This site is supported by our readers. We may earn a commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through links.
Are you looking to neutralize brassy tones in your blonde hair? Wella T50 toner is a great option, and we’ll show you how to use it with before and after photos.
Table Of Contents
- Key Takeaways
- What is Wella T50?
- What Should Your Hair Look Like Before Wella T50?
- What Should Your Hair Look Like After Wella T50?
- How to Use Wella T50 on Your Hair?
- Dos and Don’ts of Wella T50 Toner
- What Developer Should You Use With Wella T50 Toner?
- Is Wella T50 the Right Toner for You?
- Before & After Photos
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I use Wella T50 toner on dark hair?
- How long does Wella T50 toner typically last in the hair?
- Can I mix Wella T50 toner with other toner shades for a customized color?
- Can I use Wella T50 toner on chemically treated or damaged hair?
- Can I use Wella T50 toner on non-blonde hair colors to achieve a pastel shade?
- Permanent toner designed to reduce brassiness in blonde hair
- Gives a pastel pink hue to level 9 or 10 blonde hair
- Leaves hair shinier and healthier, neutralizing brassy tones
- Should be applied to relatively healthy, pre-lightened hair free from product buildup
What is Wella T50?
Wella T50 is a permanent toner designed to reduce brassiness in blonde hair and leave behind a funky tone.
It’s perfect for pre-lightened hair and will give you a pastel pink hue that’s gentle, subtle, and chic.
What Should Your Hair Look Like Before Wella T50?
Hair should be one shade lighter than desired color.
Level 9 or 10 blonde hair required.
Hair should be relatively healthy and free from product buildup.
What Should Your Hair Look Like After Wella T50?
The lighter your starting color was before the toning process, the more pastel of a result you’ll get. You can expect a light pink hue that’s gentle, subtle, and chic. Your hair will also look more even and have a shinier, healthier look overall.
|Level 9 or 10 blonde hair||Light pink hue|
|Uneven tone||Evened out|
|Dry, damaged hair||Shinier, healthier hair|
How to Use Wella T50 on Your Hair?
To use Wella T50 on your hair, you’ll need a few supplies:
- Wella Color Charm Permanent Creme Toner in the shade T50 Pink Blossom
- 10 volume developer (ONLY)
- Applicator brush and bowl for mixing
- Disposable gloves
Here’s how to use Wella T50 on your hair:
- Start with level 9 or 10 blonde hair.
- Mix equal parts of the toner and 10 volume developer in a bowl.
- Section your clean, towel-dried hair into manageable sections.
- Apply the mixture evenly from roots to ends using an applicator brush.
- Leave it on for up to 30 minutes or check frequently for desired result during processing time.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water until water runs clear.
7.Shampoo your hair using a sulfate-free shampoo followed by conditioner to nourish and hydrate strands after toning process is complete..
8.Style as desired.
- Always perform strand test before doing full application if this is first time trying product.
- It’s important not leave toner longer than recommended time frame.
- Use ONLY20-volume may cause uneven results scalp sensitivity when used incorrectly.
Dos and Don’ts of Wella T50 Toner
After lightening your hair, you can use Wella T50 toner to achieve a light pink hue.
- Lighten your hair enough before toning.
- Use the proper ratio of toner to developer – 1:2
- Perform a strand test before doing a full application if this is your first time using the product.
- Section your hair appropriately during the toning process to ensure you can get an even application.
- Take care of your hair afterward by deep conditioning and always being gentle with your strands.
- Apply the toner to already-damaged hair.
- Leave the toner on for longer than 20 minutes.
- Forget to wear protective gloves when applying the toner.
What Developer Should You Use With Wella T50 Toner?
Wella T50 toner is to be used with only 10 volume developer. Using 20 volume developer may cause uneven results and scalp sensitivity.
Wella T50 toner is designed for level 9 or 10 blonde hair and will leave you with a pastel pink hue.
