can be a fairly extensive operation that many men do not want to endure daily.
That’s why we have experts, including myself, who test and research every electric razor to create this review of the best electric shavers to shave head.
Our list includes not only the best electric razor to shave head but also the best rotary and aluminum electric razors that are excellent for shaving heads.
So, it does not matter if you want a dedicated shaver just for your head, the best electric shaver for your head and face, or if you prefer the sheet against the press, you will find the perfect razor to meet your needs and preferences. She is ready.
We also provide you with essential information on post-shave care of the head and other helpful resources to ensure that your skull looks better.
Table Of Contents
- Top 5 Best Electric Razors To Shave Head (Quick Summary)
- 10 Best Electric Razors To Shave Head of 2020
- 1-Remington HC4250 Self-Haircut Kit
- 3-Panasonic Es-Lv81-K Arc 5 Electric Razor
- 4-Norelco 9700 electric razor
- 5-Wahl Professional 8061-100 5-Star Series Shaver Shaper
- 6-Philips Norelco AT810
- 7-Philips Norelco QC5580
- 8-BlueFire 5 Blade Rotary Shaver
- 9-Bald Eagle Smart Skull Shaver
- 10-Headblade ATX All Terrain Electric Head Razor
- How to Select The Best Electric Razors To Shave Head
- The Final Word
Top 5 Best Electric Razors To Shave Head (Quick Summary)
10 Best Electric Razors To Shave Head of 2020
- Bring a shave nearby?
- Does the battery last a long time?
- Is it noisy?
- But do we think about the part of our body that is most responsible for its use?
Maybe. Maybe not.
How a shaver feels on your hand is a vital consideration. And that’s one of the reasons why we like the Remington HC4250.
It fits comfortably in your hand. There is nothing clumsy or awkward to handle.
It has a rubber grip for maximum control.
After all, nobody wants a razor that comes out of hand and ends up on the floor of the bathroom (hopefully not in a million pieces).
Of course, the Remington HC4250 is much more than just its grip.
It is, after all, the best electric razor to shave head. But we would be negligent if we did not mention his grip.
However, there are many more things to like about it:
The HC4250 has an extra-wide curved blade that closely follows the contour of your head to provide you with a uniform cut.
Versatile and has everything you need to get a quality haircut from the comfort of your home, which includes:
Combs of nine lengths (from 1/16 to 5/8 ).
A cleaning brush and oil.
It is available for use with cable and without cable.
A rechargeable lithium battery with 40 minutes of wireless operation. The Remington HC4250 can also be used with a cable and comes with a charging adapter. A full charge takes four hours, which is not bad compared to other razors.
It is 100% washable with water. That is always a great feature and makes cleaning your razor a lot easier (with so little clutter).
- Fits in the palm of your hand so you can easily reach the back of your head neckline and around your ears Precision sharpened stainless steel blades easily cut through even the thickest hair reducing pulling and hooking
- Nine length combs 1 16 58 inch 1 5 to 15 mm to get the exact look you want
- Lithium rechargeable battery 40 minutes cordless usage time The Shortcut Pro hair clipper can also be used with cord for maximum versatility and convenience
- 13 piece set includes Hand held handle nine adjustable comb blades cleaning brush storagetravel pouch oil charging adapter also included
- Extra wide curved blade The blade molds to your head with maximum coverage for a narrow even Shortcut Pro hair clipper is 100 washable rinses clean easily under the tap
You can hold it comfortably and pass it over your head without worrying about nicks or cuts.
This bad boy looks fantastic and has that masculine chrome look! The good thing about this new model is that you can use it in the shower and perform multiple tasks!
Skull Shaver has three models of its new Pitbull models. The Pitbull Platinum is the Elite model, High End. It is one of the easiest to use, so it is at the top of the list.
It adapts to the palm, which facilitates shaving around the head. This makes shaving comfortable and fast.
Five blades move and rotate independently, allowing the large coverage area to conform to the shape of your skull. You also get enough uses with a single charge.
It also comes equipped with a deluxe travel case, a charging cable, and an LCD with a battery indicator.
I like the travel blocking feature too. I can not tell you how many times my razor accidentally went on to be taken to the warehouse on the plane. When I need it the next morning, the battery is dead!
