Have you ever wondered why your hair is less easy to handle, more frizzy and generally drier after a good wash? You have tried hair products for natural hair, moisturizing shampoos and you still feel that your hair can be even better? Many soaps and shampoos remove your hair from the natural oils, and it’s those oils that smooth out the individual locks of your hair, retain moisture on your scalp and prevent breakage. But the oils that our hair produces naturally are not ideal; you’ve seen the damage before if you’ve ever been weeks without washing. Natural oils also do not smell the biggest and they can make your hair feel limp and greasy.
How can you get the best out of two worlds? Healthy, shiny hair, while maintaining hygiene and good volume? The answer is to apply essential oils that promote hair health even better than the natural oil of your body. (You can also try a sulfate-free shampoo). In this article, we will examine the best oil to moisturize hair.
- 1-MorrocanOil Treatment Oil 100ml
- 2-Khadi Naturals Herbal Hair Oil
- 3-Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Replenishing Hair Milk
- 4-Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment
- 5-PhytoSpecific Baobab Oil
- 6-Dabur Amla Hair Oil
- 7-Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Oil
- 8-Schwarzkopf Professional B Bonacure Oil Miracle Light Finishing Treatment
- 9-Shahnaz Husain Shalocks Herbal Hair Oil
- 10-Organix Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Penetrating Oil
- Things to consider when using natural oil in your hair
- Benefits of using the best oil to moisturize hair
1-MorrocanOil Treatment Oil 100ml
Praised as liquid gold in his native country of Morocco, a nutty argan oil kick-started the British hair oil obsession. Rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, it can help turn dry, coarse and unruly hair into softer and shinier, easier to handle lures, while also cutting frizz and fly-aways.
2-Khadi Naturals Herbal Hair Oil
Khadi Naturals Herbal Hair Oil is the blend of an amazing 18 plant oils that fight a ton of hair problems. While mint, camphor, and eucalyptus oils relieve stress and protect your hair from environmental damage, herbs such as amla, bhringraj and take hydrate and condition it deeply. This hair oil for dry hair works especially well with chemically treated and overexposed hair.
3-Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Replenishing Hair Milk
The ultimate multi-tasker, coconut oil can be used on all hair types (yes even greasy hair) to replenish your locks and keep your scalp healthy. Packed with carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals, coconut oil can help build stronger strands, making it a great weekly treatment for locks susceptible to breakage and slow growth.
4-Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment
Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment claims to be the secret of the rich, shiny hair of the Indians and makes a strong argument for it. This Ayurvedic product contains powerful herbs mixed with sesame oil and milk. It contains indigo, false daisies, gooseberries, licorice and balloon vines that deeply condition your dry hair while promoting hair growth and preventing scalp infections. This makes it arguably the best oil for dry hair.
5-PhytoSpecific Baobab Oil
Fairly new for the British hair market, there is a lot of hype around baobab oil and the high vitamin content. In addition to the essential fatty acids needed for deep hydration and nutrition, baobab also packs vitamins A, D, E and F, all of which combine to improve the elasticity of your locks and to promote cell regeneration. That’s right, it can even help to make your hair grow faster!
6-Dabur Amla Hair Oil
If your hair is dull and graying and dry, Dabur Amla Hair Oil becomes your best friend. This nourishing hair oil, extracted from Indian gooseberries, claims that it hydrates your hair and scalp, promotes hair growth and regulates premature graying of hair.
7-Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Oil
Rely on the healing effects of Ayurveda and try Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Oil to treat your dry hair. The base of coconut oil is infused with Ayurvedic warming oil such as black pepper oil, white thyme oil, black oil and hibiscus extracts that merge to hydrate your hair, stimulate hair growth and condition it from the inside.
8-Schwarzkopf Professional B Bonacure Oil Miracle Light Finishing Treatment
If you do not like the nutty smell of oils such as argan and macadamia, marula provides a more fruity alternative. Nourishing and packed with vitamin C, it is great for all hair types, but especially useful during holidays because it protects your hair from dehydration in the sun.
9-Shahnaz Husain Shalocks Herbal Hair Oil
If there is one name that is synonymous with hair care products, then it must be Shahnaz Husain. Shahnas Husain’s Shalocks Herbal hair oil is an Ayurvedic blend of olive, sesame, wheat germ and almond oils combined with extracts of shikakai, Brahmi, henna and amla. It promises to hydrate dry hair, prevents dandruff and promotes hair growth.
10-Organix Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Penetrating Oil
The Organix renewable argan oil from Morocco Extra penetrating oil (now that is a mouthful) is a powerful formula specially made for dry, coarse hair. This argan oil mix promises to penetrate your dry hair and hydrates, renews and softens it while protecting it from the heat generated by styling aids and UV damage.
Things to consider when using natural oil in your hair
Once you have decided to add completely natural oils to your hair care program, there are a few things to consider. It is always useful to know what your hair needs are and what types of oils work best, such as where you can buy natural, high-quality oils. Application tips such as the safe collection of essential oils and the right amount of oils to use for hair treatments are also important to know.
- Use high-quality, minimally processed oils. Use organic, all-natural oils wherever possible. These types of oils retain their natural content of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and contain no chemical or non-natural ingredients or additives.
- View the ingredients. Be sure to read the label to make sure there are no hidden chemicals or unnatural ingredients. Sometimes oils that claim to be natural contain other ingredients, such as perfumes or additives, so always be aware of what you are buying.
- Consider your hair type and needs. Every hair type is different and it can take a while before you know which oil suits you best. Which oils are good for your hair may not work well for another person, and vice versa. Do not be afraid to experiment and keep trying until you find the oils that suit you best. Consistent use of oils results in healthy, shiny and beautiful-looking hair, but be patient: it may take some time to see the results.
- Never apply essential oils directly to the scalp or hair. They do not dilute in water and must be used with a carrier oil. Always test a small drop of oil on your skin to ensure that you do not experience any side effects, and make sure you do not swallow them. It is always a good idea to contact your health care provider if you have any doubts about the use of essential oils, especially women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use too much. Because oil is greasy, you have to use it sparingly. Always wash your hair thoroughly with a non-alcoholic, high-quality shampoo after each hair treatment with oil.
Benefits of using the best oil to moisturize hair
From improving dry scalp and hair loss to adding shine and protection against damage, natural oils provide a green way to care for your hair. The use of natural oils is also good for the environment and your overall health because it reduces the exposure to harmful chemicals. Here are some of the many benefits of using natural oils in your hair care routine.
- Stimulates hair growth
- Combats dry scalp and dandruff
- Helps prevent and remedy damage to heat and styling
- Adds shine
- Nourishes hair
- Prevents oily hair
- Better for the environment
- Reduces exposure to chemical and other non-natural ingredients
If you are looking for the ante of your hair care routine, try these best oil to moisturize hair! When it comes to combating frizz, rose or hair loss/breakage, oil is a must-have in your hair styling arsenal.
If you have colored hair, check that the oil does not destroy your fantastic hair! you deserve to rock that purple hair!