Bossman Beard Oil Jelly (4oz) – Beard Growth Softener, Moisturizer Lotion Gel With Natural Ingredients
- A first of its kind Beard “Jelly”: Our unique formula is more effective than traditional men’s beard oil and disrupting the beard industry in a Boss way. Our Beard Jelly has an increased viscosity to form stronger, more robust bonds with hair follicles and pores for a thicker, faster growing beard
- Beard growth oil for softening, thickening and taming: Dedicating yourself to beard life means focusing on beard care, and that starts with choosing the right beard products. Our Jelly works as a beard softener, thickener, tamer and moisturizer all in one. The carefully chosen natural oils moisturize and stimulate the hair follicles and pores to improve beard health, so you can achieve a polished, yet seductive look
- Natural ingredients that last longer: Don’t cover your beard with a thin layer of harmful ingredients like you find in other beard oils for men. Our beard lotion uses organic ingredients like beeswax, avocado oil and soybean oil that hydrate at the roots and lock in moisture so your beard looks and feels as legendary as you are
- Made in the USA, double quantity: we think big… like a boss. Our Beard Moisturizing Jelly comes in a 4 ounce bottle, double the amount and lasts twice as long as other beard oil products. Combining our Jelly with our beard balm and strengthening conditioner creates the ultimate beard care set
- Stagecoach Scent: If the most interesting man in the world were a cowboy, his beard would be begging for Stagecoach. This Texan size blend of shaggy leather, sweet tobacco and aged Bourbon will make your beard look and smell like a gentleman as you head to each saloon. Saddle not necessary
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
2.24 x 1.42 x 2.13 inches 5.64 Ounces
|Item model number|
What exactly does it smell like if you can describe it?
Perhaps it varies from set to set, yet I personally think it has a unique (refined) scent of cedar oil. My better half makes use of cedar essential oil as well as it smells easily. I do not believe it smells like patchouli in any way. Certainly a woodsy odor. Certainly not strong or perfumey. Think hipster.
Is it good for hold?
Not truly for hold. It's more of cream as well as a leave in conditioner. Similar to beard balm from a tin yet less complicated to put to use.
Is the bottle plastic or glass?
The bottle is plastic
What do you think of the smell of the gold scent?
I'm not a huge fan. Gold to me makes my beard odor like I'm a cigarette smoker, as well as the barber simply spritzed some of that blog post hairstyle barbershop aftershave on me. I'm a follower of the gel itself, yet am really struggling to obtain an additional perfumed variation -provided the hostile account instead of the odorless. To their credit scores, at the very least that's an option currently.
does this companies products contain any parabans?
It does not.
My beard is in the growing stages and need for it to be less scragly. will this help with shorter beards?
It will help much shorter beards, the scraggly/ uneven stage requires time to leave though and there is no product that will amazingly accelerate that procedure. Patience as well as an excellent oil like Bossman works marvels.
If you have smelled all three scents, which is the most manly smelling? The hammer scent is too perfumey and sweet for my taste, but i love the oil!
Have you attempted the new aroma, Stagecoach? It seriously does not obtain even more manly than that. Strong Leather scent with a tip of Sweet Tobacco, yet not an overpowering smoke odor. It's incredible.
I use oils and balms daily, cannot seem to tame the beardruff on my chin specifically will this legitimately help?
What works best for beardruff is to wash your beard with a natural sun-free soap. Anything else will certainly strips the all-natural oils from your beard triggering your skin and pores to dry.
Does this leave any residue that could for example, rub off on other people during close contact?
No, you just make use of a percentage and also relate to your skin and hair and after that brush through. It's not jelly like sticky or gunky, it's like a thicker beard oil.
Is this product all-natural?
I obtained you sibling. Took this right from their internet site: Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Beeswax, Castor Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Essential Oil Scent.