- All new production and premium build quality
- Travel Lock function including Travel Case
- Built to be durable and precise to shave faster and smoother
- Designed for wireless bald head and face shave Can be used during charging
Let’s start with the top of the line. It has everything for an aluminum razor. This wet and dry shaver offers the ultimate in shaving and convenience features. Start with five stainless and hypoallergenic nanotechnological blades that move at 14,000 cycles per minute for fast and accurate shaving.
The large and multifunctional head with the Arc mine is turned 25 degrees up and down and 20 degrees from side to side to move easily around the contours of your head. The Lift-Tech blade guarantees that you can cut hairs of different lengths without problems.
- Can be used for both wet and dry shaves
- It has an automatic cleaning system
- It works with a lithium ion battery that is fully charged in one hour
- Supplies 45 minutes of wireless shaving
- 10 stage LCD
- Includes a lock button and a travel bag
The 9700 is high-tech, moving in several directions, easily following its contours on its face.
This is perfect for shaving the face and head.
It has three shaving heads that can move in 8 directions, allowing you to cut up to 20% more hair than previous models, and a high-quality razor that will be suitable for shaving both the face and the head.
It includes all the features you would expect, including wet/dry technology and Smart Clean Pro charging and cleaning support.
The cleaning stand cleans and lubricates your blades, keeping them in excellent condition.
- Speed for a comfortable shave perfect for those with sensitive skin
- Three rotating blades that move independently and fit your face and Head
- Digital display with battery level cleaning indicator spare head indicator and travel lock indicator
- Smart Clean Pro charging holder
- Travel kit
- Contour detection technology
- Wetdry technology
There is nothing wrong with the old school. But if you can combine the old school with the new school technology, then you are in something.
Enter the Shaper Shaper of the Wahl 5-star 8061-100 series. The shaver
has a classic look that dates back to the 1950s due to its rectangular case and a large on/off button that is impossible to miss. And it comes with wide-bladed razor blades.
Of course, any review of the best electric razor to shave head would not be complete without something from Wahl, whose products have drawn attention for a good reason (that is, they are of high quality).
Another reason for you to like the 5-star Wahl series razor is that it works well with different types of hair, from super fine to thick and thick. That said, it’s not ideal for trimming the longer hair.
- Youll like the versatility of the 8061 100 It is excellent for our main purpose here to shave the head but it is useful to shave the face the neck anda data mil3709 hrefhttpswwwrestoviebellecombest beard trimmer consumer reports targetblank relnoopener noreferrer the bearda if so desired
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Its affordable
- You can use it with or without cable and its hypoallergenic shaving blade makes it suitable for any skin
- You will get a close shave with the Wahl 8061 100 without the need to apply a ton of pressure
- The aluminum head makes it easy to cut out temples and beard
Now, let’s take a look at some rotary knife shavers. The Philips Norelco AT810 is an intermediate model that should take good care of your head. Super Lift Cut technology lifts shorter hair and cuts it under the skin.
- Reliable for dry and wet shaving
- Easy to clean with running water
- Fully charged lithium-ion battery in one-hour Supplies 50 minutes of wireless shaving
- The double-precision shaving system built into this shaver saves you the hassle of trimming the longer hairs to the same length before shaving.
- Shaving time up to 17 days
- Very durable blades
- DualPrecision heads are designed with slots and holes to shave long and short hair quickly and comfortably
- A great gift with the Aquatec technology of the shaver you can you wet shave with gel or foam for extra skin protection or dry for convenience
- For best results replace the shaving head every 12 months with an SH50 52 replacement head
- The integrated pop up trimmer is perfect for sideburns and Moustache
Then the QC5580 / 40 is included in this list. This is one of the others. It features a 180-degree swivel head with a comfortable and compact grip for a perfectly smooth shave.
- 180-degree rotary shaving head
- 14 built-in length settings
- 60 minutes of use with a single load
- The blades of the stainless steel trimmer are own -installed sharpened
- shaving head attachment to shave the head
You will not find others like the QC5580 / 40. This is essentially a compact set of trimmers with a built-in length guide. You can adjust the trimmer to meet your needs.
