Beard Oil Conditioner All Natural Bay Rum Scent Argan & Jojoba Oils – Promotes Beard
- Get ready for all the compliments – Even the thickest beard can be tamed with our premium beard oil conditioner. Restore softness and shine to your beard. To have a beautiful beard, you need the right products! Our unscented beard oil gives you the confidence to take on the world like a Viking!
- Say goodbye to an itchy, scratchy beard – Get rid of the dreaded beard dandruff! Just put a few drops of beard oil in the palm of your hand and massage into your skin at the roots of your beard. One application lasts all day and your beard will feel and look great!
- 100% Natural – We’ve put together the perfect blend of argan oil and jojoba oil to give you the tough beard you deserve.
- Tame Stubborn Facial Hair – Care for a manageable, frizz-free beard that feels soft and smooth
- The Viking Promise: If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, just contact us and we’ll take care of it.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
4.21 x 1.46 x 1.46 inches 3.21 Ounces
What are the ingredients?
Jojoba oil, argan oil and laurel rum essential oil.
How does this scent compare to the clary sage?
Clary sage oil is sweet and on the citrus side. It goes well with citrus-scented (orange, lime, lemon, etc.) shampoos and body products. Bay Rum oil has a mild sweetness but really smells a lot like herbal gum drops. It goes better with shampoos and body products with tropical scents (mango, papaya, coconut, etc.).
Does it have almond oil?
Not as far as I can see. It claims Jojoba, Argan and Bay Rum oils.
Does this really work ?
This beard oil softens the skin and hair well to relieve itching and irritation. It also smells really nice.
Does this contain alcohol?
No, it doesn't. It's all oils. The Bay Rum is an essential oil.
Does the Viking bay rum smell as good as the grave before shave bay rum? How does it compare to it?
I don't think the Viking smells good at all, so while I've never smelled the serious one, I assume it smells worse.