy about a squeegee but this thing really is amazing. I use my old one (purchased at a cheap box store) for the floor, and use this nicer one for the glass.
View On AmazonThe Magic Squeegee has a utilitarian design that will not win any awards. But given the work it does (which is the only thing that really matters), it justifies more than its small price tag. This is a durable, balanced, effective maintenance tool for your bathroom that will make short work of tiles, glass, and metal surfaces. It is extremely lightweight, and the rubber handle provides a firm, effective grip no matter how wet your hand is. (A claim much more expensive squeegees cannot make.)
Any non-porous surface is a fair game for the Magic Squeegee. It even works well with small tiles and their typically irregular surface. As a rule, you should never choose a home maintenance item based solely on the price. But for what it costs, it’s hard to pass it on.
This can be a very handy squeegee if you are looking for an affordable cleaning tool. It works well on glass doors and tiles and is also quite easy to clean. The plastic squeegee molded handle provides a good grip.
- The brushed bronzed metal deal with is really trendy and stylish.
- The rubber blade is versatile enough to be employed for smooth and textured glass.
- The useful hook on the deal with permits you to hang the squeegee effortlessly after use
- The 12-inch blade is really beneficial in cleaning small as nicely as large glass walls and tiles.
- The smooth blades are not proper for textured surfaces.
- The high top quality of the blades is not that great, and they start to drop their seal right after some time.
Customer Reviews 425 Reviews
I have glass shower doors and used to Wipe down doors with a towel when finished with shower. Bought this and it is amazing and easy to use. My shower doors look amazing when down. I would highly recommend.
View On AmazonIf you really want to make a difference by keeping your house windows, doors, mirrors, and tiles free from water stains and soap residue, RABBITGOO Squeegee is your choice.
This cleaning tool consists of three parts: the handle, the channel, and the blade. The handle has an ergonomic, nonslip design that provides a comfortable grip.
The channel is made of stainless steel, which makes it rust-resistant and extremely durable.
Finally, the blade is made of silicone, it can be used on both sides, and when it gets old, you can easily replace it with a new one.
You can confidently use this squeegee to quickly remove soap and water from all smooth surfaces. And light moves.
To store it, you can use a suction cup, which you have to buy separately because it is not included in the package.
- Flexible precision edge rubber blade that can be utilized on the two sides
- The ergonomically produced curved handle offers a nonslip grip.
- Extremely tough stainless steel entire body
- Rust resistant
- No suction cup incorporated in the bundle.
- Does not stack nicely to the windows
Customer Reviews 32 Reviews
This squeegee is the best I have ever owned for my glass enclosed shower. At first it looked a bit small, but when I picked it up to use the first time, I found the size made it easy to use and easy to handle. It has a solid heavier feel - much nicer than the ubiquitous plastic models I have used for years. Best part - each swipe across wet glass was smooth and easy leaving the glass almost totally dry. No streaks, no missed lines like those left behind by many others, no need to go ...
Advantages Of A Shower Wiper
These are the main advantages of using the ideal shower squeegee:
- It cleans your bathroom floor and walls efficiently and quickly: These tools are quite effective in cleaning all types of mirrors, tiles, and glass walls, and they remove excess soap and water foam from these surfaces before drying and leaving a stain.
- It is easy to maintain and affordable: An advantage of shower squeegees is that they are very affordable and easy to maintain. They are among the cheapest bathroom cleaning products you can get for your bathroom.
- It takes up less space when storing: They fit in small spaces in your bathroom, or you can easily hand them over.
It is environmentally friendly and reduces the development of mold and mildew. This is made possible because they dry your shower.
FAQs About Shower Squeegees
What Is a Shower Squeegee?
Shower squeegees come in many shapes and sizes, but they all have the same purpose. A shower squeegee is an aid to remove excess water and mold from flat surfaces, such as shower walls.
It usually has a strip of rubber or other material on the end that can easily wipe away liquid without simply spreading or spreading it.
Squeegees are highly recommended and are easy to use. They are also relatively inexpensive tools, and you can often find them at the local dollar store.
They can be used on showers, windows, and more, but if you plan on using one in your shower, you should probably have one that is ONLY for your shower.
How do I clean my shower squeegee?
You can clean your squeegee by cleaning and wiping it under running water before drying it. Double-blade models must be cleaned regularly.
That’s all you need to know about shower squeegees.
We’ve also covered their benefits in detail, and this Buying Guide will help you find the right squeegee for your budget and bathroom needs. These shower scrapers are very affordable and a must-have in any bathroom for cleaning bathroom doors and tiles. You take a shower has a bathroom clean.
Make sure you have the best shower squeegees for your shower so that you have a bathroom clean every time you take a shower.
We hope you enjoyed our compilation and that you find the right mouthpiece for your bathroom using our buying guide.