Choose between a length of 0 and 19/32 inches. When you go to shave your head, add the head-shaving attachment for a simple and quick shave.
- The exclusive 180 rotating head makes it easy to reach even the most difficult places
- Head shave attachment delivers a perfectly smooth shave
- 14 built in length settings from 0 inch to 1932 inch
- Powerful lithium ion battery 60 minutes of cordless use
- The high quality stainless steel blades are self sharpening fully washable for easy cleaning
- Made in Hungary
The Bluefire shaver is an excellent solution for shaving the head and face. What I like about this razor is that the price is less than $ 100 and comes with five rotating blades. The blades are arched and bent down on your face and head when shaving for a close shave.
Therefore, it will follow the outline of your head and face. Keep the blades in contact at all times for a clean shave.
- It is waterproof, which makes it pleasant to do double the time in the shower if desired and makes it easy to clean under the tap without having to worry about ruining the unit. This also allows you to moisten shaving with shaving foam and where other types of shavers do not.
- If you’ve traveled a lot, you know how frustrating it is when your razor turns on your suitcase to handle your luggage, and the battery runs out when you use it the next morning. There is a sweet travel lock feature that is included to avoid that.
Now, this is where this bad boy separates from the others. The engine runs at 22000! While it is fast, it is designed to cut the hair of the beard between 3-5 mm or .12-.2 inches. If it’s bigger than that, you’ll first want to use a beard trimmer and then go.
You have to plan between 10 and 12 hours for the first charge. A price that you pay with a fast engine.
- FAST AND FOAM HEAD COUPLING Premium build quality 5 large flexible ARC non ordinary shaving heads with rotating blades that allow you to shave in any direction which can shave hard to reach areas such as the upper and lower parts of the back of your head all you experience is a quick and smooth dry or wet shave the best shaving effect is dry shaving for wet shaving use shaving cream
- IPX 6 WATERPROOF This shaver is IPX 6 waterproof with built in waterproof inner box you can tear the shaving heads and wash the whole machine under the tap you can also shave in the shower
- LED INDICATOR you can read the battery capacity on the front part during use or charging can this Rotary shaver is used in the 100 240 V Global voltage AC It takes 4 hours to charge fully and can be used up to about 1 hour In addition you can still use it during Dont charge if the power is not enough
- TRAVEL LOCK Press and hold the on off button for 6 seconds the travel lock turns on you cannot turn the razor off at this time unless you press the onoff button for 6 seconds to turn it off switch which can prevent children from abusing it or automatically turning on the shaver while traveling
- HER CLAMP AND BLADES CLAM RESISTANT If the power is not enough this trimmer will automatically test and switch itself off in the event that you pinch your hair and hurt you If the blades are surrounded with a lot of hair the TAP mark lights up you need to clean up the edges but we recommend that you clean up the blades every time you use it
There is a new child in the block that allows you to hold the shaver in the palm of your hand and shave your head. The skull and face shaver is easy to use and uses the same movement as if you were rubbing lotion on your head. With over 1000 comments, you can trust this guy!
The bald eagle knife makes it easy for children to shave their heads with large rotating blades. It has five blades that make it easy to cover a large area quickly while following the contour of your head with flexible heads. You will get approximately 90 minutes of shaving time, and it only takes a couple of hours to load.
What makes it different is the handle so that you can shave your head more easily than a vertical handle, like in 730 or 830 of Norelco, for example. It is easy to clean under the tap when finished.
