Hsi Professional Argan Oil Heat Protector | protect Up to 450º F From Flat Irons &
- EXTREME HAIR PROTECTOR: Protect hair from heat exposure up to 450Âº F.HSI PROFESSIONAL’s Argan Oil Hair Heat Protector is a weightless mist to be used before styling with flat irons, blow dryers and curling irons. Style safely and carefree!
- LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER: This lightweight thermal protection spray can also be used as a leave-in conditioning serum. Get smooth, hydrated, frizz-free hair that’s healthier than ever before
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: Ensuring you’re getting a high-quality hair oil infused with highly concentrated antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-enhancing vitamins. Not tested on animals
- SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: For natural hair and human hair extensions
- MILD FORMULA: Sulfate free, phosphate free and paraben free, Color safe
- PROFESSIONAL SALON LEVEL PROTECTION: Moisturizes, detangles, speeds up drying time, adds shine and creates a nourishing protective barrier between your hair and high heat styling tools
- Packaging may vary, may come in red or white packaging.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Get the vibrant, silky, shiny and healthy styles you’ve always wanted without damaging your hair. HSI’s Argan Oil Hair Heat Protectant is a weightless mist intended to be used for heated styling that protects hair from heat exposure up to450ºF
This lightweight thermal protection spray can be used as a conditioning serum for optimal styling and finishing results. Infused with highly concentrated antioxidant rich argan oil and shine boosting vitamins, it moisturizes, detangles, speeds up argan oil heat protectant, speeds drying time, adds shine and creates a nourishing protective barrier between your hair and high heat styling tools, keeping you healthier. , ever smoother and more manageable hair
Our professional argan oil heat protectant is:
- Color safe
- Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free
- Not tested on animalsProudly made in the USA
- For natural hair and human hair extensions
9 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches 7.83 Ounces
|Item model number|
What's in the ingredients?
There are about 30 different ingredients... practically all unpronounceable and unrecognizable except water (1st) alcohol, silicon, soy protein. The seed oil that can be argan is about the 20th ingredient. It claims to be "infused" with argan oil prominently on the front. I tried it because it referred to argan oil... but it makes my hair dry and stiff. HSI makes an AMAZING leave-in hair treatment where argan oil is the second ingredient that leaves your hair, even hair that starts out dry and damaged, satiny and gorgeous and works beautifully with heat. It is expensive but lasts a long time since you are seriously only using a few drops at a time.
Does this make your feel like straw like other thermal protectors?
1. I haven't used any other thermal protectors so I have nothing to compare to. 2. This product makes my hair soft, silky and shiny. People come up to me and ask me, "What do you do to make your hair so shiny?" I also use a Schwartzkopf cream for split ends after washing with Redkin. So it could be the combination. But I like this product and would buy it again. Suggest to use it sparingly as it really makes your hair super soft!
How exactly does it smell like?
Predominant smell, I didn't like it at all. It gets stronger the more you spray on your hair. It does fade once the spray sets in your hair, but the application was almost unbearable.
,Does this style hair or just protect from heat
It protects against heat. And I have found that it makes my hair smoother, silkier and softer. I use their leave in conditioner and the heat protectant spray and that is all I need to achieve different styles. Pretty awesome.
Yes, animal testing free. No animal testing. With the exception that your man will act this way when he sees how well you take care of styling with it!
Does it leave hair looking oily? Every heat protectant I have found makes my scalp super oily and I have super dry hair!
I also have dry hair but this has never made my hair or scalp oily. I love how it's a mist instead of oil that you massage in with your hands.
Does this work for thin hair? I am new to the heat protectant products.
Yes it works very well for my hair, I have very curly hair but it is thin especially at the ends because I have highlights. I would recommend applying most of the tips to protect it more from the heat.
I havr fine hair, what do you guys think, should I try it???
My daughter has fine hair and this does not weigh down her hair at all. I suppose it depends on how much you use, but the mist is very fine and not much is needed. It makes her hair silky smooth without harming the work of the round brush or flat irons.
Does this product get sticky when you’re out in the humidity?
I have very oily hair and I usually live in a city with dry, dry air and my hair doesn't get sticky.
why there's no expiration date?
Probably because it is not necessary to have one. How many hair care products do you know with an expiration date? I still have a heat spray I bought in the UK and that was 3 years ago and it's still fine.