To use Wella T50 toner, mix 1 part toner with 2 parts 10 volume developer. Apply to shampooed, towel-dried hair and process for up to 30 minutes.
Rinse and shampoo your hair to remove any toner residue. Follow that up with a conditioner and style as desired.
Is Wella T50 the Right Toner for You?
If you’re looking for a toner that will neutralize brassy tones in your blonde hair, Wella T50 may be the right choice for you.
- It’s designed for level 9 or 10 blonde hair.
- It produces a pastel pink hue that’s gentle, subtle, and chic.
- It helps to reduce brassiness and make your hair look more even.
- It’s safe to use on pre-lightened hair.
If you’re interested in trying Wella T50, be sure to use a 10 volume developer to achieve the best results.
Before & After Photos
Take a look at how Wella T50 toner can transform brassy hair with these before and after photos.
If you have level 9 or 10 blonde hair with unwanted brassy tones, the Wella T50 toner can help you achieve that perfect pastel pink hue. When used with a 10 volume developer, this toner creates a beautifully even tone from root to end.
In the before photo, you’ll see dull and brassy blonde hair. But in the after photo, the transformation is stunning. The brassiness has been neutralized, leaving behind a gorgeous pastel pink shade that’s gentle and subtle.
These photos demonstrate just how effective Wella T50 toner can be in achieving your desired results. Say goodbye to those unwanted brassy tones and hello to perfectly even-toned hair.
With its ability to reduce brassiness while promoting healthy-looking locks, it’s no wonder why so many people turn to Wella T50 for their coloring needs.
Now that you’ve seen the amazing before and after photos of Wella T50 toner, let’s dive into some reliable sources to learn more about this transformative product.
When it comes to finding information about Wella T50, there are several trusted sources you can turn to.
For detailed instructions on how to use Wella T50 on your hair, you can visit the official website of Wella or check out reputable beauty blogs and tutorials. These sources provide step-by-step guides and helpful tips for achieving the best results with this toner.
To get a better understanding of other people’s experiences with Wella T50, reading reviews from customers who’ve used the product is highly recommended. Websites like Ulta Beauty or Sephora often have customer reviews where individuals share their honest opinions and showcase their before-and-after pictures.
Additionally, if you’re curious about different developers or volumes that work well with Wella T50 toner, professional hairstylist forums such as Hairbrained or SalonGeek offer valuable insights from industry experts who discuss various developer options for achieving desired tones.
By consulting these informative sources and gathering knowledge from experienced users in online communities dedicated to haircare professionals’ advice will help ensure successful results when using the powerful transformation capabilities of Wella Color Charm Permanent Creme Toners.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use Wella T50 toner on dark hair?
Wella T50 toner is designed for blonde hair.
It may not provide desired results on dark hair.
To achieve the best outcome, it’s recommended to lighten your hair before using Wella T50 toner.
How long does Wella T50 toner typically last in the hair?
Can I mix Wella T50 toner with other toner shades for a customized color?
Can I use Wella T50 toner on chemically treated or damaged hair?
Yes, you can use Wella T50 toner on chemically treated or damaged hair.
However, it’s important to note that the toner may not adhere as well or provide the desired results due to the condition of your hair.
Can I use Wella T50 toner on non-blonde hair colors to achieve a pastel shade?
To achieve a pastel shade with Wella T50 toner, it’s recommended to use it on blonde hair.
While you can try using it on non-blonde colors, the results may not be as vibrant or long-lasting.
To achieve beautiful, brass-free blonde hair, Wella T50 toner is a game-changer. With its powerful formula, this toner effectively neutralizes brassy tones, leaving your hair with a stunning, cool blonde shade.
Before using Wella T50, make sure your hair is in the right condition.
After using the toner, you can expect your hair to have a vibrant, salon-fresh look.
Follow the instructions carefully and use the appropriate developer for best results.
Say goodbye to brassiness and hello to gorgeous blonde hair with Wella T50 toner.