- King Sale up to 60 off shavers and a data mil3709 hrefhttpswwwrestoviebellecombest clippers for shaved head reviews targetblank relnoopener noreferrerhair clippersa a data mil3709 hrefhttpswwwrestoviebellecombest electric shaver for women targetblank relnoopener noreferrerElectric shavera designed for bald head and face shaving Patented design for extra head and body reach Warranty is not valid if purchased from unauthorized sellers
- Patented design for the extra reach of the back of the legs and body It features a large swirling shaving head with five rotating blades for quick and close shaving of large parts of the head and body Experience no cuts cuts or burns Easy to clean and rinse without opening shaving heads
- Seventy minutes of wireless use per charge 5 hours for a full charge Li ion battery for high energy performance Ease of dry or wet shaving Not for use in the bath or shower LED lit display shows battery indicator with five levels
- UL certified 110 240V Plug charge for worldwide voltage Stronger engine up to 10500 RPM Compatible with optional attachments and accessories ie the SS Rinse Stand allows easy rinsing drying storage and various styles of hanging and showing off the shaver Skull shaver hard shell travel bag to protect delicate knives Clipper Noseear hair clipper Foil body shaver attachment makes it another shaver that can be useful for small and bikini people USB cable charger etc
- From March 1 2015 Skull Shaver Original has been upgraded to SS Bald Eagle
The first thing someone will ask is why you bought a toy.
What happens with the ATV toy in your bathroom? He or she will say.
But that’s what happens with the HeadBlade ATX All Terrain Head Head shaver: it looks like a toy, it comes packaged in a way that would make a child dizzy to find it under the Christmas tree and, to be honest, it seems fun
The thing is, however, it’s a razor that works.
A razor that comes with two wheels in front, a blade in the back, and a body that resembles an all-terrain vehicle.
Pretty good, huh?
And, yes, it looks good, and it’s different than any shaver you’ll see. But it’s not a novelty, and this is a blade that works.
Here’s the other thing: unlike other razors, which you pull on your scalp, you push the Head Head ATX All Terrain Head razor.
First, let’s clear up any confusion. The HeadBlade ATX All Terrain Head shaver is a standard razor, not an electric razor. It uses double rotating blades and can be used to shave other parts of your face and body (you will only have to adjust the blade so that it is oriented in the opposite direction).
Yes, you could use a standard disposable razor, but one of the many advantages of ATX HeadBlade is that you do not have to use many short movements to get the job done. Instead, you can perform longer and more smooth actions without applying considerable pressure.
The wheels? Of course, not only are they to show, but they are designed to follow the outline of your scalp while taking those beautiful and smooth strokes.
- You receive 1 HeadBlade ATX
- Uses new multi blade technology that went through the design
- Eliminates the learning curve for anyone who previously used a conventional razor
- Gives a faster easier and more efficient main shave than any previous one HeadBlade
- Including 1 HB4 knife compatible with the HB6
How to Select The Best Electric Razors To Shave Head
While we investigate a lot, there is not enough time to test every head shaver in the market. But, rest assured, we did our homework. Finding the best electric razor took into account several factors, including personal experience and the opinions of customers.
We trust our selections and believe that any of the products mentioned above will provide you with the kind of a clean, clean shave you want (and deserve).
Foil vs. Rotary Electric Razors
The primary choice you will have with electric razors is the design you want. Some people prefer a metal-style blade, while others prefer a rotary-style knife.
Foil: The electric blade shaver contains oscillating blades that move back and forth at high speeds. These blades are covered with protectors that lift the hair to cut it and protect the skin. A razor blade will often have some separate cutting blades that flex independently to fit the contours of your face. However, because a foil head has a rectangular shape, it may not match your face, as well as with a rotating razor.
Rotary: The rotary shaver has round blades that rotate. It will receive protection from the rotating blades with a grooved guard that is placed over the blades and helps lift the hairs, so they are easier to cut. The heads are flexed in multiple directions, allowing you to shave strongly by hugging the contours of your face. However, the rotating heads are more difficult to clean after shaving compared to the shaver.
The Final Word
For your comfort and safety, be sure to follow the instructions for each model carefully. You want to make this as simple as possible. Take a warm shower first, so that your hair follicles are lifted and cut more easily. If you get one of the best electric razors for bald spots, your morning routine can be as easy as shaving and walking.
So, here you go, I’ve armed you with a lot of information here. Now it’s up to you to make the right decision as to which razor is right for you. Click on any of the links above to read more detailed comments on each one or go to Amazon and get your first option now so that it is in the mail to your house tonight. I recommend using the skull shaver here.
If you have used any of the best electric razors to shave the head, can you comment below, without your experience, so that other men can benefit from your experience and that we can all choose the best one? Thanks a ton! If you did not find what you were looking for, you could check out my best electric razor guide here to see more options.